jackster57's Content

There have been 304 items by jackster57 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#159532 "nitefinder Rifle"

Posted by jackster57 on 17 June 2008 - 06:10 PM in Modifications

Ill take a foot of 1" thinwall for 3 bucks. How much is shipin to 04096? PM me back with details and we will talk.

Thanks ,
Jackster

#159465 Spring Mano, Part 2

Posted by jackster57 on 17 June 2008 - 05:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Darnit! If there was better planing in the start I would have been able to make this one. Now , my attendance is doubtful.
Ill keep checking back here and if the attendance gets to more than 10 , I might make an effort to go.

Jack

#159426 "nitefinder Rifle"

Posted by jackster57 on 16 June 2008 - 08:04 PM in Modifications

What kind of screw did you use? Also, I am using one NF plunger rod and one ss1 plunger rod so I cant join 2 nf tubes together.

#159413 "nitefinder Rifle"

Posted by jackster57 on 16 June 2008 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

I decided to make a "Nite Finder Rifle " sort of mod for my nite finder and I have a few questions that you guys can help me answer.

1st Q. What type of glue is best for attaching the 2 plunger rods together? I used "Plastic Weld ® " and some goop but I dont think its gonna hold. Also , is the something else besides glue that helps secure the plunger rods together?

2nd Q. What kind of material is the plunger case made of? I know some people have used PETG but what size PETG makes a good seal on the nite finder plunger head? If some one could either tell me the size and where to buy it or just give me the McMaster item # , or (best option) if you could sell me a foot or so of the stuff, that would be great.

Thanks for the help.

Jackster

#159241 Nano Recap

Posted by jackster57 on 15 June 2008 - 11:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Looks like a blast. Anyone "driveby" someone while sliding down that huge slide? That would have been pretty awesome.

#158204 Vulcan Firing Video Found!

Posted by jackster57 on 06 June 2008 - 05:36 AM in General Nerf

This is the range of the Vulcan STOCK! We're all saying it's crap. Pump shotguns have crappy stock range, and look what FA24 did to his.

Although you are right about pieces of crap being turned into usable war weapons. I just don't think there is that much we are going to be able to do. I mean look. AR removal = +15 feet or so. Battery supercharge = + 10 to 15 . If it works the way we think with the airsoft like gear and plunger system then it is going to be really hard to suck 45 feet out of this puppy.

Lets hope someone has better ideas then I do.

#158202 Vulcan Firing Video Found!

Posted by jackster57 on 06 June 2008 - 05:11 AM in General Nerf

Wow. Just Wow. I hope thats a really early prototype.....
If its really that bad all of are 6 months of speculation.... RUINED! :angry:

It better be better :)

Jackster

#158006 Pbpb Writeup

Posted by jackster57 on 04 June 2008 - 02:19 PM in Modifications

First off , this was purchased at TRU right? Secondly , what was the price of this gun? I searched and cant seem to find anyone mentioning the price.

I guess I am off to TRU this weekend to get one of these.

Any chance of a video?

Jackster

#157352 Nj Apocalypse #7

Posted by jackster57 on 29 May 2008 - 05:51 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a Maybe. I would be traveling with my dad on a business trip then go to the war on sat. then fly back Sunday. I would be coming from Maine. If I can get the logistics worked out with my parents then ill be there.

Jackster

#157020 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by jackster57 on 26 May 2008 - 01:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I used to live in Redmond until last year when I moved. I went to Horace Mann school. Sadly, now I live in Maine.

#156531 Spring Mano, Part 2

Posted by jackster57 on 21 May 2008 - 05:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome to both of you!

What about All of The Nerf wasn't he thinking about coming last time. Im still not going if only 4 people show up. :lol:

TS do the 28th work for you? Its your war so we need to hear from you before we can set the 28th in stone.

Now our #1 problem is the small amount of participants.

Jackster57

#156484 Dart Sizes

Posted by jackster57 on 21 May 2008 - 02:06 PM in General Nerf

I'm just curious as to what you use. I've heard that the East Coast sticks to megas, but I'm not sure.

Not sure where you heard that. We all use Micros.
Megas are marginally popular on the West Coast, but from what I've heard Micros are still primarily used.

Think he probably heard it hear Falcon's Dart Index

But I am not sure...

And to answer your question I stick to micros. Get it??? :lol: Some micros have the little sticky rubber pad that sticks to your TV or windows..... :P

And yes, I do know how lame of a pun that was...

#156483 Spring Mano, Part 2

Posted by jackster57 on 21 May 2008 - 01:55 PM in Nerf Wars

HUMP DE BUMP

Lets go guys! Last time a lot of people were planing on coming! Does anyone besides me and Tomas wanna come?

How bout' you TS? Does the 28th work for you?

Who else is gonna come?

I am not going to go to MASS for a 3 person war...

Jackster

#156241 Spring Mano, Part 2

Posted by jackster57 on 19 May 2008 - 06:00 AM in Nerf Wars

The 28th is pretty much the only date that works for me because of camps and lacrosse. :mellow: My parents will probably give me a ride. Laxtk88 how old are you? If you are around 13 like me I might be able to give you a ride.
About how many darts do you guys think I need to make? I will likely be bringing at least 1 friend and maybe 2.

Put me down as a Most Likely Participant.

Jackster57

EDIT: I just realized that the 28th is the same date as Deal and SPANO. Thats not really a problem for me but is any one going to either of those who would like to show up to MANO? If so maybe the 28th is not the best date.... But if no ones schedules are conflicting then lets keep it on the 28th.

#156141 Spring Mano, Part 2

Posted by jackster57 on 18 May 2008 - 01:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I would be coming from ME. The Saturday dates in June that work for me are the 21st (possibly) and the 28th (best option for me)

Is it at the same park as before?

Hopefully we can get a larger turn out this time!

Jackster

#155796 East Coast Nerfers, Assemble!

Posted by jackster57 on 14 May 2008 - 02:13 PM in Nerf Wars

First off what the heck vanpaun. That was really random.

Second is this war going to happen or not? Its almost 1/2 way through May and there is still no real reschedule. I really want to make it out to a war but I need a war to go to.
Let's go guys. Lets make this happen.

Jackster

#155308 East Coast Nerfers, Assemble!

Posted by jackster57 on 10 May 2008 - 09:14 AM in Nerf Wars

The dates in May that work for me are the 18th (sun) , 24th (sat) , the 25th sunday and the 31st sat.

Hope some of these dates work for you guys too.

I really want to come to this one.

Jackster

#155232 East Coast Nerfers, Assemble!

Posted by jackster57 on 09 May 2008 - 06:13 AM in Nerf Wars

When I First Saw this I was just getting into nerf and my parents wouldn't take me... But a reschedule sometime in my and i almost certainly could come. I live in ME just north of Portland. Ill make sure to reply when the new thread is up. ( if it ever is)

Well I Hope The Reschedule is May is more successful!

Jackster57

#154266 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by jackster57 on 02 May 2008 - 04:08 PM in General Nerf

I am sorta a knewblet but i have a few guns

x1 Angel Modded Magstrike with out brassed clips
x1 moded nite finder
x1 a modded at2k with the goo gauge tank replaced with bendy tubing stuff
x1 a sm750 new version with a lost trigger.

Broken=

a big blast modded but the trigger broke :huh:

Thats All i Guess.

Jackster57

#154226 Wierd At2k Problem

Posted by jackster57 on 02 May 2008 - 06:09 AM in General Nerf

No, don't just go in blindly and start gluing everything. I made this mistake once, and I'll never do it again. It ruined my Magstrike. Put soapy water over the general area of where you think the leak is, then pump up the gun. Wherever bubbles start forming is where your leak is at. Wash the thing off, and put Plumbers Goop over that area. Wait 24-48 hours and it should be good.

Before I do this I should remove all the old hot glue right? Also does this problem definetly sound like a bad goo tank and not a bad pump plug?
I just want to make sure before i go buy plumbers goop.

#154191 Wierd At2k Problem

Posted by jackster57 on 01 May 2008 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

So your saying basicly just cover the whole air tank and orange thing with goop?

#154181 Wierd At2k Problem

Posted by jackster57 on 01 May 2008 - 07:54 PM in General Nerf

I just modded my at2k but when i pump it air seems to be leaking out where the plastic goo holding part of the good gauge meets the orange part of the goo gauge. To fix this problem i first tried unscrewing the orange goo gauge part then when i put it back together the problem was still there. Then lining the area with hot glue where the leak was happing. But still no fixo. When i pump it i can fully hear the air leaking out and after about 7 seconds after if pump it there is no air left at all.
I know im kinda a Knewblet but this is about my 5th mod. Can any one help me out?

Jackster57

#153366 Daedalus: Super Nf

Posted by jackster57 on 27 April 2008 - 06:38 AM in Modifications

[quote name='ChiliPepperFender' date='Apr 26 2008, 05:33 PM' post='153310']
Do you know where you can get the spring from? I don't really want to tear apart my screen door for one.

At Home Depot They sell screen door springs for about 4$ i think. Thats for just the spring and none of the fixtures.

Jackster57

#153364 Big Blast Modification

Posted by jackster57 on 27 April 2008 - 06:31 AM in Modifications

I would recommend Reinforcing the trigger. If you dont and you pump it more then 15 times even though the tank can hold 35 the trigger starts to break. Mine broke. So now i have a bb with no trigger. :huh:

Jackster57