mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#133900 Putty Epoxy

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 December 2007 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

where do you get this stuff it sounds like a dream come true for me.
I use china weld which kinda sucks. needs like 5h to dry.
Waiting for it to dry on a spring on my LS now.
How long does this stuff take to dry?

#133887 Longshot Trouble

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 December 2007 - 04:40 PM in Modifications

Ok I have got issues with my Long Shot. When I tried to mod it to take the air restrictor out, all I saw at the end of the plunger tube was a black cap with no three prongs coming out, as Carrtoon said there would be. I will post pics soon to explain this. Any advice is very welcome as this is my first real mod apart from barrel replacements.
Thanks
MSDFS

quick edit yes I need a bit of help selecting a spring for the trigger plate/catch due to when I put a BBB spring in, it would not cock due to the pressure being too much for the tiny spring. I tried one from a sharpshooter 2 but that was too stiff, and I am trying a spring from a pen. Should I glue the spring in or not?
Also, does the arm that is attached to the trigger plate that indicates the red and green window do anything else? I took it out and I am not to sure what to do with it.

#133869 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 December 2007 - 01:42 PM in Modifications

When I put my new LS back together, the arm that goes into the chamber that loads the dart keeps getting stuck on it. Any advice anyone on what I did wrong?

#133868 What Did You Get For Christmas?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 December 2007 - 01:39 PM in Off Topic

Title says it all.

A Recon
A ring with a cross on it(totally unexpected, loved it)
An Airtech 2000 (brand new in box, everyone had neglected it for a couple years at target)
An ACTS retreat necklace
Dremel bits(way to many of them)
2 first gen Nite Finders of ebay with a first gen maverick
A rock that says you are the light of my life(awsome, awsome)
And my 2 front teeth

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Sorry if I make any mistakes my first post you know.
Longshot (modding it as we speak)
Leatherman, lockknife
Blackadder complete works :unsure:
Lots of Snowboarding clothes
other clothes
fishing stuff
NHL 08
Surefire compound bow (thinking up a mod for it)
Great haul anyway