JT Nerf Girl's Content

There have been 130 items by JT Nerf Girl (Search limited from 05-December 93)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2972 Sm 250

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 April 2003 - 03:06 PM in Modifications

That's what I've done, that's what I ment when I said I single barrel modded it. I think I said it at least...

#2951 Sm 250

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:16 PM in Modifications

I've got three of these and I've done the single barrel mod and stretched the spring, but are there any other mods? I'm waiting to get one really nice for a friend who's getting into Nerf cause his birthday is coming up soon. I"ll probably give him a sm3k blue (hah sucks...) to mess with, maybe he can make some use out of it. Anyways, are there any other mods?

#2950 2003 Toy Fair Pics

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:14 PM in General Nerf

The first pistol there looks like a newer Sharp Shooter II, don't you guys think? If it is then that's great, cause I love my SSII.

#2949 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:12 PM in Off Topic

Lol, I don't care. Being the only girl in Nerf is part of the fun. All the guys for myself, muhahaha. I've been posting on NerfHQ some, but mostly I've been out of it for the winter. Now that it's warming up I can get my group back into it probably. Ya know they still love it deep down... Plus we've got a new recruit and I'm going to be giving him a few guns.

#2947 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Hah, it's not that easy for me to just 'come over' to somewhere out of state. My parents aren't fond of taking me anywhere out of town even to Nerf. That'd be sweet to have like... an all out Nerf war with ever clan from around here. I need to talk to my guys about getting back into it and actually forming a clan. I've meet groove *sigh* before at one of the Roanoke wars by El Hombre. Don't mind me, I'm a girl, and I like cute guys (why do you think I Nerf, besides the fact that it's fun as hell).

#2943 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

u single??? just kiddin  :P  welcome!!!!

Lol, actuly I am... :P :D :rolleyes:

#2884 April Fools

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:52 PM in Off Topic

Hmm... is ya'll April Fools prank that '****' is being censored?

#2883 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering if there are any other Virginia ****ers on here than on ****HQ. I'm in Lexington, so if anyone's closer it'd be kool to set up a war sometime!

#2882 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

cool whats your favrote ***.

Um... what? Oh and Grinch didn't post that, he hadn't gottne the confim email, and I had set his password as 'password' and told him online and someone else logged in under his name.

#2876 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 05:45 PM in Off Topic

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell ya'll about my site (which will soon be changing address, but I'll post about that when the time comes). My site also I have a message board at http://jtangel.proboards15.com/. Anyways, I hope you guys check them out. I'm on ****HQ and have been on NC and NO for two or three years now. I've been ****ing for a while now though, can't wait to get my guys around here back into it.