jackster57's Content

There have been 304 items by jackster57 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#223034 New England

Posted by jackster57 on 11 April 2009 - 06:23 PM in Nerf Wars

We should start a recap thread!

Pros:
Getting to screw around at a park near my house with Wes
Getting kicked out of said park by a Easter Bunny.

Cons:
No War.

#222949 New England

Posted by jackster57 on 11 April 2009 - 06:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Its off? Dammit. You guys sure we can't move it to another close by park? It says that it is only supposed to rain harder for bout a hour. Common guys! Lets do this.

Could that old baseball field work?

#229959 New England

Posted by jackster57 on 13 May 2009 - 06:05 AM in Nerf Wars

The 20th sadly not work for me. I leave to see family for two weeks in MN on the 21'st and that date is too close. I just posted a MaineNerf War thread. That war is in Maine and is on the 18th of July. I want each and everyone of you to come. This is our second time doing it and it is sure to be a great time.

Link to thread: http://nerfhaven.com...t=0#entry229958

Maybe a Mass. War on the 13th? The weekend before school gets out?

#222875 New England

Posted by jackster57 on 10 April 2009 - 07:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Looks like we will be getting a quater of an inch tomorrow. Not all that much.

Wonderful. THE WAR IS ON, FELLAS!

I am with you, lets do it tomorrow. Dress WARM. It is only going to be about 35 with wind chill. It will also be windy with gusts up to 20. Now its only a 30% chance of precip though.

#222846 New England

Posted by jackster57 on 10 April 2009 - 04:43 PM in Nerf Wars

**rioting mob** :angry: NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! NERF! :angry: **rioting mob**

Just bring rain gear and we will be good. We can always move to a neary by location if need be as well, if it starts raining and they kick us.

#166379 New Nerfer Database

Posted by jackster57 on 04 August 2008 - 08:02 AM in General Nerf

I just did it. This is a cool system. Is my Country, State , Town , and my street too much info? I went up to my street name , but not my house #.

What ever.

Jackster57

#240595 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 07 July 2009 - 06:47 AM in Nerf Wars

Does anyone have any spare darts I could borrow or buy? I only have a few and they work semi well with my blaster. I'm using a brass barreled (17/32nds) springer. If no one does I'll just pick them off the ground while we play. :D

My friends and I could make you around 75 or so to use. Gimme $5 and its done. Note, these darts quality will be satisfactory, and nothing more.

#240714 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 07 July 2009 - 07:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Once again, I'll be unable to make it. If this was MA, my dad would be able to drop me off to the war and be done with it, pick me up at the end of the day. Unfortunately, he can't take the time to drop me off for the war (a what, 4 hour drive or so? Then back?), drive back in time for work, and then pick me up before it gets too late. I am quite disappointed that I'll be missing, yet again, a war which looks to be shaping up nicely. At least Wes can sell his darts to someone else :/ I'll still have that LS for you at the next war, and I won't want anything in return. Consider it a gift for letting up false hope, eh? A longshot and six clips sound good?
Again, I really wish that things could have gone differentlly, but my dad got hit with a lot of work he needs to get done, and we can't afford to make the trek up to the war this time. I will, however, be seeing you guys at the Boston war, because I can for sure get a ride to that no matter what.

You're a lie. <_< Just kidding. Hope to see you at the MA war.

Wes, I've got an idea for a homemade OPV. If test it and it works, can I bring the gun? PM me if you want to know the details.

Am I like not the host of this bitch anymore. Yeah, I don't really care as long as it doesn't blow up.

#240774 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 08 July 2009 - 06:51 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I can't kick you out of the war. Only Jack can. The worst I can do is have my gang of 5 open fire on you simutaniously.

Damn Straight! Screw Clan Wars, we are talking gang wars at this war. :D The weather on Saturday looks to be partly cloudy which is a freaking blessing from the gods. Also, thurs and fri look sunny aswell so that should give the park some time to dry out. I might only have one guest, but the second is a maybe. Can everyone that is coming CONFIRM it by posting in this thread, saying I AM COMING ON SATURDAY JULY 11th to ROYAL RIVER PARK IN YARMOUTH, MAINE TO THE MAINE NERF WAR. I will not count you as a definite unless the above statement is posted. Also say the # of guests you are bringing.

#240594 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 07 July 2009 - 06:45 AM in Nerf Wars

Are homemade airguns allowed?

Also Jackster, how do your darts fit Sch.80 PVC, because I might get some for my homemade, if I'm allowed to use it at the war. I have two guns already, but I want to test out the gun at a war once I build it.

Fine in sch80 for a homemade airgun, better in PETG/ 9/16ths Brass.

#240413 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 06 July 2009 - 12:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I hate rushing. All of my guns are fucked from deal. I might as well wind up using just my NF for another MENwar, because every other war worthy gun that I haven't lent out is either broken in pieces, incomplete, or, well.... blown up.

I have a cpvc arrowstorm that I could lend you as well. Make sure to bring my big blast, as that will be one of my only war worthy guns. Also, one of my guests iS finishing up a pair of plusbows that he made. :D

#237965 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 22 June 2009 - 10:09 AM in Nerf Wars

CPVC

I can cover you. I will sell you 100 darts for 15 dollars. The darts won't that good quality, but they will work well in CPVC.

#240858 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 08 July 2009 - 05:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Are homemade airguns allowed?

Also Jackster, how do your darts fit Sch.80 PVC, because I might get some for my homemade, if I'm allowed to use it at the war. I have two guns already, but I want to test out the gun at a war once I build it.

Fine in sch80 for a homemade airgun, better in PETG/ 9/16ths Brass.

Yeah, I lied after drying my blanks they have shrunk like a motherF*cker. They are now good in 17/3nds Brass or super loose in PETG, but best in CPVC for springers, but they might even be best in 1/2 brass for guns like PAS, X-Bows and Maxshots.

#238139 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 23 June 2009 - 07:53 AM in Nerf Wars

Deal. What foam do you use?

EDIT- By "not that good quality" do you mean they won't have centered weights and won't fly straight or just a little messy and not perfect.

EDIT 2- Does the foam fit good in CPVC for springers, because I'm using a BBB and a NF for my guns

I can use a batch of GOOD frost king I found at a local hardware and bought 10 packs of and charge $12 or I can use ace foam and charge 15. The foam is almost identicail, its just that Frost king is not consistant, but that does not matter if you are buying a single pack of stefans. The foam fits well in CPVC for springers, and in 17/32nds brass for airguns. The stefans are just not the best quality in foam, and they will be made with a single copperhead BB. They will fly straight, the hot glue domes won't be 100% uniform. Fair?

#241155 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 09 July 2009 - 07:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Shit, Wes, can you save the darts for me for the MA war?
We can trade there if you're going.

No chance you will actually show up at that one either. Plus, he can make more for you. People need darts at THIS War.

#241406 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 11 July 2009 - 06:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Isn't that 3K mine (trade for TTG)? I'll still let you use it, struck.

Stealthman is in Florida. I asked him, and he said that he knew about the trip at the time that he confirmed. Little dumb fuck thought he could be in two places at once.

Prepare to die, everybody.

Yeah, you can have it if you wan't, but it in't exactly in prime condition. You can see it at the war. CPVC coupler, balsa wood faceplate, no blue cover, and lots of hot glue. It still gets good range though. We can figure it out. The park I do not think has a sign, but it is pretty easy to find, just look at the google map. Go straight at the 4 way intersection that has the store called handy andys on it, then its on your left in a 1/4 mile. You know its the right park if it has a pavilion thing right at the enter- ace. Go into the first lot, not the dog park one. See all of you guys there in a few hours.

*sigh* I was going to borrow a secodary from him. But, if no one else is lending it's fine.

You don't really need a secondary, I don't play with one, and never have. Plus my primary is a freaking bigblast.

#241409 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 11 July 2009 - 06:59 AM in Nerf Wars

You don't really need a secondary, I don't play with one, and never have. Plus my primary is a freaking bigblast.

Yeah good point.

Have you left yet? What state are you from?

#241465 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 11 July 2009 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I had fun today. I still think it was successful, even though it died down later in the day. Sadly, I just found out that I cannot come to langleys war on the 25th, so this will be the last I see of some of you until the next Menwar, which will probably be in August. Next Menwar I think we will not use the pavillion thing and set up near the playground where we had the most fun. Wes, you left your BBB with me.

Pros:
First few rounds were super fun and Effeminate, before lunch. Team Deathmatch over there next to the school was the best.
Seeing and using a plusbow
Meeting some new people
Attendance was a lot better than last war. We had 10 people at one point.
After you guys left I picked up 70+ darts.
Good and plentiful lunch
No angry Easter bunny
Ice Cream sandwich fights.
The foam sword taped to the LS.
Arrowstorms win.
Seeing the Killer Seal.
All of the strange jokes.
My BigBlast being decent before it stopped sealing
Selling some of my stuff
A 96 year old man taking our picture.
Plus some stuff I am forgetting.

Cons:
Being sort of boring after lunch, but not too bad.
Being a freaking swamp in some of the time.
The CTF sucked hard.
My BBB broke.
Some people got a lot more bored than I did, which made me feel like a bad host.
Clay made one of Wes's friends bleed with a barrel tap.

That's about it. I had a lot of fun, and I hope that all of you guys will come out to the Later Summer Menwar. Thanks to all of you guys for coming, and I hope that you all enjoyed it, even it it was not super fun later in the day.

#241349 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 10 July 2009 - 08:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, every single one of my guns is fucked up. is there any guns you guys could lend me that have a 1/2in pvc coupler? if not, han I'm fucked. I'll just fucking have to throw darts at you guys.

I have a at3k that you can use. It has a CPVC coupler. I can bring a barrel for you. What the heck happened to your X-bows?
I will see all of you guys in the morning at 10.00 SHARP.

#241170 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 09 July 2009 - 08:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Nevermind. Not everyone has confirmed. Has anyone heard from StealthMan? I wan't him to come aswell.

So far, with the confirmed guests we have 10 people coming. Lets get the rest to confirm and we might have up to 12 or 13! Lets go guys, show up.
See you all this Saturday. Going to be Sunny.

#241115 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 09 July 2009 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, if I can't get in touch with Clay, I'll have 75 darts for sale. Same story- CPVC tight, PETG loose.

He won't answer his phone!

Clay MUST COME. If please post ASAP, because I don't really want to have to make 100+ darts if he is just going to buy them from you.

#237955 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 22 June 2009 - 08:07 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok, I need darts too. I will be willing to pay 15-20 bucks for about 125 darts AT THE WAR as I do not have a paypal. If I don't get these than I may not be able to go.

what barrel do you use?

#240964 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 09 July 2009 - 06:31 AM in Nerf Wars

Yup. I'll take the ace foam for 15$ instead of the frost king.

Um... Yeah. Yesterday I went to ACE to get my foam, they only had two bags. The darts from that is only enough to make Stefans for my friends and I. This means I will have to use frost king on your darts. This is sort of a good thing, because my darts have shrunk so much as to only fit well in CPVC for even some airguns. The frost king fits in PETG and CPVC well for springers and airguns. I will only charge you the price of materials, which is $10. Sorry again. You could also ask wes if he has any darts to sell, his are a lot better than mine.

Does anyone have any spare darts I could borrow or buy? I only have a few and they work semi well with my blaster. I'm using a brass barreled (17/32nds) springer. If no one does I'll just pick them off the ground while we play. :D

My friends and I could make you around 75 or so to use. Gimme $5 and its done. Note, these darts quality will be satisfactory, and nothing more.

Its crunch time and I can only make you 50 or less for the war. Ask wes if he has any darts left from the ones he was going to make for thomas.

#237068 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 18 June 2009 - 05:16 AM in Nerf Wars

Up my 3 maybes to 5 maybes. I'm gonna be needing some help arming them, though. I've got 'em covered for darts, though. Be sure what your bring for them is OMC PETG, or whatever the fuck that brass is that is similar in size.

I have a 3k that I can give them. It isn't the best, but it gets about 80 feet singled. The problem is that it is CPVC'd with a CPVC coupler. I will do my best to change that to a PVC coupler by the war date. All of my stefans have shrunk to fit into only CPVC and 17/32nd brass.

#230118 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 14 May 2009 - 05:27 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll be willing to buy 100 at the war.

And can we still trade all that shit? I'll give up the long shot and the long shot shell/misc parts for all the stefans you want to trade for.

Sorry, but seniority of offer wins here. Thomas, I believe the deal was, 175 darts for a stock LS and a few mags.

If Thomas cannot come, then you may purchase the darts.

Well then, I will restate my previous offer. If anyone else who is going has darts that work well with 9/16 brass and is willing to sell or lend please pm me.

I have an idea. Because most all of our darts work with CPVC 17/32nds or PETG maybe you could make a CPVC barrel or buy a PETG one at the war. That way you could buy darts easily, and you would have the ability to pick up darts off the ground during rounds. CPVC is only like 50 cents a foot.

#230200 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 14 May 2009 - 05:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Does PETG and that size CPVC fit a stock barrel BBB?

Uuuh. What? Nothing fits a stock barrel, kid. You make it fit with couplers. I recomend a 1/2" sch.40 PVC coupler, because you can nest most types of barrels in 1/2" PVC, and I can nest all types (I have a lathe). Anything anyone else needs?

Not exactly, e-tape and some 9/16 brass fits into a BBB barrel perfectly.

I see what you are saying. Only 17/32nds and PETG will fit the same as 9/16 in the stock barrel. CPVC has too big of an OD. Also take a look at the Big Bad Sexy mod in the directory for CPVC. I would recommend 17/32nds brass for a BBB. Good Luck. Just post here if you have any questions.

#230537 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 16 May 2009 - 09:22 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow. I suck at this. Sorry guys. We are at 7 right now, we need at least 3 more. laxtk88 and Guinea are not coming, so we need Fenix, Booky and Thomas and hopefully some other members to step it up and game on. Lets go guys!

#230087 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 13 May 2009 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm there.

Sweet! Always great to have new faces around here. Have any questions about the location? Safe to say you are a definite?

#230057 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 13 May 2009 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Guinea doesn't nerf any longer but I'll try to see if I can convince him. Bastard owes me a fucking Nite Finder that I let him borrow!

And shit, it's not our fault that the weather blows.
I'm game though, but put me down as a maybe, for i need to discuss this with my pop.

And can we still trade all that shit? I'll give up the long shot and the long shot shell/misc parts for all the stefans you want to trade for.

Cool. But you are pretty sure that you can make it right? This war is going to be the shit. See you there.

#229958 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 13 May 2009 - 06:00 AM in Nerf Wars

Where:
Royal River Park
Yarmouth , Maine 04096

Google Map -
http://maps.google.c...c5f873862981392

When:
Moved to July 11th
10 AM ~ to about 3PM

Stuff:

This field is pretty open , with bushes/plants for cover. We really need more people to come than last time because this field really lends itself to larger games. The park is only 1hr and 45 min from Boston. There is a subway sandwiches/convenience store about 1/4 of a mile down the road for lunch. Lets try to get 10+ people this time. Bring your friends! Last year's fall edition was a great time and the weather was perfect. There is a pavilion at the park to put our guns and bags and other stuff. This thread will probably get buried into the depths of the fourm, so feel free to bump this thread as necessary. You might ask me why I am posting this thread so damn early, I have a busy summer and want to get a few things set up now, and we have the added benefit of giving all of you slackers down there in Mass. some time to plan. There is a pair of pota-bathroom things in the park.

Rules:
No singled titans or sm5k's. Bring 100+ darts. All darts must have a FULL HOT GLUE or felt tip. None of this little hot glue line crap. We will probably not have any guns to lend, but if that is an issue for you then just contact me personally. Wear safety glasses if you are under 18. Wes's longshot safety mod is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. See this thread for details. We'll play some of the standard team deathmatch games, along with some capture the flag. We can also play some requests. Also we may try to get ahold of some "penny" jerseys to wear to mark teams, so if annyone has them from sports of stuff then try to bring as many as possilbe, although I can bring about 3 or 4 too. If anyone has any transportable cover or paintball bunkers and wants to bring them then please shoot me a PM, but we would love to have them! Don't be a whiny little ass.

The Who:

Jackster57 + 1
Wes7143 + 3
struck By Stefan
bookybabora
Nerfdude123

Maybe:
Orion777

Come to this War!

#230000 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 13 May 2009 - 02:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet. Already up to 5 people. Updated. Oh, and Wes's Stefan's are sweet, but I would recommend them for PETG for air guns and CPVC for springers.

#230613 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 16 May 2009 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry to double post, but bookybabora sent me a PM asking if anyone had any guns he could borrow, I do not have any spares, as I like to keep a small collection, but I am sure you guys must have a spare he could use for the day. Anyone have some?

#230630 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 16 May 2009 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Good enough for ya Booky? Thanks a bunch guys! Can everyone bring as many guns as they can? I want to see all of the guns people have been modding. I am so stoked for this war.

#237151 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 18 June 2009 - 02:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Are we gonna have a ball gun round?

Nope.

#237419 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 19 June 2009 - 02:08 PM in Nerf Wars

someone give me darts, i'll trade a longshot and 6 clips
PL0X

Talk to Wes.

#236155 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 14 June 2009 - 08:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe. I have 10 feet of cpvc to use for the flag(s).

Cool. I hope you can show up. It will be a bunch of fun.

Thomas, thats good. See ya there.

#231122 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 18 May 2009 - 05:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh yeah. Spaced that. Maybe August 1st? Does that work for you? I think that is a better date than the 11th.

NO!!! THAT'S WHEN APOC IS!!!!

Your Going? Thats in freaking NJ. How far is that. Maybe Aug. 8th? How does that work?

#231057 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 18 May 2009 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry Guys. I really messed up. That weekend is the Clam Festival, the towns biggest event. Not only will the park be completely overrun with concerts and things, but I will have to help out in the ski team booth. We HAVE to make a date change. I am thinking the saturday three weeks before would be best, the 27th of June. I am also open to other dates, like the 11th of July, although I think that at that time the park may be pretty full of tourists. I will set the date for now as the 27th of June. I need to HEAR FROM EVERYONE if the 27th of June works for everyone. Please post here ASAP. If now then please tell me a date that does.

Sorry Again Guys.

#231109 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 18 May 2009 - 04:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh yeah. Spaced that. Maybe August 1st? Does that work for you? I think that is a better date than the 11th.

#237657 Maine Mun N' Blood Recap Thread

Posted by jackster57 on 20 June 2009 - 05:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be going to Minnesota to visit relatives for the next two weeks. I will be a little bit slow to respond to anything, but I will sorta have access to a cpu from time to time.