washedup's Content

There have been 66 items by washedup (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#176780 Nerf Shotgun

Posted by washedup on 11 September 2008 - 10:32 PM in Homemades

'Oct 22 2006, 10:50 AM'[/b]

#171135 Avatars

Posted by washedup on 20 August 2008 - 10:36 PM in Site Feedback

I would like pictures of planets. Specifically Uranus.

#226914 The Cyclops

Posted by washedup on 28 April 2009 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Nevermind "one of the best Nitefinders", that is one the the best mods I've seen in a while. Not counting any Angel or Capt. Slug's work. Keep it up!

#203113 12 Darts Nerf Maverick

Posted by washedup on 13 January 2009 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

What's really amazing about this gun, is the detail. This is one of the best stock mods I've seen. It looks like it supposed to be that way. Awesome job Dim.

#175135 Other Projects

Posted by washedup on 05 September 2008 - 12:46 PM in Off Topic

When I'm not breaking, errrrrrrr, modifying my son's nerf guns. http://www.myspace.com/washedup21

#274751 Nerf Maverick Problem

Posted by washedup on 13 May 2010 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

I'm not tryin to be a dick, but this is a good time for you to really find out for yourself how these things work. I can't see anything obiviously wrong with your blaster. And thats the thing, we can only see a picture. We're not there with the gun. I know it's frustrating, but you'll gain a lot of knowledge and experience figuring it out on your own. Good luck.

#268941 Nightraider

Posted by washedup on 12 March 2010 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

Very inventive! Now what are you planning to use for ammo? Stephans or stock darts?

#168629 Cancelling Mcmaster-carr Order

Posted by washedup on 12 August 2008 - 11:34 PM in Off Topic

First, I would call, not email.
Second, I highly doubt they will ship goods without payment.

#180174 Nerf Semi-automatc Pistol

Posted by washedup on 28 September 2008 - 02:44 PM in General Nerf

Nerf has made a TYPE of semi-auto but like Lee said its a fat fuck its the vulcan which uses pistons and battery but definately not a side arm thats the best to a semi-auto i thought of

You are 4 years too late in your response.

#176111 Nerf Dart Modification For Every Dart And Gun!

Posted by washedup on 09 September 2008 - 12:13 AM in Modifications

I find it odd that so many separate people can come up with this idea, yet it never crossed my mind. I think it's because I realize that nerf darts cost about 20 times as much as a stefan, and I have already heard of stefans.

No split, it's because you're not retarded and can read.

#171131 My Youtube Account

Posted by washedup on 20 August 2008 - 10:31 PM in General Nerf

It has to be one or the other? Damn, you can't just go away all together? Kidding!!!! Dude, I know you're young, but do what YOU want. Don't do shit to please, impress other people. Especially people you don't know or haven't met in person. Being youself will go alot further than kissing ass. Make like a Nike and JUST DO IT!

#176465 A Different Ls Dtb

Posted by washedup on 10 September 2008 - 07:08 PM in Modifications

Ok, inspired by OATN's LS DTB, I went on to try it myself. I installed the DTB, and then realized that I put it back to far, and it blocked the clip. I thought to my self, doesn't matter, I was going to single it anyway. This is definantly the most effective gun I've ever created. Before I go any further, he is a pic of it.
Posted Image
And yes, the DTB is fired by a key ring, just hard to see in the pic.

I am making a write up of this modification, cause I'm making another one at the moment and takingfs pics of the process, so they should be up in a couple days, seeing that this monster only took 2 days to create, even though I still have to brass the DTB and finish the paint job.

This gun is so effective cause it has a main shot (from the singeled longshot) of over 90 feet flat, extremely accurately, and then ten shots (from the DTB) of about 30 feet flat (for the moment) to counter a rush or to rush with. I actually like this more then my crossbow, cause it is just as accurate, shoot's as far, and has ten back up shots. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 for comfort, wedging my left hand in between the DTB and the LS rather then resting it on the DTB, cause I find that it offers more stability. Just for a quick reference, the LS has a LS and a BBB spring in it, and the DTB only has a DTB spring in it, but I will soon add a NF to that when I brass the turret, which will hopefully bring the ranges up to 50 feet flat.

Thanks for looking!

Hey, very nice, oh wait it's Ice. Never mind.

#176472 A Different Ls Dtb

Posted by washedup on 10 September 2008 - 07:19 PM in Modifications

Don't get you're panties in a wad. I was just kidding and giving him a hard time. After all, he put up a poll to ask wether to stay or go, so I was just having fun. After all that's what life is all about or aboot, if you're Canadian.

Oh and by the way, I have yet to turn anything into an alligator.

#177579 Non-nerf Applications Of Nerf Guns

Posted by washedup on 15 September 2008 - 06:23 PM in General Nerf

My Nerf blasters are primarily employed as a nontoxic means of pest control these days. Hanging black widow spiders and other nasties that I'd rather not approach can be readily dispatched with a steady aim and a modified Airtech 2000.

Being a pest control tech, I also derive great pleasure in killing things with my nerf guns. It's great when the wife comes screaming, "kill the spider, kill the spider". It's much more fun with a gun than with pesticides.

#174858 Wrist Ammo Holder

Posted by washedup on 04 September 2008 - 12:48 AM in Homemades

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke. Now for you people who don't know anything about gymnastics and are officially retards, grips are the things that guys wear around their wrist to increase grippage on the still rings and high bar ( the still rings in my case ).

So, only people into gymnastics aren't retards?

#174915 Wrist Ammo Holder

Posted by washedup on 04 September 2008 - 03:23 PM in Homemades

Washedup, its a joke. Get over it.

Black fox: No but we just ran out of honey bunches of oats. :lol:

I'm cool, just bustin' your balls a bit. I thought it was funny. I know I'm not retarded, only slightly stoopid.

#189235 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by washedup on 12 November 2008 - 02:54 AM in Off Topic

[/quote]Not to be the black sheep, but I find Metallica infinitely boring. I have lots of love and respect for the guys in the band and what they've done for the genre, but I can't bring myself to listen to them. Maybe they're not heavy enough, maybe their sound just doesn't do it for me, but something just doesn't click when I listen to them.
[/quote]

I pretty much stopped listening to them after the "Black" album came out. It took me a while to get used to it. I still like it, but that was the last album I bought. Load and Re-load just didn't do it for me anymore. And I moved on. But back to the topic.....Under my Voodoo by Sublime and Creep from Radiohead. Love those 2 songs. Everytime my son hears Under my Voodoo, he asks if that's me and I say I wish.

RIP Bradly:)

#211058 My Nitefinder Mod: Unique Barrel Setup, Vaccum Loading, Minimization

Posted by washedup on 10 February 2009 - 01:21 AM in Modifications

Not trying to burst your bubble, but I doubt you'll get a lot of interest. The NF is one the cheapest and easiest guns to mod. And yours is a run of the mill, modded NF.

#175143 Triangle Screw Driver

Posted by washedup on 05 September 2008 - 01:50 PM in Off Topic

Have you tried Radio Shack or Sears?

#211360 Blink-182

Posted by washedup on 11 February 2009 - 01:45 AM in Off Topic

No, I'm thinkin bubble-gum emo at best.

#166912 Nitefinder Mod.

Posted by washedup on 06 August 2008 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

Hey Black, let him go. With his attitude, it will lead to a spectacular banning. I'm really hoping for either Vacc or Omc to do it. I laugh so hard when those to are droppin hammer. So Maxfactor or whatever, keep up the good work!

#169596 Longshot Paint Jobs

Posted by washedup on 15 August 2008 - 11:17 PM in Modifications

There is a sticky for modifications and pictures. Go there. Go there now!!!

#190194 New, Broken Secret Strike

Posted by washedup on 16 November 2008 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

If you can buy it at a store, then buy one and return your defective one to said store and get your money back.

#188342 A Good Laptop For Only... $298?

Posted by washedup on 08 November 2008 - 10:13 PM in Off Topic

I totally agree with Mr. CS and Mr. Rambo, you should heed his advice. But also, you get what you pay for. This applies to anything you will buy. Not saying it won't be a good computer or anything along those lines, but a 298 dollar laptop will perform like a 298 dollar laptop. Put that in you pipe and smoke it. :)

#173097 Nerf Armor Left Arm

Posted by washedup on 28 August 2008 - 01:40 AM in General Nerf

Hey to everyone who's flamed this guy so far, shut the fuck up, he's doing this for fun I dont recall him saying he will use it in a war and he's calling it nerf armor because thats what its armor against, it stops darts from high powered guns from hurting, everyone is thinking " well he calls it nerf armor therefore its armor for a nerf war" so chill out and none of you will probably nerf with him anyways so its not your problem right now.

This not only applies to this topic, but any topic posted anywhere. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Anyone that post anything, whether they admit it or not, is looking for some feedback. And he is getting that. Good and bad. So no one needs to "shut the fuck up." People offended by the negative comments need to grow thicker skin. My opinion, it's bad. But I credit him for effort.

#207945 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:19 PM in Modifications

How does a sideways peg make it shoot further/harder then no peg? Nice paint job though.

If you're talking about the one down in the barrel, it's to stop the stephan from getting sucked into the plunger tube.

#207938 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

Nice! Goes in the paintjob thread. It's in the stickied section.

#202066 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 09 January 2009 - 01:38 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?

The board was De-tuned when I bought It.

How is the ride compared to one not de-tuned? Been thinking about de-tuning mine, but I don't want to take a file to a $500 board not knowing what the ride will be like on the rest of the mountain.

#201875 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 08 January 2009 - 03:18 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?

#190309 My New Promotional Project

Posted by washedup on 17 November 2008 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

That is cool but I think that the deck is a little to pricey.

Well depending on the quality, I dont think so. The local skate sgop sells blanks for that much and pro decks for $90. Speaking of quality, what do these compare to pro decks, like an old school carbon fibre Element?

You sir are getting ripped off! $90 bucks? For a pro deck?

#161323 Recon Help

Posted by washedup on 02 July 2008 - 11:57 PM in Modifications

1. If you have you receipt, and it's not heavily modded on the outside, return/exchange it.

2. Buy a new one and take the parts out that you need and either return it or keep it for spare parts.

#208524 Silent Longshot

Posted by washedup on 01 February 2009 - 01:44 AM in Modifications

It's you. You either need to get your parents on board or YOU need to be more quiet.

#171169 Weird Barrel Issue

Posted by washedup on 21 August 2008 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

One last thing: where do you find your brass?

Found this linked in an old sticky. http://www.usahobby....rials/metal.php

#179922 Niu Humans Vs Zombies Needs Help!

Posted by washedup on 27 September 2008 - 10:55 AM in General Nerf

I don't think the answer is trying the change the mind of your college. If the college bans you, does that really keep you from playing? It's like if your driving privledge is suspended, do you forget how to drive? No. Keep your club on the down low, like someone else suggested and nerf somewhere else. It might be the best thing to do until this thing blows over, which could take quite a while. Try and empathize with the victems here and the college staff. After a situation like a shooting, would you like to see a bunch of people running around shooting each other? It may sound silly, but you got to think about others feelings as well as your own. Hope this helps and good luck.

#209827 Good Deal On Guns

Posted by washedup on 05 February 2009 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

It all depends on how much you like/want the guns. It's not that bad, but you should haggle with him.

#184088 Selling Snowboard ( Need Money For Nerf)

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 01:07 PM in Off Topic

Sorry but, dear god how can you ride with such a small stance?

Oh my freakin god, I wondered the same damn thing when I saw how narrow the stance was. Dude, even if you are short, your feet should be at least shoulder width apart. You probably fell alot didn't you?

#208115 A Tank...

Posted by washedup on 31 January 2009 - 01:25 AM in Homemades

Hey, I have a question, has anyone ever made or thought of making a tank for Nerf wars? The reason I ask this is because I was wondering if it would even work.(Another reason is I thought of making one myself.)

Yes. It has been brought up before. If it's been made, I don't know. Search through the homemades and you should come across it. And on the other point, go for it. IT's not practical, but what the hell.

#199869 Paninting A Pas

Posted by washedup on 30 December 2008 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

Question for the OP. Did you clean/wipe down the gun before painting? Any grease or residue could cause problems with the finish.

#184121 Automatic Tommy Twenty Help

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

If you didnt mod it yet, take it back for one that works.

I'm pretty sure I recognize that date stamp price tag.
Blue seems to be good at digging up thrift store finds, where they usually don't have any more stock to make exchanges from.

That's when you go buy a brand new one if possible and return the defective one in it's place. Effective, yet kinda dishonest. But, it is up to you.

#206931 Amazing Spray Paint Art

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 05:59 PM in Off Topic

They had a couple of these guys down at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Pretty cool to watch live. And they're fast!