mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#185824 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 27 October 2008 - 11:57 AM in Nerf Wars

Angel said a few things that I forgot. Yeah the darts colliding was insane. That was my dart that hit his, I almost pissed myself laughing.
The washrooms being locked sucked. I think Antonio just took a piss off at the side at one point.
Tank Rat: THanks for the coffees, Im not sure how you walked all those things back from tim's.

Blink: I am REALLY sorry about your 5k. I SWEAR I only pumped the thing 4 times. We could have probably worked something out where I reimbursed you in some way, but you left before we could talk about that, the last time I saw you was when you were beginning to take the thing apart, I didn't know the thing was completely beyond repair until today.

Im pissed that I didn't see any of the secret mods.
Damn.

#185682 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 October 2008 - 04:50 PM in Nerf Wars

mystefan:
Yeah he missed me at 20ft a nf.

Plus taking the frankenmod and prettifying it.

AND I LEFT BEFORE THE UNVEILING!!!

Ah, so did I. My mom didn't really want me going, so I knew I grateful to be there, and I didn't make her wait for that. That was embarrasing, that shot with an NF. I missed one of FA_24's friend's head by a couple inches at 15ft with the same NF.
Yes, the frankenmod will serve you well. Hopefully you can prettify it. I am amazed at how far the SM750 shoots stock, about 30ft.
Another lowlight that I thought of was Tank Rat shooting me WHILE FA_24 was yelling "game on" He hadn't finished saying it, I hadn't started running, and smack! Maxshot shot to the elbow.

#185887 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 27 October 2008 - 05:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Easy there pumpkin - I was not my intent to come off as a jerk...I'm just pissed. The gun was leakey from the rear firing pin. The spray of lube fixed the rear o-ring and it was all sealed up again. The problem with the gun after further inspection was the front pin that pulls the valve back. It was not the action of pumping that blew the gun but the trigger pulled the pin and the top portion snapped. Ask me how...I have no idea.

And You never said a thing to me afterwards. I was there for about 20min after my gun broke...

Thats fine. You didn't seem like a jerk at the war. You had had the gun for years, possible that it was just weak from all the use. All I told you was how many times I pumped the gun. I went off and looked for darts, and to do another round after that. Im happy there are no real hard feelings. I understand you are pissed, and I would be too. Team_Slaya was selling a SM5K tank. He had 2 but said one was broken, the front sealing piece was gone. Perhaps you could buy that and replace your broken part. He did have a working one too.
Hope this helps.

#185914 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 27 October 2008 - 07:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Let me get a few things straight, and this is the LAST TIME I am posting in this thread.
I asked Blink if I could see his gun, he gave me permission to do so. So it wasn't like I just grabbed it and started using it irresponsibly, and broke it. The leaky SM1.5k is CROOKED's, not FA_24's. I remember they are identically modded. I pointed out to FA_24 that it wasn't working, and he said that it was crooked's and pointed out a working one that I could use.
It said pump 4-5 times on the side in silver sharpie, I pumped it 5. I cannot remember every shot I took, and cannot guarantee that I didn't maybe exceed that. I definitely DID NOT pump it enough times to cause tank damage, and I have owned these things in the past, I damaged mine at 12 pumps. I guarantee that I did not pump it that many times.

#190024 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 16 November 2008 - 01:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Those are awesome pictures. In Picture #9, I am asking badger "Got tape?" he says yes, I shoot, I miss and he pegs me in the nuts with his NF.

#185607 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 October 2008 - 08:42 AM in Nerf Wars

It was my first war too, and also a great one.

Highlights:
Getting several hits, and not getting injured in any way
Tagging FA_24 with my 2k.
Getting an amazing hit on Cardiac Kid, from at least 125ft away.
Shooting Rune Hawk in the balls at 15ft, and him not seeming to notice, and him not admitting to being tagged.
Meeting FA_24, Badger, Rambo, Dumpster, K9, Oodalumps.
Buying an Assload of new guns, including and Arrowstorm for 5$.
Shooting Rambo in the foot on two occasions.
Selling my LS to K9, who really needed a primary, was good to help a brother out.

Lowlights:
Getting shot in the throat with Blink182's SM5k.
Getting shot in the head from 40ft away with a big blast.
Getting shot in the neck with the Doomsayer
My Ghettotech2k breaking before the war, and again during it.
My SF barrels being too tight, so I was unable to use it.
A bunch of People bailing.
Not being able to spend that much time at badger's sale, because my mom wanted to leave.
Having to leave early.
K9 tagging me with a MAV!!!!
Somehow blowing Blink's 5k with 4 pumps.... Not sure how that happened.

#185830 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 27 October 2008 - 01:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks Bob. It might help to state that the only reason blink's 5k was allowed was that it was INSANELY leaky, so leaky that he had to practically shoot as soon as he had finished pumping. When he let me hold it, I loaded a dart, pumped 4 times and shot. The dart left the barrel. Then, I tried to repeat the process, and the gun would not hold any pressure. Blink proceeded to take the gun apart, and I left to go look for some darts/shoot around some more. When I came back, he was walking away, towards the parking lot and that is the last I saw of him.

Blink: As sorry as I am for your loss, I do not appreciate you publicly insulting me, calling me immature and saying that I should not be allowed back. Yes, Im new, I have never handled a 5k before. As Bob seems to have stated, your already serious leak probably just worstened over time:

QUOTE(Another thought (and another reason why I don't care for plugging), is that overpumping will not always result in immediate failure. Chambers may crack and weaken, and only break some time later - even under just "normal" use. If modded Nerf blasters were aircraft, they would all have to be rated "experimental" - like the shuttle.)/QUOTE

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. It was my misfortune to be holding the gun at the time. I am sure you won't agree with me on this, it being your primary for so long.This is the only appology you will get, after your public flaming of me. I am sorry, but it wasn't my fault your gun decided to fail at that particualr moment.

#167830 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 10 August 2008 - 02:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Count me in, I talked to my folks awhile back, they seem to be okay with the idea, if they can come just to see how everything works.

#134827 Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 January 2008 - 01:15 PM in Off Topic

My name says it all. Im possibly the worst stefan maker in the world.

#254850 Airtech 3000 Overhaul

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 29 October 2009 - 06:14 AM in Modifications

I have some craft foam, so I'll give that a try. Thanks Cheezy.

EDIT: Use a section cut from a BBB arrow. That worked perfectly for me, mine now has a perfect seal and is hitting 110ft flat.

#254833 Airtech 3000 Overhaul

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 28 October 2009 - 08:05 PM in Modifications

I'm having a little trouble with the seal. The washers (which are 1/8 in thickness) are not making a good seal with the tank. Any suggestions on how to fix it? I could not find any washers with a different thickness.

#177717 Automated Foam Cutter - New Pics/vid

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 16 September 2008 - 11:19 AM in Darts and Barrels

Holy Damn. That is the best invention since condom and the crossbow. Man, if I had one of those, my life would be a hell of a lots simpler. Any chance of making plans available to the public?
AWESOME!!!!!

#187196 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 November 2008 - 11:59 AM in Off Topic

Medieval 2: Total war.

Effeminate game. Basically, you take command of an empire, build buildings, recruit soldiers 70 at a time, and use them in battle. It is a RTS game, the campaign map is turn based, but when you fight battles, it goes to a battle map, where you take control of your soldiers. I love this game. I have the expansion pack for it too, which is even better, focusing on one part of europe/asia at a time, not the whole medditeranean region at once.

#221381 +pistol, By Splitlip

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 April 2009 - 06:34 AM in Homemades

I completely agree everyone should lay off Split. He has made this thing to be small and deadly, which he succeeded in doing. What are we going to do? DISCOURAGE people from posting innovations? I have not seen FA_24's 160ft shooting PAS in person, but I range tested with him at HbH2 and I can say he doesn't bullshit about ranges. I don't think split does either. This thing too may break down in the middle of a war, who knows? I put a couple bungies on my old +bow for shits and giggles, and I got 170ft. Im sure that if I left them on, the cocking handle/rod would have snapped, as it was warping it. Anything that gets over 140ft is going to end up breaking sometime.
This is very cool, and I hope you make it up to Canada so I can see it in person.

#140214 What Was Your First Nerf Gun?

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 14 February 2008 - 03:43 PM in General Nerf

My first gun was a sm750. Loved the thing. My friend sat on it and broke it. I then shot him with my eab.
I dont have them anymore, but I wish I did because I would have integrated the sm into something.

#184780 Night Finder 3 In 1

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 October 2008 - 07:24 PM in Modifications

If I were you, I would make the tubing long, and dremel out the handle, where the batteries used to go, and goop the pump in there. Then you could pump it SS2 style.

#201859 Magnificent 7

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 08 January 2009 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

I agree with some of the bans. Scatter titans can be just as deadly as singled ones. My scatter titan has a triple shot attachment, and with a plugged pump and 15 pumps (and a PERFECT seal) it can shoot 95ft. They are not deadly like singled ones as that they can break skin, but dodging something like that at 50ft is nearly impossible.
I don't have a personal problem with the doomsayer being banned as I do not own one, but on the other hand, I didn't really have a problem with the THREE we had in play at HbH2. Sure I was a little intimidated, but I still managed to get plenty of hits on Fa_24 and Cardiac Kid, and oodalumps. I did not find they unbalanced the play, at one point I believe we had 2 doomsayers on one team, and the other team won.
It is the magnificent 7's war, and if they want to ban it, thats fine. I would not care if they banned crossbows, NFs and AT2Ks (my current working arsenal) as long as I could be at a war that was on the kind of scale that these ones are going to be.
My only major beef with this would be the big salvo: 85ft, whats wrong with that?

#201948 Magnificent 7

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 08 January 2009 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

Ok it is obvious that the magnificent 7 want to see awesome NERFERS, not nerf guns. There is a time and place for showing off your awesome mods that can shoot 150ft, but they want this to be about physical skill, not modding skill.
I respect that, and I think that if someone like Death can take on crossbows with a stock LS and a mantaray, it should be an inspiration to all of us. Same goes for garrett, who I hear is fucking ridicuous. I think the mag7 want to see more of that, and less long range pot shots. I think that is why they are trying to keep it to old fashioned, close range nerfy goodness by banning ridiculous guns.

#219645 Pointblank Titan

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 March 2009 - 02:08 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Nice mod, now it just needs a shotgun attachment.

EDIT:
-Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
-The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
-Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
-The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
-What was going through the minds of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

#156253 Hornet As-6 Modification

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 19 May 2008 - 11:05 AM in Modifications

Cool, nice ranges. I love the fact you didn't even need to open up the gun.

#214635 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 February 2009 - 07:48 AM in General Nerf

Nightcabbage: Where did you get your info? Im not believing anything that is not a direct qouote from the guy who kid flash is in contact with. He knows, he designs the interiors. Unless you got this from a good source, in which case you should say where, it is just speculaton.

I think he may be right though. It looks like a fancy 4 extra barrel, pump action nicely colored mav.

#214181 Alrighty. Here's Some Stuff To Look At.

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 February 2009 - 02:29 PM in General Nerf

I really hate to be pessimistic, but I think it is a springer, not an airgun. Here are a couple reasons:
1. ROF. Hasbro is concerned with making rapid fire guns, such as the vulcan, dtb, mav, ls, recon. They all have a relatively high ROF. If this gun were to be an air gun, it would require multiple pumps (unless the pump tube takes up 1/3 of the gun). This would not be very high ROF. Hasbro wants guns that will spew out a lot of foam in a short period of time. The 10 shot turret would accomplish this for us, but for SWAT team loving kids, it wouldn't be enough, in my opinion.
2. General motion of things: Hasbro has not made an air gun in 3 years. But still, Nerf only made springers until the Supermaxx line (feel free to correct me on that), and only made airguns for the supermaxx years. Then, they kept on making airguns for the airjet power+, and Airtech lines. Then along came the NF and Nstrike, which have, for the exception of the hornet and titan, been springers. I hope they are going to go back to airguns, because correct me if Im wrong, but there hasn't been an airgun available in stores that people completely gave up on (recon).

I would really hope that it is an air powered gun. With a pump plug, PETG barrel replacement, maybe find some way of hacking off the front of it to allow for longer barrels... (GASP)
I can see it having great potential.
Springer or not, it would be easy as pie to integrate a 2k into there. Im going to get it regardless.

EDIT: If this is a springer, I think the only good route is to convert it to an airgun. I mean, look at the size of the area behind the gun. It looks like it has a mav sized pluger tube. The pump shaft looks like it would snap under the weight of an added spring (or a plugged pump for that matter). Looks like a powerclip pump, but thinner.
The faux barrel would kill range for sure, but it is necessary for the pump action to work corrrectly. I can see AT2k internals in this baby already.

#152830 Reactor Modification.

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 23 April 2008 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

Wow ofall. I was wondering if you had slowed down. I guess not. This is awesome. One that shoots balls and darts. 75ft is amazing for a cheap ball gun. I have a question about the spring. Is it strong, or really weak? I heard that they were just awful.
Great job!

#193820 The Exhaustive Guide To Crossbows NOW ON NH

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 December 2008 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Mine didn't. It was so shrivelled and caked with gunk and hard (Thats gonna get added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole) That I had to soak it in hot water for 20 minutes just to get some FBR in the groove to hold it in SOMETHING like the original shape.
IT still only shot 20ft with the stock head with no etape. You must have very nice xbows that have not been used much by anyone except you.

Then THAT is the problem; not the stock plunger itself.

I don't want to get into an argument with you guys over this, so I'm not going to post about it after this, but you can't just say that the plunger casing replacement is necessary on ALL xbows because yours had a faulty plunger head. And yes, Splitlip, I know that's not what you were saying, but MSDFS seems to be, so I wanted to clear that up. So long as your xbow is in decent condition (it sounds like this one sat around in poor weather for quite awhile for the rubber head to end up how it did) the stock plunger should serve you well.

I understand. The xbow sat in Team_Slaya's closet for a couple years by the sound of it and he got some dirt down the barrel. Unfortunately, my new one's head is completely fried, so I am going to do the nylon washer thing. Thanks for the tips, I know you have a lot of experience with xbows.

Splitlip: What became of the plunger tubes I sent you with the bow? I may be interested in buying the one in the picture back...

#193719 The Exhaustive Guide To Crossbows NOW ON NH

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 December 2008 - 08:02 AM in Modifications

I have to disagree with falcon on this one. I never got any kind of satisfactory results with the stock plunger tube. Due to the telescoping plunger tube (narrows towards the front) what was a good seal with etape was soon compressed to the point of having the worst seal ever. Range testing with 11 darts had it going 100 all the way down to 60 with bungies. Thats when I decided to replace the plunger tube: I bought Rover's for a DT3 spring. I NEVER had any range dropping issues after that. I got, and Icespartan 1114 can back me up, 145ft flat with bungies. I would reccomend replacing the plunger tube to anyone.

#193756 The Exhaustive Guide To Crossbows NOW ON NH

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 December 2008 - 03:42 PM in Modifications

Etaping it will, of course, increase the seal at the back end a bit, but it's already good enough back there. When you etape it, the conical plunger casing squeezes the tape together as you've found, but the tape's inherent stickiness causes it to not expand back out to the proper size. If you hadn't etaped it, the rubber head would be able to expand and contract with the plunger casing without any issues.

Mine didn't. It was so shrivelled and caked with gunk and hard (Thats gonna get added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole) That I had to soak it in hot water for 20 minutes just to get some FBR in the groove to hold it in SOMETHING like the original shape.
IT still only shot 20ft with the stock head with no etape. You must have very nice xbows that have not been used much by anyone except you.
I believe that Split's idea of putting the nylon washer behind it is a great one. I think you can use the stock plunger tube with this if you are really wanting to not change the gun.

#193328 The Exhaustive Guide To Crossbows NOW ON NH

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 December 2008 - 06:45 PM in Modifications

Im ashamed to have screwed the thing up so badly. I thank you for restoring it to glory. Awesome job, you are an inspiration.

#175945 The Prometheus Pistol - Titan + Lsfg

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 08 September 2008 - 04:37 PM in Modifications

Great job. You are well on your way to becoming one of the NIC's good mod write up dudes. Man I envy your zap a gap. Some screw up with the labeling, zap have recalled all their products in canada. I have to make due with something a bit weaker for my Angel Breech, which Im making using your write up.

#229053 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 08 May 2009 - 05:33 PM in Nerf Wars

IM litterally shaking with excitement. I finished integrating a 2k into my crossbow, so rushers beware, Im not gonna be as easy prey as last time round.
FA_24: That is great about Fester's mom and the pasta. Im definitely down for that, much better than taquitos.
Madmatt and I might be there a tad early, my dad has to go do some other things.

EDIT: RECAP!!!!!!!
+ Seeing everyone again that I already knew (you know who you are)
+ Meeting all the new people, such as SGM, CNP, BoneRiot, K-10, 1337
+ Having my xbow work reasonably well.
+ Not having any guns break ( I thought I did, but it was a 2 second fix.)
+ My cousing (madmatt) having an awesome time, and getting some major welts to show to his girlfriend
+ Getting a sm500
+ Vanilla coke
+ Italian food
+ The pentagon of pain. FA_24 shot me point blank in the crotch with a lightnin blitz during an Effeminate slide kill.
+ Not taking any REALLY painful shots.
+ Not getting picked last for teams at all. That happened a lot in previous wars.
+ Hitting Crooked at least 8 times all day.
+ The Pulsator and the sexual innuendos
+ Chocolate donut

There are a few cons I believe I should mention.
- The goober (Slurpie straw BBBB guy). This kid wanted NOTHING but to use everyone else's guns. He followed me on 2 rushes, asking to try my xbow. He also shot me point blank in the back of the leg with a big blast when I was on his own team. He was annoying as hell.
- I adress this to CNP: Im really sorry for the first round when I shot you in the face. I really felt bad afterwards and I felt I should apologize.

#228748 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 May 2009 - 03:43 AM in Nerf Wars

Can't wait. I do have a question though: Last war I used a VERY sanded out CPVC speedloader with darts that I found on the ground and my darts. I use mile high foam, and it does not constrict them at all. It is very slightly tighter than OMC petg. I was wondering if I could use this, as I get the best ranges out of my crossbow with it. If not, I do have 9/16 brass one that I can bring, so no big deal.

#233755 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 June 2009 - 11:08 AM in Nerf Wars

Im on a boat?

In all seriousness though:

Nectar- Opeth
Holy Mountains- System of a Down.
The firs part of Fosaken by As I lay Dying. It's pretty cool intro music, no vocals. Right up to the part when he starts screaming. It's a good 45 seconds long, I believe.

#225673 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 25 April 2009 - 04:00 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be bringing a minimized 1st gen NF for sale. I have 2, and only like/use one, so the other is for sale at this war. It has an extra spring, and no barrel, but it got 70ft with a CPVC coupler when I had one on.
Like at previous wars, I will probably end up bringing every gun I own (I don't remember all of them right now) and if anyone likes what they see, they can make an offer (xbow, Manta Ray, belt blaster, and AT2Ks are exempt from this).

Things I am looking to buy.
Angel: I would like to buy 15ft of your foam, as a kind of sample. I am still looking for a primary foam, and I am stuck between yours, Mile High, and SwiftNerf's white foam. Im getting samples of all, and deciding based on stefans I make.

ANY AMERICANS COMING UP: I am looking for THINWALL 1/2 inch CPVC. Slightly sanded out at 1 end, they fit FA_24's foam like a DREAM. PM me and we will fix up a price. I was thinking 45 cents a foot, but that is negotiable. I can do trades.

#229816 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 12 May 2009 - 02:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, reading all these comments has brought up a few extra of my own:
+ Glint's awesome center flag push run. He ran about 90ft, hosed down someone with a MS, and got the flag kill. It was Effeminate.
+ K-10 screaming "I 1up you!" at K9.
+ Krolik: "I DONT CARE IF HE'S YOUR FUCKING COUSIN!! SHOOT HIM!!!!!"(After he had shot her)
+ Getting thinwall CPVC.
+ Crooked jumping over fester and Mr. Green getting it on camera.
+ Shooting slushie.
+ The eyes of fire.
+ Shooting my xbow and 2k at money train, him dodging both, and nailing me in the right leg with BOTH pistol splats. That guy is impossible to hit.
+ Fully calling that that guy's PAS would break. He told me there was a +bow spring in it and I said " I hope you reinforced it, that trigger is gonna break" He said "Ha no it won't". Guess what, 5 minutes later, the trigger nub snapped.
+ Playing most of the day with a big blast. That thing is awesome. Much higher velocity= easier to hit moving targets.
+ Getting 2 kills with an arrowstorm.
+ FA_24: "When you are right next to someone, try to tap them with your barrel instead of shooting them, to avoid causing unessecary pain. This applies to everyone except Dumpster, feel free to shoot him point blank"
One con:
I forgot my EaB at the war, and now dumpster has it.

EDIT: PICS!!!!
Posted Image
Getting ready. From left to right: Dude13(?) Applefury, Dumpster, Dirstache
Posted Image
Dumpster with the Boltok. He reminded me of a communist with the headband all day.
Posted Image
SGM and domsayer
Posted Image
FY125 or something like that.
Posted Image
Rokor
Posted Image
SGM loves to win. Segulli taking pics

#223388 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 13 April 2009 - 02:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Im friggin psyched for this war. I mean, Im like on nerf withdrawal right now...
I love in the vid how two of the skill kills are on me. The sliding one where crooked nails me in the nipple with the PAS at 3ft away, and Fester's amazing 200ft headshot on me (accuracy).

#220161 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 27 March 2009 - 02:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I spoke with Fester today.
He is going to contact the school and see if we can arrange the event for May 9th.
Would everyone be content with that date?

Im a strong possibility for the 9th. I would need to pay the full 25$, I won't have time to make stefans when I get back. Ill talk to my cousin. He may want to come too.
One thing: due to the nature of my circumstances (getting back to the country 3 days before) would it be possible for me to pay at the door? Even if I get my parent's consent/ride, I still may be just too jetlagged/sick/burried in culminating activities to come.

#219927 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 March 2009 - 02:52 PM in Nerf Wars

EDIT: Wait a minute, I already explained all that to you. Could an admin please delete this post, it's a waste of bandwidth.

#220870 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 31 March 2009 - 12:33 PM in Nerf Wars

If anyone coming to the war has a spare arrowstorm/BNA spring lying around, Ill gladly buy it. I cannibalized my Asorm spring for my crossbow, and I want to use the astorm for rushing.

EDIT, 1337: I was talking to dumpy via facebook about travel from Canada to the US, and you need written consent from both parents of the minor. Im guessing it is the same the other way around, but I may be wrong.

#221219 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 02 April 2009 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I talked to my dad, Im now a definite. FA_24, pmed.

#219051 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 March 2009 - 03:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Damn. Im out again. Im absolutely disgusted that I only made it to one of these awesome Effeminate wars. Hopefully Ill have my driver's lisence next year, and not have to rely on my nerf hating dad. Again have fun, shoot some Americans and have fun listening to them saying chocolate donut.
Americans coming to this war: TRY POUTINE. Its not as bad as it sounds, I personally quite like it.

#224113 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 17 April 2009 - 05:14 AM in Nerf Wars

I find it absolutely hillarious my cousin contacts you about attending and doesn't say a word to me about it..... Im his ride. I have a legitimate question: There are 40 people now. Are you going to cut it at that? Is it going to be first pay first serve? Im just curious, I should probably pay up soon.