mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#146143 Sniping

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 March 2008 - 12:04 PM in General Nerf

FYI, at the NH boards if you type "douche bag", it's filtered into "loser".

Hahaha, That hapened to me earlier, and I thought I had forgot to log out at my friend's house and he was messing with me.
That is so funny because little snipey mckheadshot hiding in his corner is just that: A loser

#146161 How Do You Make A Double Clip?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 March 2008 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

honestly, if you ask about stuff that has already been discussed, you will probably get banned.

#146189 At3k Or Recon

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 March 2008 - 06:47 PM in General Nerf

how bout both?

Im currently broke, have about 25$ dollars.
I can only really afford one.

#146239 Ran Out Of Hot Glue.

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 March 2008 - 01:18 AM in Modifications

It looks like you ate a BBB, NF, 2k, and a roll of duct tape and crapped it out.
Im sure it is very functional, belive me I think it is, but it looks pretty bad.
All those shots though. It would own in a war.
Good job

#146254 At3k Or Recon

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 March 2008 - 09:45 AM in General Nerf

^Because he's a kid.

/thread

Im a kid who obviously has more intelect than you, judging by your 4 word symbol filled posts.
I have a certain number of dollars I limit myself to to spend on nerf a month. That is 35$. I bought a LBB earlier this month, so that leaves me with 25$. In my bank account, I have at least 500$.
Thanks

#146256 Ontario Summer War?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 March 2008 - 09:52 AM in Nerf Wars

I was wondering, since I joined NH in december, if anyone is plannning a war in ontario, canada, this summer. I searched and came up with WMNO, which hasn't happend in a couple years and Hell before halloween which is in fall.
If so, thats cool im just wondering.

#146278 Ontario Summer War?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 March 2008 - 01:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Just to clear things up a little: I have no experience in planning a war, though I may attend one if it is close enough to me.
When is hell before halloween exactly?

#146330 Slightly Modded Scout Vs Stock Nite Finder

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 March 2008 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

GO VACC GO. Despite his legitimate questions, he could have consolidated, and searched, and not pissed everyone off.
PS, before you are banned, id go with the scout.

#146407 Sm1500 Assault Rifle

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 23 March 2008 - 07:40 AM in Modifications

Sick. Thats all I can say. 30 shots with the extra valve hooked up is amazing. Im not surprised that your local nerfers want it banned. I wish I had an sm1.5k now :cry:

#146553 Point Of Putting An Ar In A Gun

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 06:41 AM in Modifications

I guess so to, with the safety thing. They market their toys to 8-11 year olds, so I assume that they think that the little kiddies will be so obsessed with the cool factor and the fact that it shoots at all, that they won't care that it doesn't shoot far. Putting in the ARs puts their parent's minds at ease, and the kids don't seem to care much. We do. May God smite down ARs!

#146573 Cpvc At3k Problem

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 11:38 AM in Modifications

I recently modded one of my at3ks. I put on CPVC barrels. Now, whenever I shoot it, it is nearly impossible to pump, shoots 50ft, and more often than not, the darts fishtail and fly about 5 ft out of the barrel. Any suggestions?
Yes, the pump is plugged.

#146581 Cpvc At3k Problem

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 12:07 PM in Modifications

my pump is plugged. I believe that unplugging it might help.
I tried it with stock darts just now, and got 45ft. I think CPVC is just too tight for this application, and I should switch to PETG or the like.

#146625 Xbox Live Help Please!

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 02:19 PM in Off Topic

I had this problem when I got xbox live and tried to use the wireless connector. In the end my impatient dad went out and bought a long ethernet cable. Works like a charm. I have some friends with wireless connections, and theirs is really glitchy and slow. Use a wire man, it works really well.

#146627 Cpvc At3k Problem

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 02:23 PM in Modifications

Fixed the problem. Turns out I bought 5/8 FBR, so it really didn't fit with my barrels. Then I made some out of regular fbr that fits my cpvc, and got slightly higher than average 3k ranges. Im really happy with it.
Thanks for all the help
PS.QUilan, the barrels are 3.5-4 inches im not really sure I didn't measure.

#146639 Mav To Nf

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 03:10 PM in Modifications

I agree. The mav sucks. If you want a high ROF pistol type weapon, coupler an NF. It won't be as fast, but unless you are retarted, blind or both, you cannot screw up an NF unless you lose something.

#146686 Xbox Live Help Please!

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2008 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Hey thanks MSDFS. I tried a long wire and it's fudgin fast! This was my last resort, but hey, I've been dieing to play COD4 on live! I just got a level 9 in like an hour.

Yo add me im IPWNOOBZ. Lame name I know. When Im not nerfin, I play halo3

#146797 Double Tek

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 25 March 2008 - 06:30 AM in Modifications

I did this about a few months ago. It was called my mantra ray, as I put a homemade manta ray shell over them. Good job though. Mine never got those ranges.

#146868 What's The Most Expensive Nerf Gun You Ever Bought?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 25 March 2008 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

45$ not including tax on a ERTL rapid fire shotgun, the same one as forsaken angel used to make his doomsayer. I have since traded it to General Cole.... Lets see what he does with it!

#147176 My Movie In Film Festival.

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 March 2008 - 08:45 PM in Off Topic

A movie that me and my friends made for school, about charlie chaplin was recently selected as a finalist in an inernational film contest called the sprockets. Look them up online. My movie is unfortunately for you americans, in french, and is called VIE AVEC CHARLIE. I will post it on youtube soon.

#147185 Question About Barrels

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 March 2008 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

Just so you know, I noticed in your first post that you turned the mav into a loser pistol. Sn1per on these forums is filtered into loser, and rightly so. That's what little sn1pey mckheadshot deserves.

#148380 Where Can I Find Old Nerf

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 31 March 2008 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

Im not sure what CS is talking about, no offense. I went to value village at least 5 times, they didn't even know what a nerf gun was.
I use ebay. If you want old nerf, go through me im selling some cool old chainguns.

#148442 Lanard Speedloader Modification

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 31 March 2008 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

Ofall, you crank out mods faster than my dog cranks out turds, which is really fast.
Great job. Mid 50s is great for a gun like that.

#148561 Sidearm/secondary Guns

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 11:10 AM in General Nerf

I use my 3k which I integrated into my BBB. It pumps by pulling the BBB handle back and forth, and fires with a keyring. The sad part is, it gets better ranges than my BBB :P

#148631 Primary Guns

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 04:31 PM in General Nerf

BBB. Ars removed. 3k integrated.

#148647 You Guys Should Take A Look

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 05:06 PM in General Nerf

HAHAHAHA. Good joke VACC. You had me scared and exicted. I would love to watch you be set lose on some of the turkeys on NHQ. Scared because I can post controversial stuff there.

#148712 My First Integration

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 08:10 PM in Modifications

Here is my first integration. BBB and AT3k. I give doubleshot credit for the initial idea.

Here it is.
Posted Image

I glued the pump shaft to the pull end of the BBB to pump it while pushing and pulling the BBB.
Posted Image

I glued the airtank directly in front of the useless sight. The pin sticks out the back of the sight, enabling me to pull it.
Posted Image

Thats all for now. Questions, comments, flames?

#148718 Stumpy

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 08:21 PM in Modifications

Wow. You actually made a part for that gun. Kudos. Amazing. I could never even think of that, let alone do it.
But I agree with Rokor. 25ft is a little short, even for a recon.
I would love to see FA24 completely remake the Recon. Maybe even add a chainsaw to it ;)

#148721 '9999'

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 08:26 PM in Off Topic

Hello to all those out there in the nerf world.I havent been signed on for quite some time now and would like to say that I would like to be deleated. I have seemed to lost interest in this hobby of mine that I once held dear to my heart and would like to say to everyone here thank you. I have been opened to a form of creativity and enginuity that I have not seen any where else before. If one of the admids could send me off with the 9999 special i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for everything and nerf on!
P.S: I still check back on the site if I ever need inspiration.

I never thought I'd see the day when someone ASKED a mod to ban them.
O well, see ya then.

#148804 Dollar Store Mod

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 02 April 2008 - 08:15 AM in Modifications

HAHAHA. I laughed sooo hard when you said step 1, throw mav into garbage.
I personally hate the mav. Great mod. Way to turn a piece of crap into a slightly better piece of crap.

#148841 My First Integration

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 02 April 2008 - 03:35 PM in Modifications

This fine integration specimen is now for sale.
Check my sale's thread
Sale Sale Sale

#149105 Brilliant (possibly) Idea

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 April 2008 - 04:09 PM in Modifications

When my friend was playing with my modded BBB, and he slipped a LS clip over the cpvc barrel, just to see how it looked. Immediately, I thought about cutting a hole in the Cpvc, so I could use the clip. I don't know if it will work though. Will the shooting of the gun be too fast, and advance the next dart before the air is done leaving the barrel, and fire one good shot and one weak one with one shot? Or will all the air escape through the hole for the darts? Any advice is really welcome.
Thanks

#149459 Longshot Question/problem

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 05 April 2008 - 10:12 AM in Modifications

Sorry I screwed up your mod by buying your LS spring...
And your stupid dog for eating the clip lock. I second Captain Slug.
Re enact old yeller, take a musket to his head.

#149509 Clips?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 05 April 2008 - 04:35 PM in Modifications

I have a hard time believing that this has never been mentioned before, but I was unable to find anything about whether a magstrike clip can work in a powerclip. I recently aquired a PC and want to mod it, and I have a spare MS clip.

#149666 Ar Removal

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 06 April 2008 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

I was too lazy, so I did this with my Longshot. Worked wonders on the range.

#149843 Scout Paintjob

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 10:47 AM in Modifications

You should probably try to find a better secondary than the scout. It sucks. Everyone agrees on this, unless you find a way to integrate a at2k in it or something. Also, you already have one. The internals of the longshot sidearm that you integrated are identical to the scout.

#149878 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 03:22 PM in Modifications

My latest mod. I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting a writeup. I don't even know what this thing is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That thing looks like a do-it yourself abortion kit from the 1960s. I bet you hook it up to an airtank.

#149895 The New Shall Replace The Old

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 04:55 PM in Off Topic

I kind of agree with you, Green Buckshot. Now don't get me wrong, I like old guns just as much as the next person, and some are classics that just can't be replaced. Nothing is as easy to integrate into anything as the AT2k, and nothing has the foam spitting goodness of a RF20. I like the new guns for their swat team look, but consider this.
A Sm5k has similar ranges to a poorly singled titan. I would take the hit on the range, to be able to use it in CERTAIN wars. It is also more ergonomic and, yes, nerf stylish to haul around a rifle looking gun than a freaking bazooka!
The xbow is a bit of a mystery to me. I know that my friend, who now lives in Costa Rica, had one, and I recall that it got really bad ranges. Of course, he hadn't modded it, but I still cannot understand anything about it apart from the cool factor. Unless clipped, it has a poorer rate of fire than the LS, which can be modded to get 100ft ranges. LSs are available at your local TRU, and cost 30$, not the 100$+ one would shell out for an xbow.
I like the mav for it's high rof. But, as you pointed out, there are some guns that cannot be replaced with anything new. A relatively high ROF pistol that gets decent ranges is not a very common thing these days. That's wy people opt for Splitfires.
A good push pull blaster these days is really hard to come by. I know most people hate them for their poor accuracy but who gives a crap when they can blast out 20 pieces of foam each going about 55ft like my Rototrack? There is something about the pushing and pulling of the handle that really is fun.
In conclusion to my longest post yet, maybe apart from my mod write ups, I believe the guns of today are good to satisfy all but the more advanced nerfer's need. Im not pretending to be a seasoned veteran or anything, but I hate it when some person who got validated yesterday goes on and say ZOMG I NEED A XBOW NOW!. Chances are, a Longshot would satisfy your needs. I understand the ones that can't be replaced, but most of the time, a quick trip to TRU will satisfy your needs.
Thanks for reading my huge post.

#149903 The New Shall Replace The Old

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

I agree with the last post. Longshots are innacurate unless angel breeched, which a newbie to modding would not be able to do.
Ompa: I agree with you on the fact that you can get discontinued guns quite easily. I got a sharpshooter 2 for 2$ at a garage sale, a powerclip for 5$ from a friend, and a misslestorm for free from another friend. I have yet to find any trace of a legend gun, such as the Sm5k, or xbow. I will keep looking.
Captain slug: You are right. Older guns can be easily fixed, and I believe that hasbro wants us to buy more guns by making them more complicated, flimsier (recon stock) and harder to repair. I side with the old gun people on these fronts, but if you are getting into modding, don't spend so much on a discontinued gun. Get a simple one such as the NF.

#149924 Blue Tommy 20

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

I saw this on the Toys r Us website when I was looking for a BBBB. Also look above it. A 4 pack, 2 BBBBs and 2 single Teks.

http://www.toysrus.c...7CBuzz Bee Toys

This is nothing new. I live in toronto, and I have seen all this stuff for months. Im not sure what neck of canuckistan your from, but maybe they have just come out there.

#149928 Dayko's Nf Crossbow Plunger

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 07:22 PM in Modifications

I wanted to try the dowel idea, but I didn't want to screw up the plunger head by putting a screw through it.
I can see that it would work though