Foam Shooter's Content

There have been 204 items by Foam Shooter (Search limited from 20-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#175743 +bow: Diy Thread

Posted by Foam Shooter on 07 September 2008 - 06:22 PM in Homemades

+Bow Rev.2 is forthcoming.

I've made a great deal of minor changes to the original design that will require me to edit half of the steps in the construction write-up. The update includes changes to the grip, trigger, plunger handles, rear frame piece, and part list.

By changes to the part list will this make the list cheaper, or just allow for you to modify the grip, trigger, plunger handles, and rear frame piece. Just curious because I am getting a scroll saw soon and once I get a feel for it I will begin construction on this. Also, whatever happened to the wob+ and Arr. I'm assuming you don't have enough free time but are you planning on finishing these eventually.

#133533 +bow

Posted by Foam Shooter on 23 December 2007 - 01:58 PM in Homemades

How long is the gun altogether because it looks pretty long in the picture you have. Is it comparible to a LS or something the most people have?

#128477 "lazy" Eagle Eye Mod

Posted by Foam Shooter on 03 November 2007 - 06:55 PM in Modifications

That is a lazy mod and it is very inexpensive but you should just epoxy a CPVC coupler onto it. The durability will increase and the range should also increase a bit.

#133252 '07 Highlights

Posted by Foam Shooter on 20 December 2007 - 08:39 PM in General Nerf

A lot has happened for me:
  • I wrote my first write up on the Biggest Salvo
  • I might as well say it now. I used to be SM750 and then NDFAN#10. There was a thread about my account issues. NDFAN got banned because I got my SM750 account back up. Then my SM750 account started getting messed up again so I couldn't sign back into it. I had to pick another account so I picked this.
  • I found a Big Salvo, and three Max Shot
  • A downlight was that my only nerfing friend moved to Ohio :wacko: