mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#262796 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 23 January 2010 - 10:42 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

My RFDG. PERFECT plunger tube/turret seal. To do this, I dipped the end of the plunger tube in boling water and ripped out the rubber stock seal and gooped a ring from a foam disk shooter ammo thing to the plunger tube.
BBB+Stock springs. The bar going down the middle was replaced with threaded rod and two nuts, thus doing away with the need for pushnut fasteners, which I can't find near me. 3 rear loading holes, upgraded trigger springs etc. Gooped the rotation gears together.
10 inch CPVC barrels, drilled out with a 1/2 inch bit. Fits Rona/CT foam very nicely.
The white things on the side are ammo holders, right next to the rear-loading holes to make it faster to load.
Ranges: 93-97ft flat shooting 12 shots. Pretty consistent.

#248209 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 22 August 2009 - 09:59 PM in Modifications

Hey everyone. I was suspended for two months, but I was by no means inactive during that time. Here is what I was working on, minus my rear loading 1500, a mega missle, and some other small stuff:

Posted Image
Rear loading, spring replaced. Went to Merzlin.
Posted Image
Single'd, PETG'd LS with AT2k. Painted with games workshop paints. LS gets 85-90ft flat, 2k gets maybe 10ft less.
Posted Image
Angel breeched. This is an outdated photo, this one is now pump action. Used it at SCANO2. Gets anywhere from 85-95ft. I have hit 120ft with it on one occasion, I have not been able to do it again.

Posted Image

Shitpas. CPVC coupler. Plunger draw extended. Pullback. Xbow spring addition. Meh. I don't really use it, but it hits around 100ft.

#234963 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 08 June 2009 - 11:40 AM in Modifications

My latest clusterfuck:
Posted Image

Pm me with any questions, don't expect a write-up. I did this without taking any pics on the way, I had no clue it was gonna work until about 20 minutes ago.

IMPORTANT EDIT: DO NOT attempt this modification if you don't have SF internals that look something along the lines of this:
Posted Image

#149878 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 07 April 2008 - 03:22 PM in Modifications

My latest mod. I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting a writeup. I don't even know what this thing is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That thing looks like a do-it yourself abortion kit from the 1960s. I bet you hook it up to an airtank.