Pineapplepies's Content

There have been 132 items by Pineapplepies (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#349341 [IL] Halloween Hangover - Chicago!

Posted by Pineapplepies on 28 October 2015 - 07:45 AM in Nerf Wars

So is that a yes or no to China darts?

I think what Snake is saying is bring the China darts and check them in with him to see if we can use them or not. I personally am using them for my Titan(Chunlin darts, which are way softer than FVJ's) and FVJ's for my modded Demolisher and stock Wildfire.

#349331 Barrel Length for Air Blasters

Posted by Pineapplepies on 27 October 2015 - 07:44 AM in Darts and Barrels

It matters what tank. If its a mid volume one like a at3k/2k then 12in of airgun fit. If its a larger volume blaster like a big blast it will need 16-20 depending on dart fit. Some air guns like the sm1500 have a faster air release, which means you should tighten up your barrel so its atleast a push fit. This is mostly just my opinion, from what ive read and seen from videos, but i may be wrong and if i am please correct me below.

What if I have a titan and am using cpvc from Lowes for barrel material? I currently have around a 10 inch barrel and am wondering if I should add 6 inches of cpvc or more.

#349315 New Worker flywheels on ebay!?!?!

Posted by Pineapplepies on 26 October 2015 - 07:39 AM in General Nerf

I recently was looking on ebay and found some new worker brand product, including flywheels that look like the ones that Coop and Bobololo have reviewed and put in the metal flywheel cage. Link
So has anyone tried these or know if they are worth to buy, since they look like they may have more traction to them than regular flywheels.

#349236 How can I rebuild my Deploy CS-6?

Posted by Pineapplepies on 22 October 2015 - 03:28 PM in Modifications

How can I rebuild my Deploy CS-6? I modded it but can't rebuild it. I alredy searched and can't find anything. I have get out all pieces like in here. I need a step by step instruction, but a video would be perfect. Can someone please help me?

How did you mod it, spring mod, or did you take everything out like the picture? Along with that, why did you want to mod a deploy in the first place?!?!

#349232 ZombieStrike Stormfire Plunger Replacement

Posted by Pineapplepies on 22 October 2015 - 12:11 PM in Modifications

Looks pretty neat, although you could use a pvc tee, small piece of pvc and a end cap to make a handle if you want to make it like a rifle.

#349223 Nerf RouchCut 2x4

Posted by Pineapplepies on 21 October 2015 - 01:21 PM in Darts and Barrels

Hello,

As anyone who owns a roughcut knows, the darts in the barrel are constantly popping out, so my question is, does anyone know any good ideas about how to fix this?

Any suggestion is welcomed :)

I have heard that happening before as a result of the AR springs, which is why the instructions say don't store darts in the gun. I would suggest either try new darts or find new AR springs if they exist.

#349192 Why is this wiki so strict?

Posted by Pineapplepies on 19 October 2015 - 12:11 PM in Site Feedback

I don't know if this has been asked, but I want to know why this wiki is so strict on posting, trading, and in general? Along with that, why is there a post limit, couldn't you just simply have a spam cooldown where it would stop you from spamming? Please give your input if you agree that this wiki is a little strict, and I would like to put out there if I end up being banned for this post, you are just proving my point. (Also please tell me if I am doing anything wrong)

#349117 RSCB and Koosh Darts?

Posted by Pineapplepies on 15 October 2015 - 01:06 PM in Darts and Barrels

So I searched around and couldn't find anything about this. Some dude on Reddit told me there would be problems. I didn't understand what he meant so if someone could tell me what would happen, it would be nice.

You could always cut down elite darts, since I belive the rubber tips would feed well, but correct me if I am wrong please.

#349097 [IL] Halloween Hangover - Chicago!

Posted by Pineapplepies on 14 October 2015 - 01:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I am wondering, when you said stock ammo do you mean no fvjs and only elites, or would you allow fvjs and those chunlin "accurate" darts.(I will just bring them if I don't get a response)

#348994 Need some info about these darts

Posted by Pineapplepies on 08 October 2015 - 10:06 AM in Darts and Barrels

Just received my glow darts from vwillshop777. They seems to be a good quality and compatible with elites. They do NOT have a hole in the tip either. The tip feels as if it is pure rubber. I may dissect one and post it here if people are interested.

Do you know if they hurt as much as the hard plastic tip darts? I have some solid plastic ones and need solid rubber darts that don't hurt as much.

#348929 Chunlin Darts on Amazon, similar to Xplorer darts

Posted by Pineapplepies on 02 October 2015 - 11:53 AM in Darts and Barrels

I have tried them already, and I used them with a slightly modded Demolisher and they seem to hate flywheels and don't really feed them, but are very accurate in blasters like the Firestrike and non-flywheel clip fed blasters.
Edit:Seems like racer was right, they do work in flywheels. I tried the darts in my Stryfe and they worked, but not in the Demoliser though.

#348913 [IL] S.C.S.N.W. presents... The Fall of Foam

Posted by Pineapplepies on 30 September 2015 - 11:51 AM in Nerf Wars

I am thinking of attending, and was wondering if you would allow the black body grey tip "accurate" darts and some red body solid plastic tip nerf bullets. I would also like to say that these bullets are not homemade, but the red body plastic tip bullets have a hard tip to them.