neonerfer's Content

There have been 376 items by neonerfer (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#22934 666 Members

Posted by neonerfer on 30 March 2004 - 06:16 PM in Off Topic

Satanists have got to be the funniest people on earth. At least the ones who take themselves seriously. I mean, how ironic is it that their symbols are derived from femininity and their existence is a product of the catholic church?

Femininity? How's so?

#22733 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 29 March 2004 - 12:45 AM in Site Feedback

Yes, Canadians, we all secretly love you. However, outwardly showing our affection for any country other than our own would question the power of the Fatherland. THE POWER OF THE FATHERLAND MUST NEVER BE QUESTIONED! Heil Dubya!

#22726 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 28 March 2004 - 11:45 PM in Site Feedback

You guys are too much.

Blaster, yes, I believe Black Wrath is Sylent Blade under a different name. Chrysophylax, don't assume too much or try to sound important if you're new, people don't usually like that around here.

I don't hate Canada at all, I like it very much. Some people here take everything far too seriously. I hate my country much more than Canada. I guess my facetiousness is over a few of your heads, you guys need to loosen up a little. We're here to have fun. I'd throw in a Canada joke here, but I'm afraid of getting my head bitten off.

MysticFalcon, CX actually is on the forums alot, amazingly. I think he owns this site or something.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, except for Sylent Blade, he's a dick. Just leave already man, we all loathe you.

Kevin, I fully approve of your tribal council. People wishing to join should have to fill out a short questionnaire, I could help you screen them. The recent epidemics around here have me worried.

#22552 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 27 March 2004 - 01:48 PM in Site Feedback

Seems like it's all happening again. This time, I didn't start anything, yet it all comes back to me. It's quite sad that this happens. Everyone sees the bigger guy say something, and they just tag along for the ride, not caring about what their purpose is. I want you people to think about your nationalist pride you have going on over the internet. It's not worth being a jackass over. There are a few good people on this forum, like Piney, who understands people and takes the time to listen. Jangadance is another understanding person. The rest of you just seem to be assholes all the time. I hate to generalize, but by reading this topic, I can't draw any other conclusions.

Get rid of whoever you want, this is a forum, not a fucking survivor T.V. show. Time to grow up kids, the internet is a fucking grouping of letters in a special sequence, and you make it seem like it means the world to you.

God... Spectre said everything I wanted to say, so I'll leave it at this...

Canada is a real country, don't ever think otherwise.

Sylent Blade, we all hate you. We all hate Canada. Deal with it, baby.

I'm surprised that I am not on this list of hated noobs!!!  This is a real confidence booster, I thought i was really LOATHED!!! (Not that i am complaining)

No, sorry, we all hate you too.

#22490 NerfHaven: Tribal Council

Posted by neonerfer on 26 March 2004 - 07:03 PM in Site Feedback

The noobs should just take the Sylent Blade approach and make a big announcement about them leaving then return under a blatanly obvious name. I don't think the new one is nearly as bad as the old.

#20849 Funny Video

Posted by neonerfer on 07 March 2004 - 12:57 PM in Off Topic

I blame the misogyny on Emo music. Women are always painted as evil witches bent on hurting the protagonist's delicate feelings, or acting in some other undesirable manner. So fight misogyny; Make fun of Emo boys.

Emo is the source of all evil in the world.

#20796 Funny Video

Posted by neonerfer on 06 March 2004 - 02:17 PM in Off Topic

None of the links to videos, pictures or whatnot ever work for me on this forum. Can anyone help me?

The exit is to your right.

#20790 Feb Yano Recap Thread

Posted by neonerfer on 06 March 2004 - 12:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Was anyone from San Diego there?

#20788 Funny Video

Posted by neonerfer on 06 March 2004 - 12:14 PM in Off Topic

That's obviously staged but not done too well. I give it two and a half out of five peaches.

Edit: And to anyone who posted sexist comments in this thread, maybe you should rethink the whole heterosexual ordeal if you dislike women so much.

#19872 Canada Anyone?

Posted by neonerfer on 25 February 2004 - 06:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Thank you. Yeah, I think that $39.00 USD for an unmodded SM5k is pretty accurate... I saw one go for $90 USD, so yeah... it gets up there. I hate comparing everything with a fucking Crossbow. Aye.

$39 sounds about right. You'll always have the sm5k or crossbow that goes for close to a hundred on ebay because they're so overrated, but I think that most of those sold even out to about $40 each.

#19868 Canada Anyone?

Posted by neonerfer on 25 February 2004 - 06:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Thats all? CHEAP!

No single nerf gun that was availible less than two years ago is worth $60. I hope you're being sarcastic because I bought a crossbow, which hasn't been in stores for ten years for $35. Given, it was already modded, but it was in very good condition and the modifications were minor.

#19163 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by neonerfer on 16 February 2004 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

Just shoot your brother in the eye with a real gun. Nerf will look good by comparison.

#19033 Nc Is Up!

Posted by neonerfer on 14 February 2004 - 07:40 PM in Off Topic

You bwoke it.

#19004 Nc Is Up!

Posted by neonerfer on 14 February 2004 - 01:04 PM in Off Topic

I hate Nerf Center.

#18939 Switch To Linux, The End Is At Hand.

Posted by neonerfer on 13 February 2004 - 02:23 PM in Off Topic

I think that instead of trying to always make things better and better and trying to jump ahead of everyone, they should just make it work properly. I would rather be using a 98 SE system with ALL the bugs fixed, than be using an XP system with holes in it. Hackers aren't idiots, they'll find the holes, and they'll screw over everyones computer.

Well, the latest version of XP is exponentially more secure than an up to date 98 SE machine. Does Microsoft even offer support and updates for pre-2000 software?

#18933 Switch To Linux, The End Is At Hand.

Posted by neonerfer on 13 February 2004 - 12:24 PM in Off Topic

...eEye found a HUGE security leak...

One word: MenuetOS Best. OS. EVER.

[EDIT] IS, my cousin has a Mac with Linux on it. ;)

Someone's been watching their Screen Savers. ;) eEye didn't find one major security hole though, they found eight. Microsoft hasn't bothered to fix the others ones, they're "still testing." Twin edged sword, you want to have the update fast but you also want it to be a stable one and not kill your computer when you install it.

#18583 Happy (belated) Birthday To Anastasia!

Posted by neonerfer on 09 February 2004 - 06:33 PM in Off Topic

By the time she's at a nerf war you'll be nearly my age, Steve.

Old man.

Jesus Christ, that's old.

#18542 Happy (belated) Birthday To Anastasia!

Posted by neonerfer on 09 February 2004 - 12:30 AM in Off Topic

Congratulations Kevin and Julie! Best wishes to you and your family. If she can use a computer and fire a nerf gun before she can walk...well I just hope I never see the day when I'm faced off against her at a nerf war or LAN party. I'm not looking foward to getting pwned by someone a third of my size.

#18447 Wclp

Posted by neonerfer on 07 February 2004 - 05:57 PM in General Nerf

M-m-maaad cow? Oh god, the horror, his threads are forever burned into my eyes.

*shivvers*

Don't you EVER mention that gun again. EVER!

#18425 Quiznos Ad?

Posted by neonerfer on 07 February 2004 - 02:16 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, that shit pissed me off too. I also saw the singing kitties on VH1 or MTV though, so I wasn't surprised. If I was trying to make your animation popular and a full time career, I would have sold out faster than they did.

#18083 8" Pvc

Posted by neonerfer on 03 February 2004 - 09:22 PM in Off Topic

goatse.cx

Oh, wait, that got shut down.

The biggest I've heard of is 4," are you making an airtank or something? You could pull a 'beast' and use 2" pvc like Jon did to make an air tank...

Posted Image

#18081 Debt

Posted by neonerfer on 03 February 2004 - 09:02 PM in General Nerf

...what crawled up your ass and died?

His name was Rodrigo. Don't ask.

#17710 Just In Case You Wanted A Nested Brass Lnl

Posted by neonerfer on 31 January 2004 - 02:04 PM in Modifications

Considering I have a crayola barrel on a LNL with a ratchet blast spring, I should revamp it. What spring do you have in there? Range?

#17704 2004 Nerf Lineup

Posted by neonerfer on 31 January 2004 - 01:44 PM in General Nerf

Seriously you guys, thanks for doing all that and reporting it back so well. I am so envious that you got to see their secret lair. Looks like Nerf is and always was the great company that we knew it was, it just had some rough times. I think it's going to make a comback, big time. This top cocking gun seems very interesting, does it remind you of the way a real pistol cocks? The hornet sounds awesome, and I'm sure the bazooka will be fun to play with. Who knows, maybe we will be able to modify it? You two just made my day, but you seriously have to tell us what gun they're releasing.

#17631 Marshmellow Darts

Posted by neonerfer on 30 January 2004 - 08:25 PM in General Nerf

Your dog told me he doesn't enjoy being shot at.

#16897 There Is Nothing Good About Bbbs Or Crossbows

Posted by neonerfer on 22 January 2004 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

This guy reminds me of the "nerf-ballers" back at NO.

"..Do they make any special shoes for nerf ball?"

#16268 Happy Birthday Neonerfer!

Posted by neonerfer on 12 January 2004 - 08:34 PM in Off Topic

Heh, you guys are so cool. I didn't think anyone would make a thread about it, thanks everyone! Yeah, uh...about that permit...I'll have my liscense by mid July, so lets plan Aramgeddon around that. I can't believe I'm sixteen, my little self is growing up so fast. I'm getting my permit this Saturday just because turning 16 has made me realize how lazy I am. F-150 is just six months away...

#16186 Buster Sword

Posted by neonerfer on 11 January 2004 - 01:38 PM in Homemades

I'd hit that.

#16076 Tracer Dart

Posted by neonerfer on 09 January 2004 - 07:15 PM in Modifications

For reference, I just calculated the approximate weight of 1/4" steel slingshot ammo which is the lightest weight I've found to be effective in high power guns.

6.42514 grams.

32 times heavier than a .2 gram airsoft bb.

That's definately not a good thing. What about glow in the dark hot glue?

#16040 Tracer Dart

Posted by neonerfer on 09 January 2004 - 09:47 AM in Modifications

Very interested. Use these during day wars and go out at night to collect ammo. Heh, that thing glows much brighter than I expected. If you're playing inside with glow in the dark ammo/guns, try using a black light and maybe a strobe. That would make shit interesting. I'd also like to see a video of the dart firing, does it leave a trail?

#15929 Ipod Mini

Posted by neonerfer on 07 January 2004 - 01:06 AM in Off Topic

That's pretty cool. I was hoping they'd reveal a personal video type device today though. Did they announce anything else?

#15921 I Need Help

Posted by neonerfer on 06 January 2004 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

I love people like that. So funny, but he was one of the best.

#15891 I Need Help

Posted by neonerfer on 06 January 2004 - 08:38 PM in General Nerf

NERF sucks you guys are gay homos that are 20 years old and live in your moms basment and only come outside to either go to a star trek convention or to play a game of nerf but yall are so out of shape because all yall do is sit on yalls asses on the computer all day f*cking  assholes if i ever saw someone who seriously was as into nerf as yall are i would beat his fucking ass down like the pirate i am, and im pretty sure that i could because if hes playing nerf hes obvioulsy gonna be pale white and all nerdy ( not that iever pick on nerds but id make an exeption for nerfers) when will all of yall realize that you need to stop playing nerf because there is just no reason fo i.

We're the nerds? You're the one with nothing better to do on your computer than flaming a nerf bbs before you even have the full story. You don't see nerf as it is until your sun glass lens shatters in your face from a dart, when you're covered in welts from a war, when you're fucking bleeding because somebody didn't put enough hot glue over the BB or sling shot ammo in their dart. Trust me, I've played Paintball, Airsoft, and Nerf many times. Unlike you, who has never played Nerf and is prejudging it because you think of nerf as stupid kiddie toys that we used to play with.

Yeah, unmodified guns with stock ammunition are kiddie toys. Guns that clear 115 feet with one cock are no toys. In my experience, you run around more in Nerf, as you are trying to escape when you miss a shot and need to reload or when you need to chase down or ambush an enemy. Everytime I've played paintball, people camped. They camped alot and I was pretty bored for most of the game because I want action rather than sitting around.

Now this obviously isn't an accurate dEffeminatetion of paintball because I've never played speedball and played with people who are new to the sport and are naturally going to camp, but it's prejudging much less than you are. Yes, I am on the computer alot. I'm in all honors classes, I love tinkering with things, you'd call me a nerd based on this information alone, but I can almost guarantee you wouldn't if you met me at school or on the streets. Most people who are into nerf are of above average intelligence, but I've hung out with the guys, they're probably alot cooler than all the dicks I've met at paintball fields. Just because I spend alot of time on the computer, it doesn't mean I'm out of shape. I seriously doubt you can run three miles in 20 minutes.

Really dude, get your fucking facts straight before you just come and make yourself look like an asshole. You're really at least the 20'th person to come on and say that nerf sucks only to be shown as the prejudging idiot that they are. For your sake, stick around. Go pick up a Max Shot or an Air Tech 3000 at fucking Toys R Us(a kids store, selling the unmodded guns) and modify it. Make some ammo and since it can hurt someone if used improperly, it's no longer a toy. I guarantee you'll have fun if you play in a real nerf war, I've never met anyone who hasn't.

What a fucking waste of my time, his ignorant ass won't read to anything I just said. He'll see the long post and skim it at best, probably wont comprehend too much of it. He should just stick to his fucking paintball forums. Such poor social skills that boy's sporting.

#15845 Sylent_blade

Posted by neonerfer on 06 January 2004 - 10:04 AM in Off Topic

SB, I never thought you were too terrible. I was just fucking around with you. See ya if you're leaving though.

#15744 New Year's

Posted by neonerfer on 04 January 2004 - 11:54 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, you're right. I am pretty nerdy in the way that I take this forum so seriously. And like you said, at least we don't waste away infront of our computers... I hope I speak for most when I say that. We do get out, and have a good time. I'm sure I'm no exception to anything, although I do have an active social life. This forum just let's me share my ideas. I am a guy who was deemed gifted by the school board, but never beleived it for myself. I took to a social life, rather than by consumed by school and books. I balance this, and being a Nerf nerd is cool, because we are the smartest of them all. As long as I'm semi-accepted here, I can enjoy being a nerd, because you guys are really cool underneath it all.

Yeah, I think we're more geeks than nerds...that is, we're nerds with social skills.

#15733 New Year's

Posted by neonerfer on 04 January 2004 - 09:15 PM in Off Topic

It doesn't mean you're ugly, but it's still a nerd's hobby nonetheless. Even if you're model caliber with chicks all over you, the NIC as a whole is mostly geeks without much of a social life, and you're probably the exception to this generalization. If everyone here had an active social life, they wouldn't be bored in their free time, justifying the time spent on nerf/starting nerf. Now, nerf-nerds generally aren't as bad as computer game nerds, because we're outside and running around in our free time; but we're pretty nerdy nonetheless.

#15595 New Nerf Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 03 January 2004 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

Wow, that looks really comfortable. I can't wait to get my hands on one...or two.

#15563 New Nerf Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 03 January 2004 - 02:11 AM in Modifications

neonerfer@hotmail.com

Someone email them to me.

Edit: Thanks Kevin.

#15455 New Nerf Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 01 January 2004 - 08:09 PM in Modifications

Yeah, looks like it's still frozen.

#15436 New Year's

Posted by neonerfer on 01 January 2004 - 05:49 PM in Off Topic

I went to some lame friend-of-the-family-party type deal. You know, the parents get drunk, the kids play video games, the usual. The only other kid my age played FF XI all night, the rest were consumed with DDR. There was a strat, a Les Paul, and an acoustic/electric there with two amps so I was a happy camper for a while. Countdown, no fireworks, hoardes of children with those blowy noise maker things. Lots of food, lots of boose, I would have been much happier if I was drunk. The parents did karaoke, it was pretty unsettling. Went to bed at three, woke up around noon.