nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#88876 2006 Jspb Arsenal

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 11:55 AM in Homemades

Awesome! If you are selling whalloppers, I'd be forced to aquire one.

#89305 2006 Jspb Arsenal

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 September 2006 - 07:48 PM in Homemades

So the whallopper gets ranges like 50 feet or more? Also how many shots get it get off in seconds? Is it fully auto?

#88906 2006 Jspb Arsenal

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 03:58 PM in Homemades

If he's not selling them, you should be able to build one quite easily. Simplicity is the beauty of 3DBBQ's guns. :P

Haha, I don't think so. How do you prime the wallopper? Where could you buy a check valve?

#89476 2006 Jspb Arsenal

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 September 2006 - 07:04 PM in Homemades

What is the range like on the whalloppper?

#88484 Confrontation With A Tru Employee

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 August 2006 - 12:21 PM in General Nerf

I must say, she was absolutely beautiful. When I took my items to the cashier, she asked if I was in to stuff like this (I assumed guns) and I said, "For a much more justifiable reason than simulating war."

I went through normal procedures and was off on my way in no time. As I was walking out, she smiled and said, "Hey, have fun modding!" Her words took my breath away and her smile took my heart.

You scare me. Seriously. I don't know if I could desribe your actings in one word, but I think Dark Shrimp came close to it.

#88198 Confrontation With A Tru Employee

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 August 2006 - 07:57 AM in General Nerf

Yea I believe this, there are some crazy weird people out there. I would hhave just told the guy to shut up and bag my items. But you did a pretty good job with this. How old was the guy? Did he have any mental issues or anything?

#88354 Confrontation With A Tru Employee

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 August 2006 - 09:33 AM in General Nerf

Ah! It's good to be back at the Haven!

Concerning these weird events, I have one of my own...

The day after my birthday, I had a lot of money on my hands, and I didn't know what to do with it...
Naturally, I went to TRU and bought something around 10-20 items, all Nerf brand. When I walked up to the register, the cashier looked and me and said, something along the lines of, "I hope you don't cause trouble with these, or else I won't let you purchase these guns..." With a hint of insult.

I calmly responded, "Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions you insolent little prick, and if you want to keep you job, shut your mouth and scan the items."

He got angry and screamed, "LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS, SMARTASS!"

Just as I have hoped, the manager was talking to another employee about something else when he heard the cashier scream at me. Before he confront us, I said to the cashier, "I told you to keep you mouth shut..."

The manager approached and said to me, "What seems to be the problem here, sir?"

I eplained the situation and the manager rung me up and asked if I wanted a free gift card for $25. Natually, I said no, and told him, "I would apprecitate it if I do not find myself in the situation again." I then walked out of the store.

Now this is the only TRU for miles, and I know pretty much everyone who works there. So the nexxt time I strolled to TRU to get more guns, there was a new cashier. I must say, she was absolutely beautiful. When I took my items to the cashier, she asked if I was in to stuff like this (I assumed guns) and I said, "For a much more justifiable reason than simulating war."

I went through normal procedures and was off on my way in no time. As I was walking out, she smiled and said, "Hey, have fun modding!" Her words took my breath away and her smile took my heart.

A week ago, I went back to TRU to buy a couple of guns again. Oddly, I didn't see the one person who took my heart away. After a number of other visits, I still did not see her. I tought to myself, must of been a summer job.

I sighed and walked out of the store with empty hands and an empty heart.

Life sure is a drag sometimes... :blink:

\
Do you really expect people to believe this?

#107435 Does Anyone Know This Song?

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 May 2007 - 06:19 PM in Off Topic

It's definately Natalie Merchant’s “Kind and generous”. I watched the office episode last night and it did have la las and not na nas.

YES!! That's it! Thanks a ton. You don't know how much that was bugging me!

It's actually Thank you by Natatlie Merchant. But both songs are nearly identical. Thanks a ton!

#106587 Does Anyone Know This Song?

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 07:17 PM in Off Topic

I have been trying to figure out the name of this song THE WHOLE day today, I can't find it. I have searched for a while now. It is pissing me off that I still don't know the name of it.

It is the song that goes " Na Nana nana naaaa"
It isn't rap, its like a classic song.
If anyone here watches the Office, Michael played it on the radio....

Thanks

#106626 Does Anyone Know This Song?

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 09:05 PM in Off Topic

I love the Office.
Which episode and I could help?

Whew, thank you. By far my favorite show. The season finale last Thursday. When Michael declared he was leaving, he pulled a radio out of his pocket and started playing it.

edit- Wow, I've gone through over 15 sons with "nana nana" in them and still haven't found it.

#106623 Does Anyone Know This Song?

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 08:58 PM in Off Topic

Nope it's not that either.

Thanks for trying, it is hard with the given info. But I should be able to find out what it is.
It's not like these rock songs. It's not loud and noisy.

#106711 Does Anyone Know This Song?

Posted by nerfer34 on 20 May 2007 - 11:46 AM in Off Topic

Piano man is one of my favorites, but no.

Nope none of the songs listed are it. This is ridiculous.

I asked my friend today, and he referred to it is "The goodbye song" but it is not the song from Remember the Titans, as someone has posted.

The search continues.

#106621 Does Anyone Know This Song?

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 May 2007 - 08:51 PM in Off Topic

I think it's "Otherside" - Rancid. However, it could very well be a cover from The Beatles or Beck.

Yea I just listened to that Rancid song and it wasn't even close to the song I'm looking for. That was probably the worst song I've ever heard. I was laughing through the ehole thing. Haha thanks for trying though. The search continues....

Edit- it's also not Hey Jude or Epro.....

The Nanana part is different than that. It's hard to describe.... But this is really frustrating..

I bet everyone hear has heard of it.

#105167 Ammo-on-hand Bracelet

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 May 2007 - 07:40 PM in General Nerf

That's pretty cool.

Ew, hot topic.

#83800 Blastfire "clip" Modification

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 June 2006 - 03:55 PM in Modifications

Nice! I just don't really like the duct tape.

#83839 Blastfire "clip" Modification

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 June 2006 - 01:54 PM in Modifications

It's already been said but nice! I'm a big fan of new mods that haven't been done before.

Plumber's Goop is excellent for holding PVC and CPVC together. I used it for my 2k barrels when I used megas.

Really good job, dude! Reload's probably only about ten to fifteen seconds right?

Shut up. Don't talk/post. I don' t like the look of duct tape exposed. I know it is strong and stuff, I use it alll the time but I usually cover it up with E tape or something to make it look batter. I already said he did a nice job.

#79013 I, For One, Welcome Our New Ass-kicking Overlords

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 April 2006 - 02:59 PM in News

I thin you made the right choice. I don't know much about Death but Pineapple has done a gfreat job and definiatly ompa.

#79027 I, For One, Welcome Our New Ass-kicking Overlords

Posted by nerfer34 on 06 April 2006 - 04:17 PM in News

Well I haven't heard much about him because he doesn't post too much.
Group: Ambassadors
Member No.: 7

Also what "ranking" is more powerful- Founders or Ambassadors?

#191556 L+l - Rev 1.5

Posted by nerfer34 on 23 November 2008 - 08:27 PM in Homemades

Great job. I liked how you made an initila design and then went out and improved on it. I'm looking forward to seeing that thing painted!

#88859 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by nerfer34 on 03 September 2006 - 07:59 AM in Modifications

I think it would be more effective if youy just coupler modded it, but whatever.

Keep in mind that you would have had the same ROF if you did just coupler it, because the 1500 is manual rotate.

#85393 Sicklefin Devil Ray, Or Just Sicklefin, As Seen @ Armegeddon

Posted by nerfer34 on 20 July 2006 - 11:28 AM in Modifications

Awesome job! That thing is worth ALOT of money...
- 2 SFs
-manta ray
-paint
- ALOT of work

#85499 Another Ma Skirmish?

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 July 2006 - 09:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Again I may be able to come. I live literally right next to milton. I don't quite know though.

#86800 Another Ma Skirmish?

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 August 2006 - 01:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Where is 75 Edge hill road? Is that a house? Is it near Milton high?

The 19th hmmm... I'll get back to you guys shortly to see if I can go..

#87221 Another Ma Skirmish?

Posted by nerfer34 on 12 August 2006 - 02:03 PM in Nerf Wars

OK well I'm unsure if I'm coming but I have some questions

- Well I think I'm going to six flags with my family later on the 19th unless if rain or something stops us. SO I could probably go to the war for like 3-4 hours and then leave for six flags since I'm literally next to Milton.

- So i the starting time definitly like 11 Am - noon? When will it end? I may need to leave a little early if I do come.

-I also have a problem with stefans, that I'll expain later if I am defintly coming.

Thanks!

#87656 Another Ma Skirmish?

Posted by nerfer34 on 16 August 2006 - 06:07 PM in Nerf Wars

This is like a legenary war! AND its in the town next to me! I am REALLY gonna try to make it, its gonna be a last minute decision though because my family may or may not go on a vacation.

#116429 Spare Time

Posted by nerfer34 on 19 July 2007 - 11:25 AM in Off Topic

OK simple instructions for those addicted to pokemon. I remember I was addicted when I ws like 8 or 9.......

1) Beat the damn game and get it over with!
2) If you still play after you beat the game, turn the volume up, so it gets to the point where you go nuts.
3) Find a cave and keep walking around untill too many pokemon jump up at you. (This pissed me off the most)
4)If you still haven't quit, read step 5, things are going to start getting physical...
5) Try to hide your pokemon or let a friend borrow it, for good.
6) If you keep getting back to your pokemon, throw it on the sidewalk, repeat 5-7 times.
7) If your pokemon somehow survived its beating, or you found a spare, flush it in the toilet, it killed the stupid game!( this is the method that worked well for me)
8) If you have seriously gone through those methods, then you must face the fact that you're still playing pokemon at this age. Try to imagine your friends knowing that you are a serious hardcore pokemon fan.
9) If your friends play too or something like that, then you must resort to step 10.
10)Take out the baseball bat.

These seriously work. Stupid pokemon....

#116062 Spare Time

Posted by nerfer34 on 16 July 2007 - 09:53 PM in Off Topic

Ok I guess,

Weight lifting, semi-pro skiing, practicing for football(yea I like to get stronger and faster, my current dream is to play in the AFL(arena football)), hanging out with friends, golfing!, occasional paintball, watching sportscenter, beach, being competitive, and my favorite summer hobby WIFFLE BALL!.

#94881 Nerf Big Bad Titan

Posted by nerfer34 on 20 November 2006 - 06:58 PM in General Nerf

If you get shot from a single barreled titan within 50 feet you will bleed.

So? Lol, I'm bleeding right now.

Whoa, tough guy.

If I were you I'd either tri barrel it or make it shoot "shotty" style(multiple darts in one barrel).

#94871 Nerf Big Bad Titan

Posted by nerfer34 on 20 November 2006 - 03:42 PM in General Nerf

If you get shot from a single barreled titan within 50 feet you will bleed.

Single titans can easily shoot 200 feet.

#114176 Improving And Fixing Your At2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 July 2007 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

How did you remove the orange circle of the goo gauge from the actual 2k tank?

#113052 Improving And Fixing Your At2k

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 June 2007 - 08:07 PM in Modifications

That's a nice write up! Wow, I can't imagine that tank being airtight after only superglue.... But I guess.

I have a question is the pump still plugged like this or no?

Nice.

#73235 Compressed Air

Posted by nerfer34 on 15 February 2006 - 08:21 PM in General Nerf

Anima I was reading your post on that link and someone said that co2 wasn't dangerous. Well that person is way off co2 is very dangerous, a person I know broke 3 ribs and was lost breath for over 5 minutes and was finally revived, he almost died of shock. He was paintballing and his tank was loose and the air pressure blasted it at him and he fell to the ground.
- Well besides that I have heard many topics about co2. I think it is an okay idea and would be a little tough to make.

#121676 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 30 August 2007 - 09:40 PM in Modifications

nerfer34, why is brass the "secret" for the Maxshot? Why can't I just use PETG for good ranges?

The way the maxshot distrubutes air is kind of wierd.....

I normally use OMC PETG for everything as it has a perfect fit on my darts. 9/16" brass is a little loose on my darts. But I added a coupler tightening rings to a brass barrel and put it on my maxhot and I noticed a 10' increase to my PETG barrels(I tried all sizes).

I tried a 11" clip with a 3 inch PETG barrel for the inline and got nearly the same satifying results.

Wrath, I'm going to give that a try. Thanks

#121521 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 August 2007 - 09:20 AM in Modifications

I updated the first post with some pictures of the steel spacers that Frost Vectron as talking about.

Nerfer34, your PETG seems to work with your darts very well, so maybe you could slap a longer barrel on there since the fit is so perfect.

That's what I'm gonna do. Thanks!

Here's a quick problem and solution guide.....

PROBLEM- NO DARTS COME OUT WHEN I SHOOT

Answer- tilt the gun more downward AND/OR add a weight. Also your barrel material may be TOO tight.

PROBLEM- WHEN I SHOOT 2 OR MORE DARTS COME OUT AT ONCE AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

Answer- Tilt the gun less and if you are using a weight, try using the inline clip without the weight. Also your barrel material may be too loose.

#121885 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 September 2007 - 07:54 PM in Modifications

Great! It's good to here its also working with everyone else!

#121372 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 August 2007 - 11:02 AM in Modifications

Thanks. Well if you hadn't discovered the inline clip, then I would have never came up with this. I am very surprised of how it works. Again thanks a ton.

The great thing about this is how mcuh you can experiment around with this, by adding or making the barrel shorter OR making the clip higher/lower capacity....

For me this clip really changes nerf "rifles". Before, after you shot a maxshot, you'd get rushed but now I wouldn't dare to rush this.

I'll see if I know how to get a video or something up to show how reliable this really is.

#121362 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 August 2007 - 09:15 AM in Modifications

I have been experimenting around with inlines the past week or so. This here is the easiest thing to make ever. It will take you literally 5 minutes. Almost anyone can do it.

I'd like to first thank CARBON and FROST VECTRON for there ideas/materials on the inline clip.

I don't think anyone has posted this so, I guess I will.

MATERIALS NEEDED:
1/2" PVC (atlleast a foot probably)
2 inches of perfect fitting material(PETG for me)
coupler (1/2" PVC coupler)
etape

THAT'S IT!
PROCEDURE

1)Cut your PVC down to how long you want it. I made mine hold 4 darts.... It's 10 inches long.
Posted Image

2) ETAPE(yes etape) your 2 inch barrel in on one end of the PVC. The etape should make it very tight and the barrel should NOT move in the PVC.
Posted Image

3) Put a coupler system on a powerful gun like the at2k or maxshot. You can use the regular quick in slip coupler or a screw on adapter(Thanks FV). Either one works fine.
Posted Image
Posted Image

4) Load 4 darts down the blank end(none barrel end of your PVC). ANd shoot!
Posted Image

IF YOU ARE USING A TIGHT FITTING BARREL, ADD A WEIGHT! YOu can use brass, cpvc, etc. Frost vectron sent me a couple 1/2" steel spacers. They work great! Here are some pics. I etaped one of them, so it would not slide through the PETG.
Posted Image
They also fit well in at2k turret stubs!
Posted Image

HOW TO SHOOT/RELOAD.
1) load the number of darts in.
2)point slightly to the ground. VERY quickly or your most likely going to get a double shot.
3) shoot.
4)repeat step 2 and 3 untill no shots are left.

RESULTS
There has never been a misfire(no dart leaves the barrel) on this yet. I've shot this over 75 times for sure. The only SLIGHT problem I've had is that about oncve in every 5 loads I double shot. I personally don't like it, but it does give a mean shotgun!

To prevent the double shot just point it like 5-10 degrees DOWNWARD. Thats's all. This thing has been great to me so far. It's awesome dealing with no weights, etc/

RANGES

With the maxshot single barreled I averaged about 90-95'. With this Inline Simple Clip ALL 4 shots end up in the mid 80's. My max hit 90'. So I'm losing about probably 7' in range, but have 3 more shots.....

The ranges are VERY consistent. You wouldn't believe it. All the shots end up within a foot of each other.

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE:
Here's a quick problem and solution guide.....

PROBLEM- NO DARTS COME OUT WHEN I SHOOT

Answer- tilt the gun more downward AND/OR add a weight. Also your barrel material may be TOO tight.

PROBLEM- WHEN I SHOOT 2 OR MORE DARTS COME OUT AT ONCE AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

Answer- Tilt the gun less and if you are using a weight, try using the inline clip without the weight. Also your barrel material may be too loose.

Thanks for looking. Questions?

#121446 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 August 2007 - 06:32 PM in Modifications

Sorry if this is off topic:
How exactly did you get 90' with a couplered Max Shot? I did the exact same mod as you probably did (well the one on the front page) and shot mine, and it only went 45'! I shot the gun inside my long hallway aswell so there is no wind or anything.

A singled maxshot should be getting 90-100' easily. I think I forgot to mention that the secret is BRASS with the maxshot. ANd use tightening rings. Maxshots are POWERFUL guns. How long is your barrel and what material? Is the coupler getting a good seal?

Hey, I'm glad everything worked out for you!

So you ended up not needing the steel spacers as a weight to advance the shots? The PETG must be a perfect fit then. My brass was a little on the tight side, so the weights in my in-line clip made sure to push the dart a little into the brass to prevent a misfire.

If other people use brass for their barrels, I suggest putting a tightening ring (depending if your brass is tight or loose) to stop loose darts from moving too far forward so a second dart can chamber or to stop loose darts from falling out of the barrel.

Yea, I never actually needed them, although they are good to have just in case. Yep PETG is a perfect fit for my darts. I'm definitely making more of these to slap on 2k, etc.

#121481 Inline Simple Clip

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 August 2007 - 10:56 PM in Modifications

I'm confused now. I followed your mod except using 3" of PETG and 11" of PVC to compensate for the longer PETG. Anyways, put the barrel on my Titan, tilted it down then up quickly and pumped then fired it. It had alot lower ranges and 1 misfire. I tried with my Big Bad Bow and nothing shot out at all. Help?

OK well first I recomend pumping first then tilting.

But how do your darts fit in PETG? It should be close to a perfect fit.... How long are your darts? I think you should try 2 inches of PETG instead of 3(you'd be surprised the differnce).

Make sure the barrel(PETG) isn't moving at all.

Your welcome Keef. Good to hear it worked for you.

#101275 Jsrc-150

Posted by nerfer34 on 21 March 2007 - 07:47 PM in Homemades

That is definitely the coolest gun, I've ever seen.