mystefansdontflystraight's Content

There have been 804 items by mystefansdontflystraight (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#176359 +bow Addition

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 10 September 2008 - 07:21 AM in Modifications

Finally another use for those arrows! I used small rings to put under the cocking handle on my longshot, to protect the paintjob.

#142440 "phun"

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 24 February 2008 - 09:39 PM in Off Topic

Looks like it could be really useful for planning spring based guns.
Anyone tried Linerider? Similar to this. You build a track for a miniature sled, and see if your wild creation will keep it going.
Really fun.
WOOT 100th post.

#148721 '9999'

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 01 April 2008 - 08:26 PM in Off Topic

Hello to all those out there in the nerf world.I havent been signed on for quite some time now and would like to say that I would like to be deleated. I have seemed to lost interest in this hobby of mine that I once held dear to my heart and would like to say to everyone here thank you. I have been opened to a form of creativity and enginuity that I have not seen any where else before. If one of the admids could send me off with the 9999 special i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for everything and nerf on!
P.S: I still check back on the site if I ever need inspiration.

I never thought I'd see the day when someone ASKED a mod to ban them.
O well, see ya then.

#200786 '08 Highlights

Posted by mystefansdontflystraight on 03 January 2009 - 09:23 AM in General Nerf

Well....
Pros: My first year in nerf really, and it was awesome.
-Attending HbH2.
- Amassing close to 20 guns.
- Posting a few write ups that got into the directory.
- Aquiring 2 xbows, only one of which I still have.
- The admins on this site, they do a great job.
- The new members who contribute great stuff- you know who you are.
Cons:
- Not being able to attend Massacre1 or WCNO (I believe it's happening as I type)
- Breaking Blink182's SM5000 at HbH2.
- Screwing up my doomsayer replica.
- Spending a shit ton on nerf/modding materials.
- Not finding as single nerf gun at thrift stores.
- Haven wise, the new members who do not contribute and are a pain in the ass- yes silentsnipe comes to mind.