Gillandro's Content

There have been 2 items by Gillandro (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#364344 Titan Modification Question

Posted by Gillandro on 15 December 2019 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

hi im not sure where to look for my issue so i figured since this is a thread about modding a titan blaster i would ask here...  what i wanted to do with the blaster was to leave it stock for the most part as i dont seem to have much luck with mods.  i was wondering if anyone knew the max current you could run through a titan and the max voltage... i read somewhere that nerf blasters could handle between 4.5 and 9 volts. what i was thinking of doing was wiring a 9v battery in parallel with another to increase the mah to about 1200 or if i wired 4 in parallel making the mah 2400... i dont want the blaster to explode lol.  i do know based on the stock voltage of 6v as per 4 D cell batteries that 9 volts wouldnt be that big a jump.  any ideas? thanks

#364561 Nerf Takedown Issue

Posted by Gillandro on 26 April 2020 - 01:30 PM in Modifications

Just get some 3m grip tape from home depot and put it on the priming handle...fixes the issue.....captain xavier did the same to his on his channel...if you dont like grip tape take a soldering iron tip and lightly stipple the prime grip.... walcoms72 did that on his channel...grip tape is the easiest to do in my opinion