Kid Flash's Content

There have been 1000 items by Kid Flash (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#123067 Spider Man Mod

Posted by Kid Flash on 15 September 2007 - 12:51 PM in Modifications

the pictures do not work. try imageshack.us or photobucket.com

#294660 At2k Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 17 February 2011 - 11:23 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm so attending this war. Anyways, drill into the tank, where the goo gauge would normally attach (making it a tight fit for tubing). Then, put super glue on the tubing, and shove it in. Once that is finished, put some solvent weld around it. Don't hold back. Use the super glue and solvent weld excessively.

#255391 Cordless Dremel 4.8v

Posted by Kid Flash on 05 November 2009 - 02:29 PM in Modifications

I got that one from walmart and my battery would not last for longer than 10 minutes. Normally lasted 5. It was a clear blue color.

#163209 Straw Modded Recon?

Posted by Kid Flash on 18 July 2008 - 12:33 PM in Modifications

I think he used a piece of a pen...

#118587 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by Kid Flash on 06 August 2007 - 11:24 PM in Modifications

alright. thanks a bunch. im going to try it out tomorrow.

#118553 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by Kid Flash on 06 August 2007 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

I did just like a mod suggested i cut an inch off the front of the barrel. I was just going to put a peice of petg down it with some electrical tape but just long enough so i could fire darts and the arrows. it doesnt fir the arrows or darts now... is there something i could do?

Thankyou
Ben

Edit: i did a search already...

#118567 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by Kid Flash on 06 August 2007 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

well i didnt stick it down all the way yet. i tried and fired it didnt work. The petg fits my darts perfectly. It was about 3 inches of petg. Without the petg the arrows still dont fire so that wasnt the problem. is there something import in the first inch of the barrel?

#118619 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 August 2007 - 09:53 AM in Modifications

at first i didnt want to open the gun so i was wondering if i could do anything else to it.

#118688 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 August 2007 - 03:09 PM in Modifications

Hey flash, have you tried the mod?

Notice any improvements?

hell yeah theres improvements. my arrows still work too (that was my main concern). i get about 45-50 feet with micros but i havent tried measuring the arrows. thankyou very much.

#118579 Need Some Help With My Bbb

Posted by Kid Flash on 06 August 2007 - 10:46 PM in Modifications

http://img237.images...dsc00842xm6.jpg
so just take out that little white plus shaped stick and leave the circle and im done then?

#158580 Mav Problems

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 June 2008 - 07:11 PM in Modifications

I pulled out the ARs, but I left the pieces with the pegs, although I snapped the pegs off. I added 3 pennies at the back and it's working splendidly. I was thinking of doing a straw-mod and maybe a doing a little work on the back of the turret, I'll post a topic when I get around to it.

I found that the straw mod did NOTHING at all to mine. Neither lowered nor raised ranges. But good luck with that.

#161182 Magstrike Clip

Posted by Kid Flash on 01 July 2008 - 09:34 PM in Modifications

I would use the shell for an awesome integration... Or buy a clip for 5 bucks plus shipping from someone selling them. I saw them somewhere a week or 2 ago... post a thread in trading.

#158548 Mav Problems

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 June 2008 - 04:27 PM in Modifications

"my mav" "the ranges dont look great either."

Your problem is the first quote and the second quote is normal for them. They look cool and feel great but they don't get the job done.

#145418 Maxshot Questions...

Posted by Kid Flash on 16 March 2008 - 03:29 PM in Modifications

Why don't you just do one side for the telescoping effect?

I didnt figure that would work well. Mainly because I find that my darts are just way too tight in it without shaving it down.

#145268 Maxshot Questions...

Posted by Kid Flash on 15 March 2008 - 07:46 PM in Modifications

So my mom just won me 2 maxshots on ebay. Im curious if you guys think that a crayola barrel would be long enough ot if I should use about 6 inches of cpvc shaved down to fit my darts. I also have this silver metal that I use for air powered guns but it is kind of loose.

#145290 Maxshot Questions...

Posted by Kid Flash on 15 March 2008 - 09:23 PM in Modifications

Alright. I wont be using a crayola. The .5 inch drill bit i have might not be able to get me 8 inches. However i might be able to get a max of 7 inches.

#245747 Solvent For Plumbers Goop?

Posted by Kid Flash on 06 August 2009 - 03:52 AM in Modifications

Heat. I have had both goop and hot glue fail when in the heat. Try a blow dryer.

#157495 Nhq And Nerf Wiki

Posted by Kid Flash on 30 May 2008 - 08:04 PM in Off Topic

Its done it since this morning...

#152093 Few Questions

Posted by Kid Flash on 19 April 2008 - 09:35 PM in Modifications

Yes it is possible but its not worth it... I'm pretty sure they're all the same. Get an industrial spring.

#144446 Big Salvo

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 March 2008 - 03:56 PM in Modifications

alrighty. i did the repair on the o ring for the trigger. it still leaks so im guessing i need more tape... can anyone show me a picture of how raised it should be? also if i plug the pump about how many pumps should i use? thanks ahead of time.

edit: alrighty... etape problem is pretty much fixed. still need the pump number though.

#144478 Big Salvo

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 March 2008 - 07:52 PM in Modifications

thanks... ill count them and try it out.

#144713 Big Salvo

Posted by Kid Flash on 11 March 2008 - 02:02 PM in Modifications

Ahh, and do be careful. I made the mistake (the first time I plugged a BS pump) of plugging ALL of the holes in the plunger. It effectively turned it in to a syringe instead of a pump. *sigh* Then I had to cut the back end apart again.

i decided not to do it because of the cutting... i dont really have anything GOOD to seal it with... the most i could do is hotglue and etape.

#221900 Pvc Question

Posted by Kid Flash on 05 April 2009 - 09:30 PM in Modifications

Since you already have the pvc... Get some crayolas. Then put some etape around them. After that shove them in with some glue.

#153262 Replacing Pumps

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 April 2008 - 04:39 PM in Modifications

Alrighty... So slug say that I am going to be using a smdtg for one or 2 of the guns... Do you happen to know if it will blow? Or just use trial and error and waste one? Thankyou maeric but I think ill just go with what slug said and use 2 "t" barbes and not have to order offline.

#153212 Replacing Pumps

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 April 2008 - 08:10 AM in Modifications

So I plan on integrating some things into a hornet shell but I was wondering it I had the hornet pump unplugged, would it be able to blow the airtank or are all op valves just designed to work with every tank? Thanks for your help... This could very well be my new primary...

EDIT: Is there such a thing as a y barbed connector but with 3 instead of 2 leads? Like the pump goes to one but then there are 3 more to add tubes to...

#205593 Paint Job Modding Pictures

Posted by Kid Flash on 23 January 2009 - 05:35 AM in Modifications

So you got some light up glasses. I like the paintjob on the longshot, although I do not like the longshot.

As for the age thing, I believe it is also used to filter out all the annoying little kids.

#167656 So I Don't Know What Gun This Is...

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 August 2008 - 07:09 PM in General Nerf

I'm still going to take a whack at it... Once I find an extractor bit because I screwed up most of the screws.

EDIT: What size of extractor bit should I buy? Does anyone happen to know?

#167652 So I Don't Know What Gun This Is...

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 August 2008 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

I have a photobucket but I didn't feel like logging in. They're tiny ads.

#167635 So I Don't Know What Gun This Is...

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 August 2008 - 06:15 PM in General Nerf

I just went to goodwill after work today and got a new version reactor and some stink blaster gun... I have some pictures of it from my cell phone and I just want to know if it's worth anything before I mod it to shoot darts. It used to shoot nasty balls that smell 20+ feet(I read this on the website...).

The gun:
Posted Image
Posted Image

The plunger stroke compared to a dart:
Posted Image
Posted Image

I need to clean my room...

#167639 So I Don't Know What Gun This Is...

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 August 2008 - 06:26 PM in General Nerf

I don't think too many people know what price it would go for... I mean, I don't want to screw with an expensive thing but I could get awesome range sooo...

Thanks for the help though carbon.
EDIT: I just found 2004 on the gun so I'm going to pop it open...

#167646 So I Don't Know What Gun This Is...

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 August 2008 - 06:42 PM in General Nerf

I'll add some bungees later on but first I have to find a screwdriver... I just can't find one that won't kill the screws. Is there a possibility of a spring replacement?

#219875 Ligntning Blitz Pump Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 25 March 2009 - 11:20 PM in Modifications

Are you talking about the pump handle or the pump tube? If it is the pump handle then just use epoxy putty. I did it to one of my big blasts.

#203954 Fbr By The 100'

Posted by Kid Flash on 16 January 2009 - 09:39 PM in General Nerf

Plus, dosen't foam always look....
FOAMY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o

I think Kid was referring to the foam's density. Not all foam is created equal and some are more dense (good thing) than others.

Exactly.

#203913 Fbr By The 100'

Posted by Kid Flash on 16 January 2009 - 08:11 PM in General Nerf

It doesn't look too firm... I take it you haven't bought any yet. If you do could you tell us what barrel materials it fits and how firm it is?

#155266 When Doing The Double Ls Clip Mod

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 May 2008 - 05:37 PM in Modifications

I was wondering how people got a pole in to guide the piece that pushes the dart upward. Also should the piece that pushes the dart upward be super high when the springs are joined?

#188494 Pvc'd Ls Questions...

Posted by Kid Flash on 09 November 2008 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

No. 1/2 inch cpvc will though.

#157696 Magstrike Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 01 June 2008 - 06:00 PM in Modifications

My guess is no because you need an airtight seal which is easier to obtain with a liquid sealant... such as epoxy, goop, etc.

#118691 This Is A Really Quick Question About A Manta Ray

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 August 2007 - 03:15 PM in General Nerf

what is a good price for these? without darts but has original box?

where do i buy darts that will fit it? are they still available in stores?

#118751 This Is A Really Quick Question About A Manta Ray

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 August 2007 - 07:31 PM in General Nerf

hmm... ok. if its 20 then i think ill keep it and mod it. thankyou.

(more estimates wanted though)

#118703 This Is A Really Quick Question About A Manta Ray

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 August 2007 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

that is just amazing though. i always go and look but i never find any. so i figured i ight as well look around and bam there it was.