neonerfer's Content

There have been 376 items by neonerfer (Search limited from 02-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4103 Happy B-day To Famine

Posted by neonerfer on 28 April 2003 - 05:26 PM in Off Topic

Awwww how sweet. Famine, congratulations, you're one year closer to death. And if Death is older than you, no pun intended.

#4270 Sniper 5k Mods

Posted by neonerfer on 04 May 2003 - 12:31 PM in Modifications

Wait, are you talking about a loser 5000 homemade(generic, homemade ball valve gun) or a Super Maxx 5000? If you're talking about a homemade, what mods have you done to it?

#4990 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 25 May 2003 - 08:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Good. Gives me a bit more time.

...to live!

#5150 First Shot Nested Brass Barrel Writeup

Posted by neonerfer on 31 May 2003 - 01:15 PM in Modifications

Looks great. Clearly explained, easy to follow, great pictures. And of course, the Modulizer is just a fantastic resource for all modders. I might go pick one of these up, I just need to find some brass. Do you think I could mod it with different sizes of PTEG?

#5233 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 02 June 2003 - 09:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Mark won't be able to make it. So as of now it looks like it'll be me and four others.

#5662 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 13 June 2003 - 12:54 PM in Nerf Wars

This is just peachy. Mark, Jon, and Toj just cancled. Mark is going on vacation, and Jon and Toj have boyscouts. I think I'm still bringing 4 or 5 others, just not sure who. Sam is the only one who is left that can go, which is fortunate that he can still go(I hope). This really sucks, I had a nearly perfect crew set up and now I'm screwed. Sam wanted to bring a friend, maybe he'll be cool. I guess Jeff could come too. If anything, it'll probably just be me, sam, and maybe his friend. I don't want to start fishing for people who might not be as into it.

#5669 God Bless

Posted by neonerfer on 13 June 2003 - 04:56 PM in General Nerf

Anyone remember the kid who's super soaker shot over 250 feet? His gun could shoot through a shed with stock micros. That kid was my hero. How I miss him... :(

#5728 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 16 June 2003 - 12:59 PM in Nerf Wars

No worries Groove dog! I have an extra one if anyone is in need.

#5786 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 18 June 2003 - 11:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Groove...do you really want that?  Think about it, man.  We're talking about Spoon. 

Spoon: You tell Groove it's cancelled 2 hours before he leaves and tell everyone else it is, but let them know it's a joke.  Then you proceed to have the best Armageddon ever and rub it in his face, complete with pictures and war stories.  Nice, eh?

Just kidding, if you can read this.  It would be unfortunate if you couldn't.

Yeah, it's funny until someone analyzes it. Way to kill it, asshole!

#5887 Counter Strike For X Box !

Posted by neonerfer on 21 June 2003 - 07:47 PM in Off Topic

A direct port to the Xbox obviously wouldn't work with the controller, so they're going to have to start hacking and slashing it. I just hope that they don't change the engine too much. Does anyone know if Sierra is designing this game?

#5958 Music Choices

Posted by neonerfer on 23 June 2003 - 07:45 PM in Off Topic

AFI, NOFX, Led Zeppelin, Danzig, Cream, Hendrix, Metallica, The Cure, Clapton, Jefferson Airplane, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, Rancid, Frank Zappa, The Misfits, The Violent Femmes, and so many others that I can't think of right now.

#6132 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 27 June 2003 - 04:13 PM in Nerf Wars

It's only going to be me and Sam. Sam may bring a friend. So I'm down to 2-3.

#6157 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 28 June 2003 - 01:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Damn Zach, that sucks ass. Maybe something will work out, I'm bummed that you guys aren't coming. Darts made, guns tuned, bags packed. Now I just have to get that little thing called sleep in and I'll be all set. :blink: Too excited to sleep... must...not...shit....pants! :D

#6158 Sorry People

Posted by neonerfer on 28 June 2003 - 01:23 AM in General Nerf

Vacc, even if you're not around... Your line of female hygiene products will always have a special place in my heart.

#6186 Sorry People

Posted by neonerfer on 28 June 2003 - 09:31 PM in General Nerf

Touché Vacc, touché. I can see when I'm not wanted. If you'll excuse me, I have a date with a lovely winged pad. I bid you good day.

#6208 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 12:08 AM in Nerf Wars

- Captain Cardboard was awesome, I was really hoping to avoid it, but I ended up shitting my pants because he was so funny. Some of his antics better have been caught on tape. That slip in the first war was high class. Box runs over to the a patch of grass behind the racket ball courts, excited as hell to be playing with the big kids. No more than 10 seconds into the war, Box successfully slips and eats shit, clips flying everywhere.
- Ray, I have a welt on my side with your name on it. Your crossbow is viscious! I hope I can get my crossbow working as good as yours! With glowing pride I'll wear my scars! ...or something!
- The Hippie Headband© fucking owns all of you. No questions asked. Oh, and please, you may not quote Box on said "smoking of the cheeses..." in reguards to The Hippie Headband©.
- Groove just kicked ass. Although Ray can make minor adjustments to his darts in mid flight via Satan, Groove can adjust other's darts. I honestly couldn't hit this guy. Groove came in second for the best defence award, second only to the leopard-print-thong-wearing-midgets.

And now for the quote of the day.

Box : Spoon, do you have any lube?
Spoon : Yeah, I've got some in my car. Come over there with me and I'll give it to you.

#6214 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 12:49 AM in Nerf Wars

Best Neglected Toolbox - Franko, Jon's poor box of tools

Upon inspection, there's some very colorful things in there. Among the least colorful is a Crayola marker. Red to be exact, the big kind... B) There's a whopping 4 tubes of anal lube, though I'm sure he's using it for his plungers. A pair of fluffy pink handcuffs, they always seem to come in handy(no pun intended, mind you). And amazingly enough, a leopard-print thong. I think I see a connection here!

#6223 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 11:56 AM in Nerf Wars

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! My darts without enough weight in them were the best! They'd do all kinds of crazy things. One time I shot at Ray and it was going right at it's chest only to spin out and flutter down RIGHT in front of him. The hip cat that he is though, he counted it. Another time, Ray was towards the middle of the class rooms and I was near the grass. I shot at him and a dart slowly glided towards him. To both of our disbelief, it hit him very gently. Now that was one hell of a lucky shot. I think I hit Ray maybe 4 times while he took away EVERY SINGLE HIT POINT I had during the course of the day.

#6226 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 01:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh man, that really sucks. Sorry to hear it.

#6236 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Hell yeah, those fly by's kicked ass. The cool thing was that after Ray and Spoon would rush, and if I hadn't been hit in my fly by, the other team would kinda forget about me, allowing me to sneak behind them and shoot a few people in the back. I had a good gun this time, but not the right ammo. I found some darts that are slighly smaller and put three BB's in them and they're working much better. I need to get some sling shot ammo. Then I'll be rockin.

#6257 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 29 June 2003 - 11:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Julie : "So Box, what's your favorite nerf memory?"
Box : "Creating the Penis Dart©"
Julie : "And why is it called the penis dart?"
*Box holds up penis dart and "boings" it*
Penis Dart© : "Booooooinnnggg"

#6258 Sorry People

Posted by neonerfer on 30 June 2003 - 12:00 AM in General Nerf

Heh, yeah it's all good. Good to see you around more Vacc. Your side of the bed was getting so cold...

#6537 Armageddon

Posted by neonerfer on 03 July 2003 - 11:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Oooooh, I have hair. *pets*

#6644 Broken Plunger

Posted by neonerfer on 07 July 2003 - 12:23 PM in Modifications

Not if I can name mine that first.

*names whip tail scorpion*

#6779 More Pics Of The New Lineup

Posted by neonerfer on 09 July 2003 - 02:46 AM in General Nerf

UK version? Are they going to be any different in the US? The concept art for the Rapid Fire Ballzooka looked much cooler than that picture. I hope they make another version more like the concept art. Has that pistol been released yet?

#6843 SharpShooter II Nested Brass

Posted by neonerfer on 10 July 2003 - 03:51 PM in Modifications

I've seen Kevin's gun in action. It most definately gets 60 feet flat.

#6860 More Pics Of The New Lineup

Posted by neonerfer on 10 July 2003 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

Heh, interesting site. http://www.dprmodels.com/poof.html That kid knows exactly where that ramrocket is going. No wonder he's so happy. He's finally mastered his "launch technique!"

#6873 Armageddon Video(s)

Posted by neonerfer on 11 July 2003 - 02:03 AM in Site Feedback

Wow, they're going to be up much faster than I expected. Well I guess that's comparing it to the time it took to get the last videos up... :rolleyes: You guys always get these things up so snappily, very impressive. I anticipate the video as I'm sure it's going to be great.

#6907 August YANO Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 12 July 2003 - 03:16 AM in Nerf Wars

Anytime is good for us. I'll have to talk to the crew, but I'm pretty sure Sam, Mark, and Toj are open for most of the summer. Mark may have soccer, I'll have to check.

#6943 Max Shot Plunger In First Shot

Posted by neonerfer on 13 July 2003 - 12:05 PM in Modifications

Well I think that making it cock back is a very bad idea. The lever action is so nice, why would you want to change it? Pulling it back would be pretty hard to do each time, it would have a lot more resistence than you'd think. You get a lot of leverage that helps you cock it.

#6960 August YANO Planning Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 13 July 2003 - 02:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Great, school starts on the 25'th. I can't wait for the war now...

#6990 Hal Mocked By Local Radio Station

Posted by neonerfer on 14 July 2003 - 12:08 PM in Off Topic

Hey, whatever Hal does with his powerbooks is his personal business! The radio should respect that and not exploit his "interests." At least he's happy...

#7049 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by neonerfer on 15 July 2003 - 11:36 PM in Off Topic

:huh:

I hope you both fucking die.

#7050 Nerf Maxforce Video Game

Posted by neonerfer on 15 July 2003 - 11:39 PM in General Nerf

What ever happened to Nerf Half-Life? Nerf Quake II? I think Nerf Quake II was made, wasn't it? I still wanna play Nerf loser... :huh:

#7051 Avatars

Posted by neonerfer on 15 July 2003 - 11:51 PM in Site Feedback

Can I have a Care Bear icon? What about My Little Pony? Strawberry Shortcake? Rainbow Bright? I just can't let go of something that is such a huge part of me. If not, can I just have pictures of bears, ponies, rainbows, and/or shortcake?

#7060 Avatars

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 12:46 PM in Site Feedback

GLEEEEEEE! OH THE FUCKING GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ok, that was fun, I want another.

#7063 Avatars

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 01:22 PM in Site Feedback

Wow, that's a pretty pony. But that's an even prettier leprechaun!

#7068 Important! Silencer Information

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 02:07 PM in Off Topic

So a paintball barrel with a built in "silencer" is illegal? By silence I just mean a series of spiraling holes towards the front of the barrel. I assume these barrels are quieter than a standard barrel. The only silencers that I have seen have been integrated into a barrel, so would that be considered a device that lowers the sound produced by a firearm? I think that if a silencer can be used on a real gun and a paintball gun, it's illegal. I don't think we'll have any problem with integrated silencers.

#7099 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 08:40 PM in Off Topic

If you get a large, heavy cardboard box with no return address, that's mine. Hope you like it. Don't worry about the ticking, it's a clock.

#7107 Nerf Pic Editing Contest

Posted by neonerfer on 16 July 2003 - 10:10 PM in General Nerf

There's a link for this over at NHQ, I thought you all should check it out and try your hand at it.

I submitted this:

Posted Image

That's not the greatest picture of me, but whatever, it's cool.