Banshee's Content

There have been 572 items by Banshee (Search limited from 12-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#304921 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 22 September 2011 - 02:00 PM in Modifications

This is a non-contract AT3K overhaul. I did it for myself, so it'll either be my primary or a loaner this Thanksgiving Thrasher I'm hosting. So if you wanna shoot it, come to Arizona in November.

Anyways, its got the works, 12" PETG barrels, Hornet pump, I bypassed the goo-gauge, rear loading turret, 100% air seal, and a few cosmetic mods.

Posted Image

The spacer at the end of the barrels is part of the original turret. I sawed off the barrel rings that attached to the center stabilizer, bored them out so the PETG fit snug, and hit it with a heat gun to restore the original plastic color. (I may do a how-to thread on that for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about.)

Other than the paintjob, the first thing you might notice is that there is no hole where the original priming handle once was. I filled it in with a little Bondo before painting, it looks really clean this way!

Posted Image

I made the rear loading hole as sleek and clean as possible, I think it turned out good. I don't like the massive gaping holes, I did it just large enough to do its job while still following the curves of the gun for appearance.

Posted Image

And last but not least, the goo gauge isn't a goo gauge at all! I made a tiny wave bottle out of a 2" PETG section. I filled the ends with glue, filled half the vile with water, added 2 drops of red dye, and filled the rest with canola oil. I then capped it and put it in. Now I got a super badass wave bottle in my gun. I replaced the goo gauge with the PETG because the goo gauge isn't as clear as I'd like it to be, and the ID is rather small, so the effect is kind of ruined. All in all, it turned out pretty badass. It gets pretty damn good ranges, I'd say I'm hitting around 140' or so, it hits harder than my SM1.5K.

I do contacts you know, so if you want one of these or anything else, just PM me and we'll talk! I also got a huge eBay sale going on in the Sales thread, so if you want one of my guns but you don't want to have one contracted, go check it out before they end!

#303882 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 26 August 2011 - 07:23 PM in Modifications

This is a contract I just recently finished for WicketTheModder619. Its a brass breech Longshot that accepts both streamline and stefan darts, has an AT2K which is integrated into the LSFG which is integrated into the Longshot. Its almost like Inception here... Haha, but the neat part is, I kept the turret fully functional, which I've never seen anyone do before. I never had to trim the pump either, so the AT2K functions as good as it would in its original shell. The Longshot itself has the works and gets 120' with streamline darts with a BBB spring addition. How I managed that, you ask? I MILKED it for every ounce of power, that's how. Imagine it with a stronger spring!

MONEY SHOT!

Posted Image

Super clean integration!!!

Posted Image

BREECH!

Posted Image

If you guys want contracts, I do more than just Longshots, PM with any questions!

#304923 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 22 September 2011 - 02:04 PM in Modifications

Sorry, accidental double post.

#308905 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 30 December 2011 - 12:55 AM in Modifications

Okay, so I got another contract up, this one is for Jonrd, who by the way is a fantastic guy to work for. He likes to push my modding skills further with every build, this being one of the trickiest builds to date. It is NOT a LSFG integrated into the LS like usual, it's in fact an internal shotgun pump. I remember seeing something similar years ago, but have never found it since. So unless someone can bring it, or something better to my attention, I'm going to go ahead and dub this "The Cleanest Pump Action Longshot Ever Made".

It doesn't have much for power mods do to the nature of his game-play, so it only hits a good 50 feet, but I've had this same breech design send weighted streamlines 140 feet, level shot. But it has the same streamline/Stefan accepting brass breech I put in all my LS's, full reinforcements, sound dampening, and a single color base coat upon his request. I do accept any and all contracts, no matter how big or small, preferably big, so if you're interested in something, PM me. I'm especially good at Longshots, Nite Finders, AT2K's, and clean integration's.

Posted Image

#316373 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 31 May 2012 - 06:59 PM in Modifications

Just when you thought my Defender overhaul couldn't get any more badass, it DID.

Posted Image

That's two SSPB's with CPVC barrels on each side where the original ammo holder was.

Posted Image

I had the idea to do this before I ever posted the original writeup, but unfortunately I only had one SSPB and all the nearby stores were out of stock. So I finally got one and slapped it on!

Posted Image

Its like the gun was made for them! In case you were wondering what screws those are mounting them on, its a 1" coarse thread drywall screw on each side. It only takes one and its rock solid. Three shots out of one gun!

#285555 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 16 September 2010 - 10:03 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are some of my latest modifications and paint jobs! All of these are for sale on eBay, and you can find the links to them in post in the sales thread

#240908 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 08 July 2009 - 09:35 PM in Modifications

The new twins of mine... well not quite twins, but close!
Posted Image
Its an Airtech 2000...
Posted Image
And an Airtech 3000!
Posted Image
I did a nice dark matching gray paint job with PETG barrels and a textured hand grip. On the AT3K I bored 3/8" holes straight through the turret and improved the seal giving the turret 100% airflow from the tank, it shoots about 90' flat.
Posted Image
The AT2K has a 5/16" bore all the way from the turret down through into the tank almost doubling its air output. Because of this, I put beautiful 12" barrels all around!!!
Posted Image
This bad boy stably handles up to 10 pumps and gets ranges of 130' flat which is unheard of as long as I've been nerfing. And my Favorite part is the green goo gauge I modified!!!
Posted Image

#125940 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 12 October 2007 - 02:08 PM in Modifications

I like the smoky gun, its a cool look. But for further reference when you do another paint job like that, never use a combination of both flat and glossy paints. Use either all gloss, or all flat. Good job though!

#158451 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 08 June 2008 - 08:34 PM in Modifications

These are a few of my more prize guns. I do all my paint jobs very similar usually all in flat colors.

This is my modded Longshot, it has the AR removed, a 12 shot clip mod, and a smoother barrel replacement for the dorky gun on the front. Angled, i only get about 50' out of this thing.

Posted Image

This is my Nightfinder, I put in a micro laser pointer to replace the light and it still runs off the 2 AA's and trigger activated (very cool!), simple AR mod as well. Ranges are about 60' angled.

Posted Image

This is my Airtech 2000 with 8 inch barrels on it. I have a forgrip added and and a nice paint job to boot. Not only does it look totally awesome, it gets ranges up to about 135+ feet with stefans!

Posted Image

Last but not least, this is my clip modded Maverick. Its got a flat black paintjob, and AR mod. It gets about 45' max. Great sidearm for indoor battles!

Posted Image

P.S. Sorry about the Huge pictures, I don't remember how to resize them with out using paint. Haha.

#159381 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 16 June 2008 - 04:34 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

I can't see a thing dude... take better pictures!

#163141 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 17 July 2008 - 07:55 PM in Modifications

These are a few of my latest mods.

This is my minimized Crossfire. Its really small and really quiet. It has a sharp looking chrome barrel cover on it as well.
Posted Image

This is my VERY powerful NF that also has a chrome barrel cover and has metal tape on the plunger.
Posted Image

This is my Black Beauty... Its the sexiest RF20 I've seen to date (not including Eyes of Fire...Thats like an Uber Fire 40) It has Crayola barrels and a banded bladder. It's nice!

Posted Image

#125429 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Banshee on 08 October 2007 - 11:37 AM in Modifications

What do you shoot? Fun Noodles?