undeadtom's Content

There have been 45 items by undeadtom (Search limited from 19-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10224 Forum Contest!

Posted by undeadtom on 22 September 2003 - 09:13 PM in Modifications

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, F-F-F*ck!!! Lech nice job Can I have it? Just kidding.

Anyways cadmond I'm gonna try to explain it to you For the final time and I want you to tell me if you do or don't understand it. Here goes:

That weird looking thing at the bottom where the original pump part shoud be is the actual trigger (the original broke).

And of course the weird looking thing on the back is the modifiedd pump (it broke).

And then there is the is the barrel in the front (the original broke). I stuck a crayola barrel inside and permanently attached it to the inside of the PVC pipe so the dart would be snug.

As a plus right beneath the barrel is a holder for extra ammo.

If you look at the original pics then you should see everything except the crayola marker parts.

I'm working on another one. I hope you could understand it Cadmond.

#10221 Forum Contest!

Posted by undeadtom on 22 September 2003 - 08:56 PM in Modifications

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, F-F-F*ck!!!

#10191 Forum Contest!

Posted by undeadtom on 22 September 2003 - 03:47 PM in Modifications

Cadmond, it will be hard for me toget you pics of the internals, so unless you request them again after using the key above, then I won't be willing to get them.

#10160 Forum Contest!

Posted by undeadtom on 21 September 2003 - 09:09 PM in Modifications

Ok seel the duct tape at the bottom, that's the trigger.

See the huge thing on the back, that's the pump.

See the short little stub on the front, that's the barrel.

On the front side view under the barrel, the hole is the extra ammo space.

It is like that because it was badly, badly broken. I hope you can tell now. It shots 70+ ft. Since those pics I've made some barrel modifications and I'm working on another mod and am looking for 20 markers for another. Soon I'll post the new pics of ANDREW.

Internal pics coming soon to a message board near you!!!

#10126 Forum Contest!

Posted by undeadtom on 21 September 2003 - 01:41 PM in Modifications

Since NHQ is down of course and obviously I'm posting my entry here unless NHQ comes back up before the contest is which I'll repost it there. I call it ANDREW (I have no idea whatsoever why I named it that, but that's what I named it) BACKGROUND INFO: Ok now this gun is a Super maxx 3000 that brooke horribly so horribly that when you shot it it only went about 5 ft well I then the pump handle broke so of course I had to improvise with this and the broken trigger system. Now the pump is in a weird place but very effective and the trigger system, from all other nerf guns and mods I've seen is almost if not completeley unique. The original 8 ammo holding barrel decided to die. The barrel is at a great automatic incline and is short because it was only modded to be a cover fire mortar firing style weapon. Beneath the barrel is a hole where where you can put one dart but I'm working on that. this gun can shoot an overwwhelming 70+ ft now that it's fixed up.. To see it you'll have to click on the link.

http://groups.msn.co...er/shoebox.msnw