ItalionStallion's Content

There have been 439 items by ItalionStallion (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#9344 Flea Market Find

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 September 2003 - 10:44 AM in Modifications

IF i went to a flea market and got those two guns i would be very happy. Thats a great find dude.

#9247 Nerfonline

Posted by ItalionStallion on 04 September 2003 - 09:45 PM in Off Topic

Calm down IR, i think they have it all under control.

I hope they atleast put the mods, reviews and comics back up.

I still dont see the point in bringing it back when theres no forums or any new content.

#8790 Rebuild No

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 August 2003 - 04:39 PM in Off Topic

Thats pretty cool that your doing that diablo. I wonder what you guys are gonna do with it..

#8725 Disassembled Wildfire

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 August 2003 - 04:34 PM in Modifications

Cool, thanks. NO need for this thread anymore.

Internal pics, hmmm that gives me an idea....

#8678 Disassembled Wildfire

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 August 2003 - 11:43 AM in Modifications

OK, i bought a disasembled wildfire for a buck from my friend. It originally had a leak problem. I found out that the pump had just been disconected.

ANyway it has since been totally disassembled, i have little to no experience with wildfires. Does anybody have any internal pics or step by step instructions?

Thanks.

#8434 The Tech Target Gun Is In Stores

Posted by ItalionStallion on 18 August 2003 - 10:40 PM in General Nerf

I dont think its hit the midwest stores yet.When it doesn im buying a few.

#8414 Maxshot Paradise

Posted by ItalionStallion on 18 August 2003 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

Thats pretty cool. 5 rows of airtechs, thats awesome.

Anyway it sucks that lanard guns are only sold at toys-r-us. I wonder if they'll ever come into walmarts and targets.

#8033 S.W.A.T. Premiere

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 August 2003 - 10:38 AM in General Nerf

Thats pretty cool. I wonder why she brought it.

#7418 Googlism Of Nerf

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 July 2003 - 11:23 PM in General Nerf

THats pretty funny, my favorite is

"nerf is an independent organisation that aims to provide strategic direction for educational research nationally"

#7043 Nerf Maxforce Video Game

Posted by ItalionStallion on 15 July 2003 - 09:28 PM in General Nerf

Thats pretty awesome, wonder why they never made it.

Anyway i do think NAB was kind of a dissapointment, i mean it was very unrealistic let alone they only used like 5 real guns.

IF someone made a nerf game nowadays i think it would be sweet, or even a mod for it would be awesome.

#7003 Hal Mocked By Local Radio Station

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 July 2003 - 02:50 PM in Off Topic

Thats some pretty funny stuff.

What kind of radio station was it?

#6862 More Pics Of The New Lineup

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 July 2003 - 09:37 PM in General Nerf

Hmm... Those ramrocket refils look like they could fit an ultimator.

And "puny kites"? I cant believe they would call them that.

#6822 Wow

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 July 2003 - 11:40 PM in Off Topic

I stayed away from that topic, because i knew that nothing good would come from it.

Anyway i hope that kid learns, beause that was pathetic.

#6142 Judgment Day

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2003 - 08:32 PM in Nerf Wars

I think this has already been discused.

Anyway, who is coming?

#6141 God This Is Funny

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2003 - 07:49 PM in General Nerf

Ok i guess everything is solved, you can close this thread now.

#6123 Judgment Day

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2003 - 03:03 PM in Nerf Wars

OK the date has finally been settled it is going to be the 20th of july. Rainout day will be the 21st or 22nd.

Anyone who can come is free to come but i cannot supply any rides, guns or ammo.

If you are comming from out of town we have a place for you to stay. Other than that post here or PM me to find the directions.

#6122 God This Is Funny

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2003 - 02:57 PM in General Nerf

Well francly i dont give a fuck what you think, its called "persuasice selling". Seriosley i mean should i have put "this is the worst gun ever created, its a iece of shit". Not if i wanted to sell it.And why does anybody care in the first place? If you think its dumb than dont bid on it, plane and simple.

BTW CXWQ, i was dissing that moron for making the thread.NOt the guy who made the auction (myself)

#6100 God This Is Funny

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 June 2003 - 11:00 AM in General Nerf

God damn you, thats my fucking auction. Dont bash it im trying to get rid of that piece.

I hate when people do things like this.

#5598 Unknown Gun

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 June 2003 - 12:31 AM in General Nerf

Ahh, i see it is the perceptor. Whats weired is the gun is really good.

ANyway thanks.

#5589 Unknown Gun

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 June 2003 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

I picked this gun up at a garage sale for 2$. At first i thought it was an auto grip because of the cocking handle. But the i went to NC and saw that they were very different. I checked a bunch of others, but none fit. I am absolutley sure its nerf because nerf is engraved on the front. Does anybody have a clue what it is.

Heres a link to a pic.

http://tman89544.tri...eclan/id40.html

#5586 Paintball

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 June 2003 - 10:15 PM in Off Topic

If you look at the last announcement made by Hal, and then you read the comments, you'll see OutBurst's one in there.

Thats exacly where i found it.

Anyway i think this dude should be banned, fo what he did at NO, and here.

#5421 Judgment Day 2003

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 June 2003 - 10:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Well i cant supply you with a ride, sorry. But maybee missouri_kid from NHQ could.

Your welcome to come if you can get a ride.

Ok i have a set date, july 10 and 11th are the war days. The 12 and 13 are make up dates.

#5405 Censorship On Forums

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 June 2003 - 07:49 PM in Site Feedback

I have to agree with atticus on this one.

Censoring words like fuck and shti is bad.

But correcting errors is good.

#5391 Paintball

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 June 2003 - 03:04 PM in Off Topic

I was right! I was bored today so i went at looked at old NO and found this comment from a user named outburst (this guy).

" Posted by OutBurst on Sunday, October 27, 2002, 11:16 AM

Well, finally, I show that I will rule forever. I am a God and you all suck. So fuck off. "

My NO memory isnt as bad as i thought.

#5378 Paintball

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 June 2003 - 12:02 AM in Off Topic

I remember him. He sounds like that guy on NO. When it died and people could leave final words, he said "you all suck and i am god". I remember that pretty clearly.

#5359 Sammy Sosa Corked Bat

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 June 2003 - 02:31 PM in Off Topic

Yes GD is right, mantle did hit one a little over 600. He hit the upper deck at old Yankees stadium. Back when the fence was 430.

I think a few others have hit 600 too. Mike schmidt hit one i know. There are others i know, but i just dont remember them.

#5348 Nerf In The Newspaper

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 June 2003 - 10:06 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, i emailed her and she said that she has seen nerfonline, nerfhaven and nerfcenter.She has heared a little bit of modifications and stuff, but people broke her guns.

She told me not for everybody to email her, so i wouldn't advise to.

When I first saw the site i thought "there are people out there that acually do this?" But then they probably think the same thing when the hear of people who mod their guns.

#5333 Nerf In The Newspaper

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 June 2003 - 11:40 AM in General Nerf

Today i woke up and my mom told me "theres a nerf article on the front of the FYI sectoin" I didnt believe it myself so i went to look. It was the strangest thing i had ever seen in my entire life. I read the article and it seemed like the author (who was a girl) new alot about nerf, she knew there was modifications and had several guns (a picture of an at4k). It was a well written article but it made my laugh some times when i realized it was nerf. After i got over the shock of this in the newspaper i scanned it, robo nerf should have the pics up soon.

http://nerfhq.com/ph...375f998bf0df6c2

Here, this is copied from NHQ

#5310 Sammy Sosa Corked Bat

Posted by ItalionStallion on 05 June 2003 - 04:47 PM in Off Topic

With a lighter bat he can swing alot faster. A half an ounce can improve the speed greatley. And if the velocity is incresed then he can catch up with faster pitchers like randy johnson. Also he can swing at the ball a bit faster causing the bat to give the ball more force, making it go farther.

I remember that i used to cork my old metal bats. It was very simple. Just remove the cap, then put a few racquet balls in there. It was amazing how much it affected it.

#5154 New Jersey Apocalypse

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 May 2003 - 02:38 PM in Nerf Wars

A rain date is a set makeup date for incase it rains or something else bad happens.

#5144 Too Many Mods

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 May 2003 - 07:47 AM in Modifications

Do you think you could put a jango fett blasters tutorial on? I know my friend has been desperatley trying to get one.

And if its not to late, i think you should go with the SSII. Mainly because its probably the most common nerf gun, therefore the most people would use its mod.

#5121 Judgment Day 2003

Posted by ItalionStallion on 30 May 2003 - 07:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Well I am glad to see people interested. And it seems like July is the perfect time for it.

Well I had no intention in copying apoc or armageddon. I just thought that Judgment day was a good name for our war.

#5107 Judgment Day 2003

Posted by ItalionStallion on 29 May 2003 - 08:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Langley, what do you mean?? Judgment day has nothing to do with the world ending (or does it?).Please explain.

And Jangadance, how many guys do you have? And if you came down youd have to sleep in a hotel or something.

#5097 Ultiamtor

Posted by ItalionStallion on 29 May 2003 - 04:37 PM in Modifications

What sucks is there is no piece of metal inside of the trigger, so that eliminates wielding. I dont know what i could do. I might try to melt some plastic down and add a piece onto it.

#5081 Judgment Day 2003

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 May 2003 - 10:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Oops, I forgot to say that. Anyway its taking place in the Kansas City metro area.

Jangadance, where do you live?

#5080 Ultiamtor

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 May 2003 - 10:04 PM in Modifications

Ok I have an Ultimator , and the trigger has been broke off. Because of its massive spring its extremely hard to fix. I've tried hot glue, epoxy i just dont know what I can do. Is here anyway I can save my Ultimator??

Edit:Sorry I spelled ultimator wrong on the title.

#5044 Judgment Day 2003

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 May 2003 - 01:19 PM in Nerf Wars

This summer I am planning to have a huge war between NWO/KCNO and Gmklens red army.Eventually it will become an annual war (thats why I named it). I am looking to get some others from the midwest area.I am looking to have around 30 people attend it (no i am not joking). If you have any questions about a date, etc post here.

#5001 Nerfwars.com

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 May 2003 - 10:23 AM in General Nerf

If you are right and it is a scam than why would they use a nerf site? I mean i bet no more than about 100 people have entered their emails there.

#4964 Nerfwars.com

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 May 2003 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

About a year ago my friend randomly typed in nerfwars.com and it came up. It asked for his email and claimed it would tell you when it was online.BUt a year later its still under construction.

Does anybody know about this? It looks like it would be a good site. PLus the guy is still paying for the domain.

#4946 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 May 2003 - 12:06 AM in General Nerf

For an off brand that thing looks pretty damn impressive.

Anyway, CXWQ can you tell us the specs and stuff?I want to see what that thing can do.