mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#259496 Best Way To Seal?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 December 2009 - 04:33 PM in Homemades

Hot glue won't EVER cut it. It may seal for a bit, but it isn't meant to hold pressure and will weaken over time. Goop is my sealant of choice, but epoxy works too. Vinyl tubing will bond to almost all nerf plastics with pvc/abs solvent weld. That shit won't EVER come off. Be sure to sand down the parts you are epoxying tho. Don't do that, and the epoxy probably won't work.

#164638 Recon Catch?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 July 2008 - 01:32 PM in Modifications

I finished modifying my recon the other day, with a brass breech, etape around plunger tube etc. Now the gun fails to catch maybe 40% of the time. Im not sure what is causing this, as I did nothing to change the spring power, apart from the etape which should not require a catch spring replacement.
Any imput is greatly appreciated.

#142514 Homemade Chains For Razorbeast/rototrack.

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 25 February 2008 - 05:12 PM in Homemades

I recently aquired a rototrack and razorbeast, and would like to know if anyone has succeeded in making some homemade chains for it. I used the search function, and it had only been speculated about.
Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks

#143658 Rototrack Problem

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 March 2008 - 04:51 PM in Modifications

I recently took apart and didn't mod my rototrack.
Now that I put it back together, I pull the handle, it rotates, but when I pull it the rest of the way (the last 5 6ths of the way) the spring/plunger doesn't release.
Im assuming that it is very similar to other pushpull guns so any advice would be really welcome.
Will post some internal pics.