Maverick Master's Content

There have been 125 items by Maverick Master (Search limited from 19-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#75237 My First Draw Up Of A Homemade

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 12:24 PM in Off Topic

This is my first attempt at a design
Posted Image

I know there are many flaws with it but i'm not done yet.
It is bolt action with a clip but no shells. Barrel will be cpvc. Also any help would be very appreciated.
Can any body tell me how to make the pic bigger.

#69424 Dose Anybody Nerf In Syracuse New York

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 December 2005 - 08:33 AM in Nerf Wars

[FONT=Impact]Dose anybody nerf in Syracuse New York!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

#70374 Ny Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 January 2006 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

this probably dosn't apply to many but any way my friends and i are going to hold our own NY nerf war in Syracuse NY if you are intrested.

#78370 New Trigger Idea

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 April 2006 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

This was my friends idea but since i don't think he can use his computer I did a paint picture for him and i'll post it.

The idea is to have something like ompa's but this uses a hinge. It will have a pull string tied and glued to the trigger and a hinge. The pin will be on one side oh the hinge while the other will be glued to the pvc. A spring will hold the pin up and when you pull the trigger it will pull the one side of the hindge down with the pin on it then tthe spring will put it back up. Right now I can't get the paint up but I will try to by tomarrow morning.

#74565 The Chronicals Of Riddick

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:32 PM in Off Topic

I was wondering if anybody has seen the new9or slightley new) Chronicals of Riddick movie. Also do you have a pair of the saber claws that he takes from the guards. There are some on E-Bay like this. But those are too expensive if you look at shipping. If you do would you be willing to sell them for maybe like $17 including shipping.