Starbuck's Content

There have been 249 items by Starbuck (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16755 Ah, Yes...

Posted by Starbuck on 20 January 2004 - 06:32 PM in Off Topic

Eh... roughly 30 some guns left right now, and a lot of those are the old school guns. I sold of more n' half my collection to kids around the neighborhood last summer. Oh yeah, is Lobster still around? Boy, I'd love to talk to that goofy bastard. Ah, good times on Nerf Online... :D

#16769 Ah, Yes...

Posted by Starbuck on 20 January 2004 - 06:53 PM in Off Topic

Thanks, cxwq. Aye, captain... I really did make em'. I have 4 homemades left. One broken (I'll fix it, damn I'm lazy! :rolleyes: ), one in piece(putting er' back together), and the other two work. I'll eventually get pictures like I was going to do three years ago. I have only one working heavy full auto or rather it worked last time I used it. Those other four are rifles. One single shot and the others magazine fed. Well, if Lobster doesn't wanna come by and say howdy, that's fine. Hell, yeah we got into back then. Those were some great times.

#16828 Ah, Yes...

Posted by Starbuck on 21 January 2004 - 04:52 PM in Off Topic

Oh, so nice to see you again, Vacc...

#16749 Ah, Yes...

Posted by Starbuck on 20 January 2004 - 06:07 PM in Off Topic

Ah, yes... feels great to be back. I thought I'd drop in and see how everyone was. Hell, half of you probably don't remember me. For all you all who don't know me, I'm the village idiot from NC and NO a fucking long time ago. I leave for a year or two or three and Nerf Online and Nerf Center phase out? What the fuck? I still can't figure that one out, but oh well. Well anyway, after a lengthy seven year stint in the world of Nerf, I'm officially hanging up the ol' gun belt and unloading the sidearm. As a matter of fact, I'm considering selling my entire arsenal and maybe some of the homemades which you all called me a liar for. I'll stick around for a while on here and see what I can do to help some of the ones looking to make homemades. Well, I'm back... get used to it. :D

#61027 A Nerf Video Game

Posted by Starbuck on 03 August 2005 - 08:19 AM in Off Topic

Mods are totally legal, so if you had the full game, you'd be fine.

#61025 A Nerf Video Game

Posted by Starbuck on 03 August 2005 - 07:32 AM in Off Topic

A friend and I considered modding Arena Blast with new guns like the PC, Splitfire, Sharpshooter 2, ect. We might get around to it one day...

#63112 'big Bad' Glory

Posted by Starbuck on 05 September 2005 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

Now the Nerf market will be flooded with BBBs. There goes my days of selling over priced loser weaponry... ;)

#97496 'appy New Year

Posted by Starbuck on 01 January 2007 - 01:59 AM in Off Topic

It's 2:00 am here in the Confederate States of America, but 'appy new year, you buncha' flunkies!

#97524 'appy New Year

Posted by Starbuck on 01 January 2007 - 08:00 PM in Off Topic

It's 2:00 am here in the Confederate States of America, but 'appy new year, you buncha' flunkies!

Shame. In 142 years they haven't updated your textbooks down there?

Happy new year, all.

Eh, when I graduated we were still usin' slate and chisels. Paper came a few years later... :rolleyes: