agentM192's Content

There have been 90 items by agentM192 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#50712 Dart Wars

Posted by agentM192 on 27 March 2005 - 11:41 AM in General Nerf

well I think these teens r complete idiots. who brings a dart gun to school and plays war there? who drives around in cars and shoots the other team? that's a bit too ridiculous. I just play inside my house so the police don't shove a nightstick up my @$$. man those teens r idiots

#96563 Cwc-mav And Bloodstaind Nf Paintjobs

Posted by agentM192 on 14 December 2006 - 09:33 PM in Modifications

Very nice work. I love the blood-stained NF and the Maverick looks superb.

#97489 Crossbow : Where To Buy

Posted by agentM192 on 31 December 2006 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

Keep in mind though, the Longshot is a tad more complex than the Crossbow, as far as mods go. Don't get me wrong, I love my Longshot and my Crossbow, but the Crossbow is very easy to mod and re-assemble while the Longshot may take some more time if you're new.

#97659 Carrtoon's Springs

Posted by agentM192 on 03 January 2007 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

Then...why don't you PM him?

#134218 Carbon Fiber Barrels Anyone?

Posted by agentM192 on 28 December 2007 - 05:43 PM in Modifications

You have to be careful because carbon fiber can unravel. That's why you can only use pull-through squeegees on CF paintball barrels and not the giant swabs.

#98203 C02 Valve

Posted by agentM192 on 12 January 2007 - 10:24 PM in Homemades

I'm going out on a limb, but maybe buy a decent paintball pistol and just shove a dart in the barrel. Maybe screw around with the barrel size and material.

#96467 An Idea For Hasbro.

Posted by agentM192 on 13 December 2006 - 09:50 PM in General Nerf

[quote name='AssassinNF' date='Dec 13 2006, 03:37 PM' post='96444']
[quote name='Cthulhu' post='96372' date='Dec 12 2006, 08:40 PM']
Another good idea would be a clip fed pistol. ;)
[/quote]
Posted Image
Just with darts.

#96560 An Idea For Hasbro.

Posted by agentM192 on 14 December 2006 - 09:17 PM in General Nerf

But back to the Good guys bad guys thing.
Most of us have probably seen the movie "Small Soldiers".
In it there are two sides, the Commandos and the Gorgonites.
(Ok so now ignore the plot of the story.)
Each are cool in their own way. Neither of them are truly evil. It is a matter of perspective. But they are against eachother. Hasbro could take a line in that sort of direction.

Its funny because there actually was a small soldiers line. SM500 and SM5000 repaints.

I know, I just wish that they had been produced in a larger quantity, and that the series would have been expanded on. They could have doon some pretty sweet stuff with that.

Yeah but the soldier dudes had real guns and grenades, while the other dudes had like middle-ages weaponry. (Bows, maces, etc.)

#97718 A Fun Little Ls Mod

Posted by agentM192 on 04 January 2007 - 08:53 PM in Modifications

It's like sticky little putty-type stuff you use to like stick pictures, calendars, etc. on walls. Also you use it for those little glow-in-the-dark stars little kids put on their bedroom ceilings.

#97658 A Fun Little Ls Mod

Posted by agentM192 on 03 January 2007 - 08:30 PM in Modifications

So after removing the ARs in the Longshot, I wanted to make it maybe a little more like a rifle. So I thought of a way to make the jam door open when you pull back the bolt, and then close when you push it forward, which it already does. So I came up with a simple solution; put stick-em on the back of the part that catches the door. This also enables you to somewhat check what's left in the clip.
Here's a pic;
Posted Image
Those little white globs is the stick-em.
And here's a video;
Click here to watch MVI-0953-89
This is just a cool little idea I had and took me all of about 5 minutes. So far the stick-em is working flawlessly.
Sorry about the video link; all I could get. :lol: Seriously... :P
Hope you like it. :)