Starbuck's Content

There have been 249 items by Starbuck (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#52682 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 17 April 2005 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Yes, I am the Starbuck from Nerf Center and former admin of Nerf Online. My BBB carbine will get about 90, sometimes a hundred feet since I put on a brass barrel and replaced the spring. Angled it will throw a dart about 120 feet. I'm glad you all enjoyed my work.

#52027 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

Indeed, Viper. Tis I, Starbuck from the days of NO and NC. :nugget:

Greek Assassin... I found an old Army net in the base that I've made provisions for. I put two dowel rods on the tripod and stretched the net between them. I tried cardboard, but it exposes your torso. The net protects your entire upper body. I'll post the pics of it tomorrow.

#71643 Tanks

Posted by Starbuck on 25 January 2006 - 03:33 PM in General Nerf

Yes... this is why I made an anti-personnel rifle...

Drop the boxes before someone replicates my rifle and drops you.

#97065 Merry Christmas From...

Posted by Starbuck on 24 December 2006 - 11:58 PM in Off Topic

Merry Christmas from Horvath:

Posted Image

Have a safe one, ya'll.

#73646 Rushing Weapons

Posted by Starbuck on 20 February 2006 - 12:08 AM in General Nerf

I'm a fan of the Razorbeast as a "squad automatic weapon". I made a box magazine that holds about a 30 round belt of ammo that works wonders. Lays down a nice blanket of fire. Range isn't bad... upwards of 60 some feet.

Posted Image

The Artemis Arms MG-RzB and MG-RzB Mk. 2
Click above for more info.

#81572 Revival!

Posted by Starbuck on 09 May 2006 - 04:17 PM in General Nerf

That's supposed to be SuperMaxx 1500, not 500. Didn't notice my typo.

The loading and stuff is being drawn up. I'm not entirely sure as of this moment how it will work, but I gurantee something is being worked on.

The mods will be available to guns it applies to.

The damage will depend upon what type of dart hits you. Megas obviously do more damage, yet have less range whereas micros fly forever, but pack a smaller punch. As far as one shot one kill, that would be rediculous in my opinion.

All weapons will have a specific ammo type.

The sounds aren't even on the drawing board yet.

I'm glad to see you all have taken a keen interest in this. I'll keep you posted.

#69822 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 24 December 2005 - 09:26 PM in Modifications

Yes, it's wrapped in e-tape. It looks identical to the way it was.

#69830 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 24 December 2005 - 11:37 PM in Modifications

Also, if possible, cut down on all that electrical tape on the barrel. If the upper were metallic and cleaner, it would be BEAUTIFUL.

Still, that's a fine looking nerf gun.

Well, obviously this would be ideal, however not possible. There are parts and such that are held by the tape and that mere glue and paint could not hide/hold. Not until I introduce my second model Luge (a work in progress; I plan to build a modular Luger) will that be done. This was basically a prototype/ one of a kind replica.

#55677 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 26 May 2005 - 02:18 PM in Modifications

Here I have some recent projects I have completed and would like to display to the Nerfing community for your viewing and modding pleasure.

First, I was given a Tech Target gun to fool around with. I looked on the web to see what mods I could find, but most required cutting and Dremeling, so I decided against that because it took a lot of time. First, I quickly opened it up removed all of the air restrictors. I took the stock barrel and hammered in a piece of 1/2 inch CPVC the length of the barrel and hot glued the barrel to the plunger tube. I just took a mallet and drive it in. The whole mod took about 5 minutes. The TTG's owner was quite happy with it. It fires out at about 75+ feet with a long of 82 feet.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Next is my personal sidearm. I recently accquired a DT3 Battle Pistol form Flamebo. He had done a wonderful job modding it, and I was quite happy with it. I took the liberty to reglue the brass coupler he had put in there. I also made a new barrel for it. I took 5/8 inch PVC and nested 1/2 inch CPVC in it and glued the new barrel into the brass coupler. Then, I replaced the old spring with a larger Sharpshooter 2 spring. I was very surprised to see it fire a stock micro 80 feet the first shot. The average distance was 83.6 feet with a long of 87 feet. The accuracy testing proved excellent. At 45 feet, I hit a 1.5'x1.5' target 15 out of 15 times.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I was fooling around with an Electric Eel and found it to be "unmoddable" since the screws had an odd triangular shaped head. Just to be stupid, I taped in some 1/2 inch CPVC into the clip. I put in some micros and was pleasantly surprised. I took it outside to see it fire micros at 63 feet consistently.

Posted Image

Now here is the real beauty. I had mounted a Razorbeast on a tripod for defense. It works really well, but as most of you can tell, mobility is none. So, since I have two Razorbeasts, I decided to make the other one a practical mobile heavy machine gun. I took an old box and fashioned it into a smaller box that was big enough to hold about a 50 found belt. I glued on dowel rods to the side. I then mounted 1.5 inch CPVC sections under the Razorbeast where the dowel rods would be placed. Then I loaded up a 50 found belt and slid on the ammo box. I cranked out fifty fast shots. I was well pleased, but... there's always something more to be done. Getting the idea from the Electric Eel clip, I cut 2.5 inch sections of CPVC and wrapped 2 layers of electrical tape around them and hammered them down into the individual sections of my Razorbeast chain to enable it to fire micros. I did this for all 200 sections of my Razorbeast belts. I loaded it all up and took it outside. I cranked out 100 shots and was in awe to see stock micros fire 65+ feet! The box allows for greater mobility with more firepower than before.

Posted Image
The original mounted Razorbeast.
Posted Image
A top view of the Razorbeast.
Posted Image
A side view.
Posted Image
The CPVC box mounting on the bottom of the Razorbeast.
Posted Image
A view from above of sections of belt with CPVC inserts.

I believe now with my modifications, the Razorbeast is finally a practical weapon on today's Nerf battelfield.

I'm sure someone has done the CPVC insertion modifiaction with chain before, but I've never seen it posted. It you have any questions, feel free to ask me or PM me. Hope you all enjoy!

#81543 Revival!

Posted by Starbuck on 08 May 2006 - 10:13 PM in General Nerf

Ok, so I'm laying in bed and can't really sleep...

I'm thinking of the old Nerf Arena Blast days and when I was admin at Nerf Online. I'm thinking of how great that game was and it hits me... does it still have players? A quick yahoo search brings up a small community of maybe 50 players still playing it. Then an idea... what about a mod for it? Update the graphics, new gun models, sound, bleh, bleh...

I talked to my buddy, and he's already started on it. He said something about using the Source engine that was used with CS:S, HL2, and DoD:S. I've already drawn up the weapons:

Pistols
Nite Finder (Glock)
Tech Target (H&K USP)
Lock N' Load (Sig Compact)
Sharpshooter 2 (IMI Desert Eagle)
Dual Mavericks (Beretta 92s)

Automatics
Wildfire/Rapid Fire 20 (Fabrique Nationale P90)
Power Clip (Steyr TMP and Ingram Mac 10)
Razorbeast (Fabrique Nationale M249)
Chainblazer (H&K Mp5)
Arrowstorm (H&K UMP45)

Rifles
AirTech 3000 (Famas F1)
Bolstsniper's F.A.R. (Colt M4A1 (duh!))
Sawtooth (IMI Galil)
Starbuck/Noid's T-26 Carbine (Avtomat Kalashnikova 47)
AirTech 2000 (Steyr AUG)
SuperMaxx 500 (Sig SG552 Commando)
Crossbow with magazine (H&K G3)
Big Bad Bow with tube magazine (Sig SG550)
SuperMaxx 5000 (Steyr Scout)
Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle/Titan (Accuracy International AWM)

Upgrades and ammo
Brass and CPVC barrels
Micro Stefans
Mega Stefans

It's a lot, but this is all in the works. I'm looking for model makers and skinners. Two of us can't do this together. If anyone is interested, please contact me. Thanks.

#69758 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 23 December 2005 - 03:31 PM in Modifications

I have the means to manufacture more. If I can get enough interest, I might be willing to make some and sell limited numbers of them...

#69744 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 22 December 2005 - 11:50 PM in Modifications

Here's an update:

Posted Image

It's a close-up of the grips and screws.

Piney, as I'm sure you know, the Rugers were modelled after the Lugers/Nambus. I have an AMT version of the Ruger .22. I love that thing! :P

It does look incredibly close to a real gun. If one wanted to take it into public, an orange end cap would have to be applied.

The driving force behind this replica is my passion for military weaponry. I don't have $2500 to lay down for an original Naval Artillery Luger. I just laid down $600 for a C96 Mauser and $300 for a 30-40 Krag carbine.

Thank you for your compliments.

#69723 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 22 December 2005 - 08:55 PM in Modifications

I am a huge fan of original military pistols and rifles. I've been collecting them for several years now. Over the past couple of years, I've fallen in love with the old sinister German auto-loading pistols, the C1896 .30 calibre Mauser Broomhandle and the P-08 9mm DWM Luger (I bought a C96 Mauser back in the summer). After seeing King Kong at the theater last weekend and seeing the captain of the Venture kill a native with his P-08 Luger Artillery pistol, I decided I was going to make a Nerf replica.

The P-08 Long barrel "Artillery" Luger was intended for the crews of German artillery and Naval officers during World War 1. It had an incredible 8 inch barrel and was very sleek for its time (and still is!).

So, I printed off pictures of Lugers and went AWOL in my basement and produced this pistol. For your conveniece I've put pictures of real Lugers under mine for comparison purposes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This one of a kind replica was made using a hodge podge of parts. I used my Boomstick (formerly an Autogrip), a SuperMaxx250, and other random parts and springs.

As you can see, friends, I've spent much time time on the details of this pistol. The sights are as close as I can get them. I used the back sight off of an old BB rifle to simulate the adjustable sight of the original. The front sight is crafted after the original. The grips were hand crafted from walnut wood and stained with Minwax walnut stain. You can't see it in the picture, but beneath the grips, I put in screws to hold the grips, just like the original.

The barrel is a whopping 8 inches long, just like the original. As a matter of fact, the whole pistol is on a nearly 1:1 ratio of the original!

It's not all for looks, folks. It's a fully functional sidearm. Since the pistol was constructed of my Autogrip Boomstick, the ranges are as follow:

Long: 85'
Short: 74'
Avg: 79.3’

This is the first weapon in a line of real life weapons I will be recreating here in the coming months. As always, questions and comments are welocme. I hope you've enjoyed another Starbuck/Noid creation!

#69846 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 25 December 2005 - 08:01 PM in Modifications

Indeed, IS, it works. Here's a picture that I drew on paint. It's what the gun looks like without tape on it. I'm sorry for not taking pictures while I was building it, I didn't have batteries for my digital camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I drove a pin through the SM250 grips and installed a trigger. On the trigger is a flat piece of metal that pushes against a rod that in turn pushes against the trigger on the AutoGrip tube. It's really a quite simple design. Hope that helps.

#55764 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 27 May 2005 - 10:30 AM in Modifications

Frank, thanks for the comments. The box takes care of the jamming issue, holding all of the weight. The spent chain will just fall to the ground after it has been discharged. That last of the CPVC in the chain does indeed show shorter sections of CPVC, those are probably 2-1.5 inch sections. After cutting 200 sections of CPVC at 12:00 at night, you get tired of cutting, thus making some CPVC sections shorter than others. But, the length doesn't affect performance.

#55934 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 29 May 2005 - 09:22 AM in Modifications

Infinite Shindig, we play our own style here. We decided to go to a more "realistic" approach rather than run around shooting at each other in a park or everyone setting up a loser nest and trying to shoot the other loser. It works on a squad based level. Several(usually 4-6) small 4-5 man squads (1 loser, 1 heavy weapon man, 2 standard weapons people, and 1 front man) are on a team and have responsibilities such as capping the flag, guarding the base, patrol, ect. Therefore, it is impractical to equip everyone with a long range single shot weapon. My gun is customized for our battles.

#55917 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 28 May 2005 - 11:06 PM in Modifications

I have a strap for the thing. It indeed does make it easier to carry.

#55833 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 28 May 2005 - 07:58 AM in Modifications

Do you think it would be possible to make your own PVC chainss?

Yes, I think it is possible, but it would take a lot of work. You'd have to negotiate a lot of things. However, I think it can be done. I won't have to worry about that, though. :blush: I'd be glad to help anyone who is willing to try.

#55750 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 27 May 2005 - 12:18 AM in Modifications

Just got done battle testing it. I used it for two hours and it did not jam once. I was carrying two ammo boxes(I just made another box that hold 50 rounds, as well) for a total of 100 rounds. I was able to repel several attacks of four people as well as siege a base. I had no problem with my mobility, carrying the Razorbeast with ammo box, a spare box with 50 rounds kept in an old army backpack, and a DT3 pistol with 15 rounds in a holster as my sidearm. I killed a total of 15 people (killed 2 people twice). My overall assessment of the new Razorbeast is that it is now a practical heavy assault weapon with good range and excellent rate of fire.

#82047 Revival!

Posted by Starbuck on 18 May 2006 - 11:59 PM in General Nerf

Ok, I'm going to update everyone:

As of right now, we're working on the models. I've had school work and I'm going to the state track meet next week to throw discus, but I've managed to start modeling pistols. No textures yet.

I'm thinking right now, that this is going to start out as a gun skin pack for CS:S to whet everyone's appetite, but as I get going, we'll start our own scripting. I found a hold out of about 50 original NAB players from when I was big into the game and they're psyched and are ready to help.

To answer questions:

Are you going to put the game on a site so everyone online can play it if you make it?

Yes, once we're done, I'll upload it to the Artemis Arms website once both are complete and it'll be on there for all to enjoy.

Oh, and yeah, the Supermaxx 1500 makes more sense. But then again, it doesn't: it's effectivley the same gun as the AT2K, but they're both included? I kinda though redundancy would be bad. Like putting in a Larami Supermaxx 2000, and putting in a Nerf Supermaxx 5000: basically the same gun.

Well, in a CS:S sense, the Steyr AUG and the Sig 552 Commando is pretty much the same gun, aye? They both are full auto and they have zoome capabilities. Well, the SM1500 and the AT2k are two different guns with similar qualities, range and several shots. I was just trying to get the details right in this rough draft.

Thanks for the interest. Look for more updates and pictures of model rendering soon!

#55707 Machine Gun, Part 2... And Other Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 26 May 2005 - 06:41 PM in Modifications

To fire off 50 shots, it takes about 20 or so seconds. I'm glad you all enjoy my mods.

#69777 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 23 December 2005 - 09:56 PM in Modifications

I've updated the Luger slightly. I've replaced the CPVC barrel with a brass one. This gives it more range on every shot. I can tell a considerable difference in the power since the new barrel was installed.

#72157 Sawtooth Mod: Big Clip

Posted by Starbuck on 02 February 2006 - 07:03 PM in Modifications

Well done, Baggie.

I've done this with two clips before, I felt three was somewhat cumbersome. Might I suggest a Monoblast(shot?) spring for the Sawtooth. That's what I did with mine and it gets much better ranges and adds some surprising zip. Again, well done.

#69765 The Luger

Posted by Starbuck on 23 December 2005 - 08:05 PM in Modifications

Looks great, my only comment really is that your handle looks a little skinny compared to the real thing... From what I remember from seeing one (I've got to look and hold one) Maybe its just me...

Anyway looks awesome

It's not supposed to be the real McCoy, but close. It's my interpreation of a Luger done Nerf style. The grips are skinnier than a real Luger's because I used a SM250 frame. I said it's nearly on a 1:1 ratio.

#73750 Can Any One Tell Me What Gun This Is?

Posted by Starbuck on 20 February 2006 - 11:19 PM in General Nerf

This is my mod:

Tech Target

Myself and many others have found this mod to be very simple and very effective.

#59025 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 10 July 2005 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the double post here, but I just finished testing the Mag with Stephans. I'll be quick about this and post only the significant data:

Weapon: Original name unknown; Kilroy Mangum (released 1995)
Ammunition: 1.5" 3/0 weighted Stephans
Wind: None
Angle fired from: Flat
Height of gun when fire: 5'5.5"
Terrain fired upon: Flat; grass

Range (Not rounded)
Long: 115' 4.5"
Short: 99' 8.75"
Average: 104.6 feet

All those numbers are pretty beast for a pistol. I now officially declare the Magnum ready for active service. Hope you all have enjoyed it. 8)

#58899 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 08 July 2005 - 04:09 PM in Modifications

The double springing could probably used to great affect on other spring pistols, Apache.

Ompa, the plunger tube is larger than that of a NF. The NF tube is 4 inches, while this one in 5.25 inches long. The plunger is 1.75 inches longer than a NFs.

Flamebo, I will take a pic right now for size reference. And no, I don't have any Stephans here at the hous. We had a war a couple days ago so all my good ammo is at a friend's house.

#58894 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 08 July 2005 - 03:54 PM in Modifications

It has been said that no spring pistol will ever be able to reach over 100 feet flat. Well, today I am here to prove that wrong. I have just completed a pistol that just does that. I call it the "Kilroy Magnum."

The other day, I was digging in my closet and found an old water gun. It is special because it is the only spring powered water gun I have ever seen. I can't remember the name and the sticker on the side has since worn off, but I'm sure someone on here knows the name of the gun. I do know for a fact that it was released in 1995. Anyway, I cocked it and pulled the trigger. I was very surprised to hear the massive bark produced by the gun. I immediately thought this had potential. I took it downstairs and dissassembled the weapon.

Posted Image
This is the gun as I found it in my closet.

Posted Image
Here are the inernals minus the water tank on top. Notice the similarites between it and conventional Nerf spring pistols.

Posted Image
Now here is why this weapon is an oddity. Notice the double springs. I have never seen this in a stock weapon before. I took off the springs and replaced them with springs from a couple of my broken Sharpshooter 2s (new springs not pictured).

Posted Image
Here is the plunger tube. I cut off the nozzle on the tube and Dremeled out a hole big enough for 1/2" CPVC to fit through and hot glued it back to the plunger tube. I then put electrical tape over the hot glued portion to strengthen the hold.

Posted Image
On top of the plunger tube is where the water tank connected. I simply plugged it up with hot glue to prevent air from leaking out.

Posted Image
Posted Image
I added a sight to the top of the gun once I had reassembled it. The sight is a piece off of a garage door opener. I have to clue as to what the piece is, but it looks like a sight and functions well as one.

Posted Image
And here, friends, is the finished product, the "Kilroy Mangum" loser pistol.

I had originally started to put rubber bands on it, but I took off the surgical rubber on my DT3BP and put it on the Magnum. I headed out to my backyard with two friends to test the range and accuracy. Here is the official data as taken by myself and two others:

Weapon: Original name unknown; Kilroy Mangum (released 1995)
Method fire: Spring (double)
Number of shots: 1
Modification: Yes; new back spring, surgical rubber, CPVC barrel
Ammunition: Stock red Airjet Micro Darts
Wind: None
Angle fired from: Flat
Height of gun when fire: 5'5.5"
Terrain fired upon: Flat; grass

Range in feet, rounded to nearest foot

1. 92
2. 96
3. 96
4. 98
5. 91
6. 89
7. 93
8. 92
9. 97
10. 96
11. 99
12. 101 feet, 3.5 inches (Measurment not rounded due to being over 100 feet)
13. 98
14. 99
15. 96

Total Sum= 1433

1433/15=95.53

Average range: 95.53 feet average per shot

Accuracy
Distance: 45'
Target size: 1.5'x1.5'

1. Hit
2. Hit
3. Hit
4. Hit
5. Hit
6. Hit
7. Hit
8. Hit
9. Hit
10. Hit
11. Hit
12. Hit
13. Hit
14. Hit
15. Hit

15 out of 15 hit

Accuracy: 100%

It is the first pistol I know of that has hit over 100 feet flat. I didn't think it was possible until now. I'm sure many of you will find it hard to believe. If you have any questions, please feel free me to ask or PM me. I hope you have enjoyed another Starbuck modification.

#58902 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 08 July 2005 - 04:25 PM in Modifications

Here are pictures for reference.

Posted Image
The Mag and a Nite Finder

Posted Image
The Mag and a Lock n' Load.

Posted Image
The Mag and my DT3 Battle Pistol.

Posted Image
The Mag and a couple SSIIs.

#58935 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 09 July 2005 - 12:41 AM in Modifications

Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

Janga, you're right... I've modded three or four water guns into fine Nerf weapons.

And if anyone knows the name of this water gun, please tell me. I'd love to know. It was made by Fantasy Ltd in 1995.

#59040 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 10 July 2005 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

This reminds me of the Ura-Kai Two Towers Crossbow. A little unwieldy one handed but with those ranges it might as well be your primary, unless of course you still favor that cpvc Tech Target :blink:

I have huge hands, so it's no problem for me to wield that thing around. The Mag is pretty nifty, but I still use my modded DT3. :P

#58989 Magnum Pistol (100 Feet)

Posted by Starbuck on 09 July 2005 - 11:18 PM in Modifications

Well, you cocked the gun. When you cocked it, a flap just inside of the barrel would close to cause suction. This would suck water down from the water tank into the plunger tube. When you discharged the gun, the flap would fly open and a "blob" of water shot out. It was pretty powerful for a water pistol.

#72527 Need Expert Advice On Some Important (to Me) Mods

Posted by Starbuck on 06 February 2006 - 06:20 PM in Modifications

Already sent you a PM over on NHQ.

#59883 Rubber Bands And Ranges (or Other Stretchy Things)

Posted by Starbuck on 22 July 2005 - 12:27 PM in General Nerf

I am in favor of banding. Acutally... I use surgical rubber. It doesn't look as goofy as rubber bands.

Yes, I've had plungers start to warp up on me, but this can be corrected by soaking in hot water and putting into a vise. A way to prevent warping is to remove the bands when you're not using the gun.

I test all my guns with banding. However, I denote all the mods performed on a gun whn I post a write up.

#70196 Overall Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 31 December 2005 - 04:28 PM in General Nerf

Well, I know... but I'm sayin' my collection is one of my happy places. We'd better buckle down for the winter.

#70187 Overall Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 31 December 2005 - 05:07 AM in General Nerf

*grinds teeth together and waits for onslaught*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Even happier place... or on a beach with me gal... :D

#69199 Nerf Online

Posted by Starbuck on 14 December 2005 - 12:05 PM in General Nerf

I packed me' bags and handed in my admin badge before the brouhaha occured. I don't really know what happened to it other than Hal just never really Nerfed and he wanted to start his business or whatever.

#60072 Favortie Sm/larami Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 24 July 2005 - 02:27 PM in General Nerf

I've owned all of the Larami guns, even the rare SuperMaxx 1500 Arrow launcher. My favorites would be the SM500 and the SM1000. The 1000 wins because of rate of fire. I'm currently trying to restore one since I sold mine like an idiot.

#56518 Ttg Mod

Posted by Starbuck on 04 June 2005 - 12:13 AM in Modifications

Thank you very much, gentlemen. :D

#56554 Ttg Mod

Posted by Starbuck on 04 June 2005 - 01:48 PM in Modifications

Ninja, to answer your questions:

1. I am 6'5"
2. When I shoot the pistol, it is 5 feet, 5.5 inches from the ground
3. I'm using different types of weights. The dart that went 78.7 feet was probably either the BB sized sinker or 3/0 sized. (hard to tell what weight is being used once it is glued in and all the darts thrown together)
4. I measure my ranges on a flat piece of land, marked out to 100 feet with spray painted lines with 20 feet increments
5. Darts usually don't skip on grass, so no skip measurements

I'm sure some people won't get the same ranges as me. I was simply giving the data I collected after some testing. I recieved some feedback from people and they say that they get close to, if not the same ranges I do. My ranges are never inflated. I'm here to provide quality modifications, not bullshit.