Forsaken angel24's Content

There have been 1000 items by Forsaken angel24 (Search limited from 24-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#287685 Vengeance 3 Videos

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 30 October 2010 - 11:59 AM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Vengeance 3 part 1
Vengeance 3 part 2

Enjoy.

Let me know what you guys think.

#287611 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 28 October 2010 - 12:53 AM in Nerf Wars

Go figure I get 2 of my finger tips sliced open by a former assassin on Monday. This of course only further prolongs the wait time for this response.
Why were my finger tips sliced open? Long story, assassin stuff. You wouldn't understand.

Before I go into my massive bullet listed remembrance of the war. I need to give some thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

Huge thanks for everyone who made it out to this event.

Massive thanks to those who traversed borders to make it here.

Gigantic thanks to Cheyner for not only picking up immobile Nerfers but for bringing his barricades as well.

Enormous thanks to shoots with glass for all the photos I am about to receive.

Big thanks to K9 for running the cookout again. Even though it took forever for me to get a burger. :(

Monstrous thanks to K-10 for helping me host this war.

Massive thanks to my mother who helped hammer out some of the finer details in 360 core and the dart bags.

Tremendous amounts of thanks to my beautiful girlfriend cookie who was very supportive in the times of prepping for the war and on the day of the war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
War Highlights.

- Breaking the record for outdoor Canadian war attendance 42 people!

- Seeing butters in action. The moment I got to know him, I knew he was going to be a deadly force on the field. Seriously, this guy has the potential to not only keep up with the best we have but may in fact, one day surpass them.

- Seeing Pearsons new blade, That blade kicked ass! (It is plastic for those who werent there)

- Monster Mash. This game was so much fun to play both on the offense and defense. There is something about shooting a stefan through a zombies head and hearing the paper punch open from 60 feet away. It is just so satisfying.

- 360 Core. I knew it was going to be crazy high intensity action and it was.
Seeing the darts punch through the paper and land in the bag was a very satisfying feeling.

- Every single team being able to plug darts into the 360 core!

- Seeing everyone's reactions to the new game types. I busted my ass creating these games and building the stands and core to please both aesthetically and functionally.
I was very happy to see my hard work payed off.

- Seeing Grimsby kid and Grimsby pops again. I missed you guys.

- Grimsby kid grew!!!!! I thought he was going to be small forever. Anyone else remember when he was at Massacre holding a modded PAS and it was taller than he was? I love that picture!

- Bookworms awesome costume!

-The new young blood. 2 of my most painful shots of the day came from new blood.
One of them shot me in the nose during tower defense making me think my nose was bleeding. The other shot me in the elbow and it sent a lightning bolt of pain right up my arm.

- Nerfing alongside Langley, Gears, Jlego, and Muttonchops for the first time on Canadian soil.

- I shot butters in the hand during headhunters and it caused a knee jerk reaction in his other hand resulting in him shooting me in the face with a big blast from 3 feet away. Luckily the glasses took it. This is a photo of the event.
Posted Image

- Tower Defense. What a fun game to play. I love the game and would play it more often if venues allowed.

- Kernel Munchies showing up. He was late but he made it.

- Seeing Hammerfist and Mosby in action again.

- Seeing Mosby run full stride during Monster Mash towards the opposing teams Monster. Only to be gunned within shooting range of the target. It was one of the few times that team came close to scoring a hit on us that round. I haven't seen Mosby run that fast in 10 years. It was cool to see hes still got it.

- Handing out the prizes at the end. I stand by my decisions and you all help make the hobby what it is.

- The weather was going very well until the last 1/4 of the day.

- Doomsayer performing well all day long.

- Everyone taking hits honestly and not taking extra lives. I didn't hear a single complaint from anyone.

- The LGLF. You guys were awesome. Good Nerfers, Good people, Funny and willing to drive 13 hours to a war. Could they be any better? I tip my top hat to you fellows.

War lowlights

Losing my new 8gb microchip card out of the vision glasses mid round and losing half a days footage.

Fluffy's costume.

COSTUME RULES:
Costumes are Optional.
Must be a Horror/Scary costume. Absolutely no stupid costumes.

She came as a fucking cat. Costumes don't get any more stupid than that.
The least you could have done was poured some blood on yourself and came as roadkill. That pissed me off. I was a bit merciful because I respect her as a Nerfer but if anyone pulls that shit again at HBH the options are either change or leave.

You don't follow the rules at my wars then there will be Punishment!

People being slow to leave the staging area when K-10 and I called people in.
Remember guys, we want to get in as many games as possible and it's hard to do that when people are taking their time coming over.
In between rounds Nerfers should first reload their guns and be ready for the next round before they start talking about their school, rashes they have, guns they want to mod or anything else. We just need to speed that process up and I need to start shooting earlier.

People smashing their barrels through the paper of the 360 core.
New rule: No barrel smashing the core.

Neither K-10 or I thought people would be shotgun loading their guns for this game but it happened. Crookeds team won by a landslide by shotgun loading their guns with many darts. Nobody's fault but the core wasn't meant for that.
New rule: No shotgun loading darts. (Lets bring the skill back into this people!)

The teams were also uneven during Monster Mash.
Not quite sure how that happened.

Not being able to Nerf with Soothsayer and then hearing about what happened to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterparty/Dinner highlights.

Sitting down with 14 Nerfers having a feast at symposium was a sweet feeling.
Show me your dark side.
Gears terrified for his rep.
Langley telling me of an amazing sandwich that exists in Jersey?
Home fries

Langley "So, Angel whats with the nose hair trimmer on your work desk"
Angel "It's for nose hairs"

Chilling with Jlego again. Love that guy.
Chops getting stung by a bee now available on dvd.
Big and stingy and pain!
Making angry punk face.
Get some nuts!
Pineapple and cola shisha.
Sharing funny Nerf stories from around North America.
Pearson being able to make it.

Overall it was a blast and I cannot wait until Hell Before Halloween 5.

For all those who missed this war.
You missed out on something truly amazing.
Like the Prophet Pearson said.

I can promise each and every one of you that if you don't show up, tomorrow night when you are reading the war reviews, all you will be able to think is "Shit, I wish I had taken Pearsons advice and made that war."

You have been warned.

I hope to see you all at Massacre 5
Where even more surprises await.

Details coming soon.

#287607 Killer Targets

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 27 October 2010 - 11:03 PM in General Nerf

They aren`t "probably fine" for Nerf wars. They are PERFECT for Nerf wars.

Every shot that punched through was more than visible.
Never shot at these things with real guns but if I did fire anything else (bullets, arrows, paint balls, bb's or even potatoes) I would still use these things.

These targets made the game Monster mash, the majorities favorite game at the war.

#287522 Killer Targets

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 26 October 2010 - 01:05 AM in General Nerf

Any of those who were at Hell Before Halloween 4 remember the game Monster Mash.
The game basically is, defend your Monster and Mash up theirs!

I remember when I got these targets in the mail, I was shocked at how cool they were. The size, attention to detail the scoring points etc. I knew I had to come up with some kind of game to use these awesome targets to their full potential.

Each target comes with scoring zones. I am assuming it's D=Damage points and K= Kill points. This allowed for a really fun scoring system.
Each target is different as well for scoring.

The Zombies you have to shoot them in the head to get kill points.
The Vampire you need to shoot in the heart to get kill points.
The killer clown you need to shoot the nose to get kill points.

Posted Image

Currently there are 5 Targets to choose from.
Zombie Target
Zombie Wife
Vampire
Killer clown
Homicidal Maniac

Each target is printed on white, 60 pound, printed paper. The same quality paper you find at any gun range. Each target is 23 by 35 inches in dimension.

I have been in contact with the guys over at Killertargets.com and I was able to score us a discount.

When buying the targets enter the promotional code: "Nerf2010"
This code will take 10% off your order.

This promotion is only available for 2 months so take advantage of the discount while you can.

I will also be doing a write up later on how to build the target stands.
These targets were so much fun to use at Hell Before Halloween that I will be using these targets in Monster Mash at every war I host in the future.

I am actually still deciding which one to post on the wall of my workshop.
I will also be posting the rules we used for Monster Mash shortly.

#287519 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 25 October 2010 - 10:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't there. 5 and a half hours into driving there some dumb mother fucker merged into me and fucked up the side of my car and pushed it into running over some metal shit on the side of the road and blew out two of my tires. I just got home literally 40 minutes ago cause of all the shit I had to deal with, not to mention all the shit I had to deal with getting back home. Fuck my life, maybe next year, FA.

Very sorry to hear mate.
I heard from Gears that everyone was okay.
I hope that is the case.
Good luck with the car deal and I hope to Nerf with you soon.

#287432 Countdown To Death

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 24 October 2010 - 01:53 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday Mr Smiley!

#287235 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 20 October 2010 - 12:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Are there any high-traffic areas we want to avoid early Saturday morning coming from the Niagara Falls area?

Not that I know of. You should be fine.

#287180 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 19 October 2010 - 02:56 PM in Nerf Wars

OH SHIT!

Looks like I will be in attendance,

Fuck yeah! Glad to hear it.
Good to know you guys are coming in full force.

#287023 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 16 October 2010 - 02:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Alright guys. The war is one week away and I am super stoked!
The 2 new game types are going to be absolutely amazing.

The prizes are.. Well lets just say there is a ton.

If you guys think you know Hell Before Halloween, forget it.
With everything we have planned this war is going to knock your socks off.
All the new stuff coming out for this war.
New games, New prizes, bigger and better levels of intensity and action.
K-10 and I have gone over the budget to pack every last minute of this war to be the most amazing experience achievable.

Remember that there is a Mandatory cost for this event and that is $10

This war will be photographed and video recorded very well.
There are going to be 3 sets of vision glasses.
There will be 3 sets of video cameras.
and last but certainly not least, 1 Professional photographer. Our very own Shoots with Glass.

So you know it is going to make one hell of a good video.

I will also be introducing a new Nerf war item for the Nerf Community at this war.
It is only $5. I will say nothing further until I introduce them at the war.

This is it guys, 1 week away until the big day.
The big day that marks the 3rd birthday and ushers in the 4th year of Canadian Nerfing.

We are also introducing overtime at this war.
For those Nerf warriors who cannot get enough.

Round schedule to be posted shortly.

#286544 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 October 2010 - 03:17 AM in Nerf Wars

Consider this your 3 weeks fucking notice.

That was fucking awesome!
I was dying of laughter when I saw that.
You guys are great.

Now with chops aboard, I believe it puts us up at 46 confirmed.

#286085 Ultimate Raider

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 26 September 2010 - 11:48 AM in Modifications

I was expecting something a little more "Ultimate".

#285566 A Real Man's Birthday

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 16 September 2010 - 11:54 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday mate!

#285495 Screw Off

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 16 September 2010 - 11:03 AM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday!

#285131 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 08 September 2010 - 10:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be attending +2, BOOM!

Fuck yeah!!!!!

#285019 New Shields?

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 07 September 2010 - 04:27 PM in General Nerf

I would not go to a war that allowed shields other then the manta ray. That's because the manta ray is pretty rare and for the most part useless. It makes a seriously shitty shield and they're not the easiest things in the world to find. That being said, if you find one and are actually really good with it, it looks super impressive. Not to mention there's easy ways around it. Shields and melee are just plain faggoty and you probably like looking at dicks if you're into them. There's my opinion. This thread sucks.

Talio.

That made my day. Thanks buddy.
I fully agree with Talio.

#284811 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 September 2010 - 12:24 AM in Nerf Wars

Well if it breaks skin most of the time then don't bring it.
I just want everyone to have a good time.

I would love to have the U3 come out to a war because I don't believe I have Nerfed with them before.

#284803 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 September 2010 - 10:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay so either your slingshot darts are different than ours or you just have thin skin.

#284793 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 September 2010 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

People here use slingshot weights and we are fine with them as well.

#284786 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 September 2010 - 08:32 PM in Nerf Wars

I encourage everyone to arrive on time.
However I would rather you show up an hour late then not show up at all.

As long as the Stefans are not opening people I don`t have a problem with it.
I am curious to see these stefans in person.

Bring em on.

#284751 Hell Before Halloween #4

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 September 2010 - 12:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Hell Before Halloween 4 Promo video.

Date: October 23rd 2010
Time: Arrive at 9:30am. Games start 10:00am - 6pm
Hosts: Forsaken_angel24, K-10
(Only a 1.5 hour drive from the border!)

Cost $10 (Goes towards park rental permit, supplies, etc)

DIRECTIONS:

The address is:
3430 Derry Road East
Mississauga, ON
Canada

Get to the 401 ( Go whichever way you need to get to 427 North)
Take the 401 to 427 North.
Take the Derry road exit.
Turn left on Derry Rd/Rexdale blvd
First immediate left after Goreway. You will see a Grey building and a parking lot.
Drive straight through the parking lot all the way to the end.
You will see two roads. at the back corner of the parking lot.
Take the left one.
Take the one way road all the way there.
The one way road is very scenic enjoy these last moments before sacrificing your soul as you enter the parking lot.

BLASTER RESTRICTIONS:

All blasters are subject to range and power testing by the hosts. If any blaster is deemed unsafe to those on its receiving end, it will not be allowed.

Singled Titans will be not be allowed at this war. It is officially banned.
Plugged BBBB's will also be banned.
Homemade air guns.
Swords and other types of Melee.
All shields except for the Manta.

ATTENDANCE:

Forsaken_angel24
K-10
Cheyner
Bookworm
Pearson
PKownyou
Grizzly
Bowser
Numbers
Tyler
K9
Artemis
Butters
Moneytrain (The fastest man in Nerf.)
Tank
Battle12
Crooked

FOR AN UPDATED ATTENDANCE LIST VISIT THIS LINK:

Canadian Nerfers Hell Before Halloweeen Thread

Maybes:

Applefury

ROUND SCHEDULE:
To be announced.

PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES.

-Arrive at 9:30am.

-Pack a lunch, You will need your energy.

- Bring enough water to drink. You will be running, jogging, sprinting, dodging, ducking and shooting all day.

-Each player must bring a Primary and it is recommended each player also brings a sidearm.

-Each player must also bring a sufficient amount of darts. Minimum 150 per person.

-Eye protection is mandatory if under 18.

-Any player above 18 years of age, who decides not to wear eye protection does so at their own risk.

-Clean up ALL garbage and items you bring on the field - Flagging tape, lunch items, water bottles, etc., all of these must be thrown out properly. If you leave trash behind, do not expect to be invited next year. There are plenty of garbage cans all over.

-Follow Instructions from the Field Supervisors - Select individuals will be Field Supervisors at HBH 4. Each player is responsible for listening to and following the instructions of these adviser's; we cannot guarantee that the day will progress
smoothly otherwise.

STAGING AREA:

Posted Image
I personally think this is the best staging area I have ever been at.
There is a roof over your head and plenty of places to sit down.

COSTUMES:
We are going to experiment with it this year.

COSTUME RULES:
Costumes are Optional.
Must be a Horror/Scary costume. Absolutely no other kinds of costumes.
Do not wear something you are worried might get damaged or ruined at a Nerf war.

SCARY THEMED CLOTHING.
Also optional.
If you do not wish to wear a costume but still want to support the Halloween feel of the event. Wear a T shirt, long sleeve shirt or hoodie that has a real scary print on it.

Bonus points for vintage horror.

PRIZES:
Best scary costume.
Best scary print on a shirt.
and more.

If you are interested in coming to the war, but do not have an account here feel free to E-mail me at Forsaken_angel24@hotmail.com. Just make sure to have something along the lines of "Hell before Halloween 4" In the topic title. Everyone who plans to attend, has over a month of reading this to prepare.

Also if their are any American travelers coming or interested in coming. Pm me and we will see how we can aid in you getting here, lodging etc

IS THIS GOING TO BE YOUR FIRST WAR OR FIRST WAR WITH US?

If any new players wish to come out and make this war your first war. I promise you will not be disappointed. K-10 and I go over the rules very clearly before every round.
This allows for a smoother game play and more fun for everybody.

PHOTO AND VIDEO RECORDED

Like all of our wars, there are going to be cameras and video footage taken at this war. It will be video edited and posted on the site later.
So you can relive the memories whenever you want.
To see an example of this:
Check out last years footage.

We are seriously pumped for this war guys.

Who's got the guts for coming to Hell with us?

#283469 For You

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 18 August 2010 - 10:59 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday you grown and responsible man you!

#283177 Nj Apocalypse 2010

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 August 2010 - 11:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Glad to hear you are doing okay and its not permanent.
When you told me what happened, it scared the shit out of me.

#282206 Nj Apocalypse 2010

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 August 2010 - 12:20 PM in Nerf Wars

you can mark me down as a extremely strong maybe + 2.

Fuck yeah!

#280023 Nj Apocalypse 2010

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 12 July 2010 - 12:00 AM in Nerf Wars

Time to reunite with my American brethren.

Representing the North:

Pearson
Tank
Dumpster
Forsaken_angel24
K-10
Crooked

To be there 100%

Maybe:
XIII

#277926 Need Some Help Identifying This Blaster

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 June 2010 - 12:50 AM in General Nerf

I bet its like the whole Razorback/Razorbeast situation.

#277619 Litter Box Core

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 13 June 2010 - 05:23 PM in Homemades

Yeah cloth or mesh instead of cardboard.

360 core. I dig it.

#277326 Talos

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 10 June 2010 - 10:14 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

I have a had a lot of E-mails and pm`s about this gun.
Mainly, because it has been shown in quite a few war videos lately.
Those who came to wars with Talos before know what it can do.
But everyone else was left in the dark.

I am not going to have the write up done for a while.
When I do a write up. I will use this thread for it.
But I did finish the video for it and I know a lot of you have been waiting to know more. The video helps to explain quite a bit.

Talos is a contract for K-10 of the CNM.

Posted Image

A Nerfer with a great ability at using scatter firing type blasters.
He wanted something with a bit more kick and range.
He wanted something amazing. Something to call his own.

I have never integrated so much into a blaster before.

Enough talk already check it out.

Talos Video <-------- Click here!
Don't forget to click on 480 for better quality.

What do you guys think?

Comments/questions/criticism/flames/High fives/ Chest bumps?

#276354 Vengeance #1 Video

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 29 May 2010 - 05:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

This video was fun to make.
Lots of different angles.
Lots of different players using the vision footage.

Vengeance.
Vengeance part 2

What do you guys think?

#275573 Cpvc Doomsayer

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 22 May 2010 - 03:33 PM in Modifications

Really cool idea with the cosmetics for the shell.
I like it a lot!

Even though I am not a fan of cpvc it turned out great.

As far as the whole seal thing goes.
I have always used hot glue as the seal.
I do need to replace it every 4-5 wars but its not a big deal.

I have also always used E-tape around the plunger head.
I do blaster maintenance on mine every 2-3 months anyway.

#275562 Hell Before Halloween #3 Videos

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 22 May 2010 - 01:17 PM in Nerf Wars

So I figured I would share this here as well.
If you enjoy watching Nerf wars. Then this is the one to watch!
I picked all the best photos and all the most action packed moments to put in here.
I'm now editing my videos so there is less filler and all action.

Some slower but entertaining scenes include: The K9 cookout, A Big thanks to Jim and deleted scenes and bloopers in the last one.

I am being told that my video editing is continuously getting better.
Let me know what you guys think.

Posted Image

Hell Before Halloween 3 Part 1

Hell Before Halloween 3 part 2

Hell Before Halloween 3 part 3

Hell Before Halloween 3 part 4

A lot of work went into this thing. I would like to know what you guys think.

Also don't forget to click on 480p for better quality.

#275385 The Road To Deal.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 20 May 2010 - 03:16 PM in General Nerf

It is here.

Simple sentences introducing some videos.

We took these in a car.

They're pretty stupid.

You should watch them.

They are all records of the U3's deteriorating mental state as exhaustion onsets.

Canyousaycasestudy?

I don't get it.

#275112 Vulcan Sentry Gun

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 17 May 2010 - 09:52 PM in Modifications

http://mt.makezine.c...ag=@arduinonerf

That is an unfinished project.

I did find this however.

Finished working Vulcan Sentry Gun Video.

#274148 The Overkill: This Is What Happens When A Titan And A Longshot Have Ch

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 05 May 2010 - 10:43 PM in Modifications

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!
Why didn't I ever think of making this beast.
It looks like its going to be TOO GOOD.
Just pray nobody bans it.

Would you accept a trade No, an offering!
Take my Lancer.

It means nothing to me anymore anyways.
Only because this insane mod exists.

#273776 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 30 April 2010 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

Anima! Welcome back buddy!

Here's a decent photo of the second Lancer that I made ages ago.

Posted Image

#272968 Massacre 5

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 22 April 2010 - 01:45 AM in Nerf Wars

The school has not given me any news as of yet and when I call them the answer I get is, "We don't have an approval yet.".

The date wanted was May 1st.
May 1st is not going to happen.

It is going to have to be another date, I may even have to postpone this thing until winter.

Refunds are being issued for anyone who got a ticket to this thing.

Fuck my life.

Video covering more of the news above.

#272864 Scano 3 Video

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 21 April 2010 - 12:30 AM in Nerf Wars

Perhaps one day I might take you up on your offer and come to Florida.

#272851 Scano 3 Video

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 20 April 2010 - 10:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I thought I would post this over here for the members who enjoy watching war videos.

I picked through the entire footage I had from my camera, vision and Pearsons camera and came up with this.

It's a great piece with great music, filled with action packed moments, funny moments and sad moments.

A foamy masterpiece.

This video will also be partially known as a SGM highlight reel.

SCANO 3 VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

If you enjoy watching these videos and would like to see more of them, Tell me your thoughts on the video.

Enjoy.

#272163 My 2010 Hiatus

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 14 April 2010 - 12:16 AM in Off Topic

Get well brother, hopefully we can be kicking ass side by side for APOC 2010.

#271301 A New Singled Longshot.

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 04 April 2010 - 04:44 PM in Modifications

The ingenuity of modders is no longer constrained by the stock internals of blasters. This adds to the diversity of modifications, it doesn't kill it.

Well spoken Beaver.

#271132 Montreal Nerf War - Summer 2009 Video!

Posted by Forsaken angel24 on 02 April 2010 - 06:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Please let me know what you think! I love feedback.

It is more narrow minded to ask for feed back. Then resort to name calling, When you don't get the feedback you wanted.

Go hump a stop sign.