MrNerf's Content

There have been 50 items by MrNerf (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#147888 Nerf Quote Frenzy!

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:25 PM in General Nerf

The point of the game is to use a famous/well known catch phrase or saying and apply to nerf. You're allowed up to three.
Use This Format: actual quote/nerf quote

Mine:
"Just do it"/"Just NERF it"
"Have it your way"/"NERF it your way"
"Jenkies!"/"NERFies!"

Also it would be uberly cool if someone of high authority could judge these, that would be a great help to the game.

Only 10 members are allowed in this game! Hurry to strike your nerf quote genius! :P

#147875 Nerf-war At Home?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

It's called an indoor war. There aren't any "public" wars that are held indoors anymore.

Not to mention so many breakable objects would make it extremely difficult to Nerf safely.

I meant basements.

#147871 Nerf-war At Home?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:07 PM in General Nerf

I know nerf wars are a blast, and it's hard to deny that. But there are times when one is low on travel money: or is simply too busy with work and the like. So I was wondering: Is there a "home/apartment/dorm/mansion/place of living" version of a nerf war? One that needs less organization?

#147608 Got 2 New Nerf Guns Today

Posted by MrNerf on 28 March 2008 - 09:42 PM in General Nerf

No need for pictures, everyone knows what those guns look like.

On the topic of air-zone, I've heard the scorpion bow can be modded for decent range, but it's the same price as a big bad bow, so buy that instead. Air-zone products are made by a variety of companies, put under one name. Some are good, some aren't. The photon burst power blaster is supposed to be good, and the purple and orange crossbow can get good range after mods. Usually with air-zone products, the guns are just cheaper, lower quality versions of actual NERF brand guns. (Not always) So with air-zone, there are some jewels, but most of them aren't that good.

Nerf is king, Eh? Ya I saw the photon blaster there but it looked like a watered-down version of the nerf magrail.

#147604 Got 2 New Nerf Guns Today

Posted by MrNerf on 28 March 2008 - 09:31 PM in General Nerf

I recently purchased the Rapid Fire 20 and Longshot Cs-6. Finally, Right! I took a bunch of pictures but I realized too late that using a cameraphone was lame: especially when the balance runs out. (unable to provide pictures) :cry: Oh: The Rapid Fire 20 was a toys r u exclusive (if you also have trouble finding it). It's also cool that you can use the "Longshot CS-6" scope, bullets, and clip for the "Recon CS-6". And since I had seen "Air Zone" guns there: are they any good compared to "Nerf"? How's the "Scorpian Bow" compared to "Big Bad Bow"? Once again, sorry I could not provide pictures with slightly-funny/and or cheesy punch-lines at the bottom of each picture, but I'm assured that most people know what the "Rapid Fire 20" and "Longshot Cs-6" look like. End Transmission.

#147356 Modding Basics

Posted by MrNerf on 27 March 2008 - 06:50 PM in Modifications

(transfers nucks from other article to this guide)

#147335 Looking To Do Your First Modification?

Posted by MrNerf on 27 March 2008 - 06:09 PM in Modifications

Okkkkkk.....thanks, now I understand. Quite helpful! Nucks! :P

#147325 Modding Basics

Posted by MrNerf on 27 March 2008 - 05:40 PM in Modifications

i'm just saying there's no noob-friendly guide is all. :P

#147322 Cluttered

Posted by MrNerf on 27 March 2008 - 05:33 PM in Site Feedback

Can someone make the important topics bright or bigger...All the topics are the same size and color, and noeone like unecessary exploring. Not trying to complain:just a suggestion. :P

#147317 Modding Basics

Posted by MrNerf on 27 March 2008 - 05:29 PM in Modifications

:P um...do we have to use math formulas? Can someone make a "modding nerf guns for dummies!", lol?