MattPaintballer's Content

There have been 333 items by MattPaintballer (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42750 Nerf Semi-automatc Pistol

Posted by MattPaintballer on 28 November 2004 - 02:11 AM in General Nerf

I've used the Hornet already, and to be completely honest, ITS CRAP. The scout is probably the closest nerf could get to a semi-auto. maybe a combonation of the Scout and the Powerclip could work, except the clip would be internal, as opposed to it just stickin out there...

Are you INSANE?!?!?! The Scout IX-3 completely and utterly SUCKS! My stock NiteFinder is better than my friend's modified Scout. My modded NiteFinder would eat a Scout for lunch, having more than DOUBLE a Scout's range! My Scout gets about 20 feet, my stock NF gets more than 35. You think the Hornet sucks? Ompa's Hornet shoots 80 feet average. Let's see, 20 feet single shot or 80 feet 6 shot/semi auto... hmm... I'm going with the Hornet.

#42683 3ds Max

Posted by MattPaintballer on 27 November 2004 - 07:00 PM in Off Topic

3DS Max is a HIGHLY professional program for 1337 modellers! Has anybody here ever played WarCraft 3? Blizzard used 3DS Max to model everything in Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft, and they are currently using it to model StarCraft: Ghost. As for pirating 3DS Max, it's just like pirating MP3's, and pirating MP3's, well this pic speaks for itself:

Posted Image

:unsure:

#42673 Nintendo Ds

Posted by MattPaintballer on 27 November 2004 - 05:02 PM in Off Topic

because it's Microsoft, and they are god.

Everything else you said, I agree with. I just don't think that M$ is "god."

About gaming, I'm not a gaming freak, but I like the GTA series :unsure:. I have played San Andreas and it's a pretty good game, but IMO it's not worth $50. I wouldn't pay anything more than $20 for it.

But umm, like BK said, I'm happy with my PC.

DJ you avatar theif! just kidding.

#42672 X-bow Painting

Posted by MattPaintballer on 27 November 2004 - 04:36 PM in Modifications

Who cares what color it is? Just get the correct-fitting, white PVC pipe and paint it any color you want!

#42665 Favorite Bad Nerf Gun

Posted by MattPaintballer on 27 November 2004 - 03:16 PM in General Nerf

First off, there's Off Limits Track 'n' Blast Room Defender (Room Defender for short) I've never seen one in person but they look like fun...

whoa!! why does nobody have one of these?

I'm waiting for X-Mas or my birthday... cuz I'm broke.

Oh, and as for a bad Nerf gun? The Electric Eel always looked so awesome to me and the glow-in-the-dark darts were like hi-tech to me... My brother's friend got one and I shot it once and was very disappointed... Also that gun that was like a bat and had wings that folded out as shields... and it had a light... and it shot special "teeth" darts that were like dentures... that always looked so awesome! Nerf had some pretty cool ideas but they forked them up with poor quality stuff :unsure: kind of like Mega Bloks... they had some ideas that were cooler than LEGO's but you would get them and you would always be disappointed due to the VERY poor quality plastic and that the pieces would never stay together... My had this Wild West Mega Bloks set that was as tall as I was when he got it... gravity made it fall apart

#42618 Favorite Bad Nerf Gun

Posted by MattPaintballer on 26 November 2004 - 10:51 PM in General Nerf

Does it have to be Nerf? I have two submissions that are not by Hasbro...

First off, there's Off Limits Track 'n' Blast Room Defender (Room Defender for short) I've never seen one in person but they look like fun...

Secondly, there's a Nerf knock-off Skeet Shooter. My friend lost the skeet shooter part so I never got to see it, but the gun stinks. (he uses his "First Shot" thing) It appears to me that the skeet shooter is probably better than the gun... I wonder which one gets more range?

#42152 Modifications For Some Nerf Guns

Posted by MattPaintballer on 21 November 2004 - 02:38 PM in Modifications

Does anybody know where I can get a stock Titan barrel without buying a whole new N-Strike System?

Edit: I did Ragornocks' mod (taking out the peg part) but I also cut out the air restrictor thing that's in between the peg and the barrel part, and now my Nite Finder just sounds louder, there is not a noticeable range increase... Did I do something wrong? I haven't put all the screws back in, so maybe air is escaping, but I'll screw it all back together when (if) I get some PETG. By the way, where can I get PETG?

#42065 N-strike Maverick

Posted by MattPaintballer on 19 November 2004 - 08:14 PM in General Nerf

I think you mean the PEV-6 is real... IX-3=Scout, PEV-6=Mav.

#42064 Modifications For Some Nerf Guns

Posted by MattPaintballer on 19 November 2004 - 08:10 PM in Modifications

I apologize, I was really mad that day (when I made the other posts). I guess I should have looked at the name of the picture, but I really don't pay attention to that kind of stuff. But umm, now I'm confused. I opened up my NiteFinder, and there's the orange restrictor and the peg and stuff. But there's 5 pieces and a spring. I can put it back together, but I don't know what to do to increase range. I know you're supposed to take out the peg, but what else?

#42058 N-strike Maverick

Posted by MattPaintballer on 19 November 2004 - 07:51 PM in General Nerf

Wow, thanks for the pictures! Umm I've got a question. Will the new N-Strike guns be compatible with the current ones (Hornet, Titan, Scout)? ie. Could I take the Titan and put like the Maverick on it??? please say yes please say yes...

#40392 Modifications For Some Nerf Guns

Posted by MattPaintballer on 31 October 2004 - 04:02 PM in Modifications

I have bad eyes and the picture looks like it says 3000 or 2000, and for some reason my AT either came with no stickers or they were scratched/peeled off before I recieved the gun.

Don't insult the members for helping you, and don't insult the members for pointing out obvious stuff that you should have noticed. Especially since he pointed it out in a NICE way. You should be happy that someone pointed it out nicely.

Maybe I took it the wrong way, but seems to me that Chessler is calling me stupid. There is nothing nice about calling somebody stupid, therefore I have every right to insult his ass. And I'm not stupid either. I was bumped up 2 grades, and I am waiting for the results of another test. Now call me stupid you little prick Posted Image

I appreciate people like ompa and THIRST, who actually read what they type before they post, and think of what somebody else would think when they read it. And they don't make pointless comments to increase their stupidity level or their post count, they are actually helpful and kind. But kindness matters more than the helpfulness, and kindness is what is lacking in these forums. What a perfect greeting, being called stupid after your first post on a forum. That really makes me want to come here again.

#40371 Modifications For Some Nerf Guns

Posted by MattPaintballer on 31 October 2004 - 03:10 PM in Modifications

If you can't help don't reply and do shut up.

#40369 Modifications For Some Nerf Guns

Posted by MattPaintballer on 31 October 2004 - 03:02 PM in Modifications

Hello. I have 5 Nite Finders and one N-Strike system, and I would like to modify them. I have searched so don't tell me to search! I found one mod for the Nite Finder, but all it said was to increase barrel length which does jack squat for me because the local Home Depots don't sell the stuff for Stefans... I would really like to modify my fix the P.O.S, aka the Scout so as to get SOME performance out of it. Is there anyway I can increase the range for my Hornet and my Nite Finders??? I don't know what I can do with the Titan... it's just cool ^_^. I have an Airtech of some sort, I don't know what model it is cuz I got it as a birthday present. Many people have said that AirTechs are good, but I would seriously rather have a Scout in my hand than my AirTech cuz the AirTech is so big and doesn't yield much performance. Anyways, if you can tell me what model it is, it looks like this: Posted Image