mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#202804 Hi People!

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 12 January 2009 - 07:41 AM in Modifications

Go to my controls in the right hand corner of your screen. That will let you edit your profile. Welcome to the haven. Oh and I see that you are trying to use a picture in your sig. I don't believe that is allowed here. You may want to remove it.

#204808 Angel Breech Question

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 19 January 2009 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

Yes, you do. If you are following Hereticorp's method (which I reccomend, It's easier to follow than FA_24's, no offence), you need to sand down the inside of the bolt enough to fit the 19/32 all the way to the back.
Hope this helps.

#174080 Bf 1942?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 September 2008 - 08:07 AM in Off Topic

After playing Battlefield Bad Company and loving it, I decided to go back to the roots of the Battlefield series.
I have an old copy of BF:1942, but no CD key. I have run it through the hack to be able to use any key, but the online ones, the ones you can get online, don't work for some reason. My cousin did this too, and borrowed his firend's CD key, and it worked. I was wondering if anyone who has this game would lend me their CD key.
Thanks

#143658 Rototrack Problem

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 March 2008 - 04:51 PM in Modifications

I recently took apart and didn't mod my rototrack.
Now that I put it back together, I pull the handle, it rotates, but when I pull it the rest of the way (the last 5 6ths of the way) the spring/plunger doesn't release.
Im assuming that it is very similar to other pushpull guns so any advice would be really welcome.
Will post some internal pics.