mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#266393 Deploy Cs-6 Overhaul

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 21 February 2010 - 10:20 PM in Modifications

Wow, these ranges are great! I would recommend replacing the stock spring with a RFDG one if you have one. That increased the ranges on my Raider at least 10ft.
I can see this thing hitting mid 80s.

#266584 Deploy Cs-6 Overhaul

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 23 February 2010 - 04:33 PM in Modifications

That's pretty cool. I bet you could squeeze more range out of it if you sacrificed the deployability and made the powerstock longer, and put in a piece of [k26] or something.
But this is pretty cool that you were able to do that while still keeping it collapsible.

#269499 Nerf Big Blast

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 18 March 2010 - 08:31 AM in General Nerf

I really don't like the sounds of this, even if half this is true. It's probably just all speculation, but seriously? Tactical Shield? The fact that it takes 6 D batteries makes it likely too bulky to use in a war, and it most likely won't shoot far, likely operating on gears pulling back the plunger, therefore requiring a pretty weak spring as to not break the gears.

#281266 Nerf Stampede - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 26 July 2010 - 09:51 AM in General Nerf

Damn it's been a while....
This thing looks friggin amazing.
SgNerf: I was wondering if you could give us an idea of the size of the plunger tube. Is it similar to a longshot's? It looks smaller to me, but it's hard to tell, not having anything familiar for reference.
I may start up again, just to use this thing.