munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 18-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#86139 Longshot Assembly

Posted by munson20 on 30 July 2006 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

I did cartoons mod to the longshot and now I dont know how to put it back together. I have just about everything except the "ready, red" thing. It is the thing that tells u when it is ready to shoot. I dont know where that thing goes or where the thing that turns it goes. Also, where do the silver screws go? please give pics with detailed explanations... thanks!!!

#73929 Nerf Tech Target Modifications

Posted by munson20 on 22 February 2006 - 09:50 PM in Modifications

Thank you for clarifying. i was talking about the scout. does any one have anymods for this gun?

#78211 Longshot Debu?

Posted by munson20 on 31 March 2006 - 11:11 AM in General Nerf

The Fallen, I dont mean to be a dick, but please try to search the archives before posting things like this... it says in the Fall 06' Blasters post that they will be coming out in the fall, so this is a pointless post. Just look before you post something... Thanks!

#74337 Scout Pistol Mods?

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 11:56 PM in Modifications

hello, i just got the scout pistol from a tech target package. i was wondering, is there any mods to make this gun better? also, i tried extending the barrell, however, there is a piece that breaks off every time i shoot, so i can never put it back together. do i need this piece-(it is the piece that holds the 'O' ring in place for suction.)

#78264 Nerf Gatling Gun

Posted by munson20 on 31 March 2006 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

I know this may sound dumb, but i have heard of a nerf gatling gun. It was modded from a rotory blast (or some gun with a chain, big, orange purple and black) and it was on a tripod. My friend found a video of this, but went off to vacation without showing me... Has anyone seen this video?

#90655 Lightning Blitz Gone Wrong

Posted by munson20 on 27 September 2006 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Hey, I got a lightning blitz a while ago, and I just got around to modding it. I plugged all the airways so that only one dart shoots and I plugged the pump. But when I closed it, there was a leak when I pumped. Is this just the seal is bad or is it what I did?