Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#215299 So I Modded My Rf20

Posted by Magic on 27 February 2009 - 12:07 AM in Modifications

Jesus Christ. oodalumps, every post i've seen of yours is awesome. First the triple shot SS1, now this?! You're gonna have to estimate ranges at the least. Even though it takes a while to come up with these incredible mods, it's worth it. Seriously, keep it up. Great job.

EDIT: Zorn's Lemma, please don't say that.. Ever. That would be overkill, unless what you mean is hooking this up to an air-tank. If you mean 2 rf20s, that would be stupid. 240 pumps for 40 shots.

#223745 The Avenger (a Nitemanta With Added Awesomeness

Posted by Magic on 15 April 2009 - 12:09 AM in Modifications

Jaymel1989- That pic is in the WAY wrong thread. Before you post a pic, Look at what forum you are in. This should be in the Mods/Paint jobs thread.

Gazoo, my friend. You are incorrect here. Mukersman requested for Jaymel (which is the thread starter), to show a picture of his longshot that was sticking out partially in a previous picture of his manta NF.

#175982 Petg Breech

Posted by Magic on 08 September 2008 - 06:30 PM in Darts and Barrels

I actually made a similar breech like this earlier today, but mine only consists of E-tape, PETG, PVC, and Glue. I used no brass. =/

#224732 I Am Very Very Sorry!

Posted by Magic on 21 April 2009 - 12:23 PM in Off Topic

Just wanted to let everyone know, I actually got my shit today. Of course noone on NH will ever do business with him again, nor will I even think about such a thing, but just to make speculations not so strong, the stuff actually got here. Mullet, I know you fuck up. BIG TIME, but the fact that you came back and actually gave our shit back was a smart move. Thank you.

#223536 I Am Very Very Sorry!

Posted by Magic on 14 April 2009 - 06:40 AM in Off Topic

Busta, I see what you're saying, but they're just best-friends. The finishing sentences of each-other is a bit much, but who cares. On topic, Mullet, you've been emailed. I'm hoping you stick to your word this time.

#209410 Pa War 3

Posted by Magic on 04 February 2009 - 08:34 AM in Nerf Wars

when is a nerf war in pa, that is in the summer? :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

... This will be an annual thing, first week of every month will have a war here, so the thread will only ever be made about 2 weeks in advance because now you know it will be every month.

Read.

Just wanted to point a few things out. One, annual doesn't mean the first week of every month... It means once a year, every year, at the same time. Two, don't you think 12 PA wars a year is a bit overkill? Not even DCNO is around 12 times a year, and from what I've seen DCNO holds the most wars with the same name. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#212421 Homemade Smdtg Trigger

Posted by Magic on 15 February 2009 - 01:12 PM in Homemades

Very nice, it looks interesting, and can save people a lot of money. I suggest drilling a hole in a CPVC endcap, and putting it on, so the sealer can't fall out.

That's actually what I was planning to do, but I want to be able to access the sealer right now in case it needs to be adjusted.

Just another thought, since after firing the sealer will stay in, you should put a small spring in it, to push it back up, to make firing easier and faster.

#212418 Homemade Smdtg Trigger

Posted by Magic on 15 February 2009 - 01:10 PM in Homemades

Very nice, it looks interesting, and can save people a lot of money. I suggest drilling a hole in a CPVC endcap, and putting it on, so the sealer can't fall out.

#212425 Homemade Smdtg Trigger

Posted by Magic on 15 February 2009 - 01:17 PM in Homemades

Awesome, update the NIC as you get deeper in to the project.

#220105 Clash Of The Coasts!

Posted by Magic on 27 March 2009 - 12:25 AM in Nerf Wars

I was a maybe, but now I definitely can't. Just too many wars to prepare for, and going to aunt's house. Sorry. Maybe next time.

#205028 Powerline Bb Gun

Posted by Magic on 20 January 2009 - 08:55 PM in Modifications

A few days ago I stumbled across a POWERLINE Model 15XT CO2 BB gun. I knew it was putting out much air, so went for it. I stuck on a 2 inch PETG barrel, just for a test, with some hot glue. My results are incredible. If this thing doesn't shoot the BB out of your stefan, it will be maxing at a whopping 57 - 63 FT. Flat. Picture time:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Hope you all enjoyed.

#205037 Powerline Bb Gun

Posted by Magic on 20 January 2009 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

Longshot Wielder - I don't know the specifics on it at the moment, when it comes to being war legal.

TantumBull - It's still BB compatible. When you say better ranges, do you mean for shooting BBs or stefans?

Rokor - As you would know, you owning a CO2 gun, the amount of air output decreases per shot. I can get out around 60 shots before it dies. After the first 10 shots, it will slowly lose CO2, but it will be more noticable. Throughout the 60 shots, these are the ranges. 1-10 = 55-63FT; 10-20 = 45-55FT; 20-30 = 30-40FT; and the others keep dropping. If in a war, after the first 30 shots i'd end up changing the CO2 cartridge.

#205032 Powerline Bb Gun

Posted by Magic on 20 January 2009 - 08:59 PM in Modifications

It can be found at Sports Authority, and it varied from $40.00 to $60.00 from what I've seen.

#205191 Powerline Bb Gun

Posted by Magic on 21 January 2009 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

Recently I had to pay my father back for the rest of the lancer, so in essence I bought all of these guns with my money. No, I don't get an allowance, but instead I have to work.

Oh, sorry. I thought that I had made myself clear. But now we know WHY you have a poor excuse for priorities with money. The fact that your father not only ALLOWED you to pay $1000 for a toy (instead of telling you to grow some skills and do it your damn self), but also LENT you the money... Well that just shows that he has more money than parenting skills.

Really? I thought it shows that he had trust in me, and also.. I wouldn't talk if I were you. I can easily make a profit off of the lancer, but I won't. Numerous people have offered me well over $3000.00 cash, so instead of paying for a toy.. it has not become a collectors item. Get your facts straight before you go off bitching about things you don't know.

#205146 Powerline Bb Gun

Posted by Magic on 21 January 2009 - 03:40 PM in Modifications

One, just to clarify this... It's not an airsoft gun. It's a BB gun. It shoots out small metal pellets, similar to that in which many people put in their stefans.

BustaNinja - It isn't a waste of a BB gun, because it can still fire BBs. Loading this gun has nothing to do with the front of the external barrel system.

Lion - You are correct, it is a regular BB gun.

Draconis - I don't completely understand if you stated yourself correctly, but if you're trying to imply that i'm rich and get everything I want, you're way off. I know that I bought the lancer, and various other expensive guns... but who said that I didn't pay for them? Recently I had to pay my father back for the rest of the lancer, so in essence I bought all of these guns with my money. No, I don't get an allowance, but instead I have to work.

d0nk3y k0n9 - Agreed, i'm currently checking out different lengths and different barrel materials.

#213910 Vera, My Supermaxx 1500

Posted by Magic on 21 February 2009 - 01:36 PM in Modifications

Apply hot glue liberally to both the spring and the plunger rod. This moves the plunger rod back quicker when you pull the trigger allowing for air pressure to be released more efficiently.

Dogma is the established belief or doctrine held by a religion, ideology or any kind of organization: it is authoritative and not to be disputed, doubted or diverged from. The term derives from Greek δόγμα "that which seems to one, opinion or belief"[1] and that from δοκέω (dokeo), "to think, to suppose, to imagine"[2]. The plural is either dogmas or dogmata , from Greek δόγματα.

I know you learned it from someone you believe, And belief often even colors our own observations of fact. But this bullshit practice could not improve any Nerf trigger unless it had been broken.

Are you retarded? It's common sence and simple physics. You can search for any air gun, and it will have the same thing. http://nerfhaven.com...opic=9775&st=15 --> That is a simple example. The second page, he uses a pen, as a faster way to actually pull the rod. Get your facts straight before you start calling people, and ideas bullshit.

#158226 Vulcan Firing Video Found!

Posted by Magic on 06 June 2008 - 09:55 AM in General Nerf

Most of your comments are correct, supercharge, ar's, etc.. But everyone is forgetting that theres a single shot. If you go on youtube and search uin13, he has a video called more on nerf 2008 or something like that. Here's the link:

If you look closely in every picture but especially in one, you can see a cocking mechanism almost exactly like one on the longshot. Check it out.

#221227 New Longshot Spring

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

Yeah, my friend got an LS about 2 months ago with a black spring in it. At first I thought it wasn't an LS spring, until I looked at it closer. They can easily be compressed when compared to the old LS spring. All of the newer guns seem to get suckier and suckier, if you ask me. Many people don't know about this, so you get some points for posting. :P

#201421 '08 Highlights

Posted by Magic on 06 January 2009 - 02:23 AM in General Nerf

Highlights:
- Getting into Nerf
- Going to a few wars
- Meeting most of the admins
- Trading and buying/selling guns
- Getting the lancer

Just one comment about the lancer. There was about a month delay, but when I got it and took the first shot, it dented my garage door.

Overall:
- Becoming a nerfer and making some new friends

#174559 Dcno Carpool

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm on Long Island, New York but I may be able to pick up at least one person close to new york or new jersey. Just have to clarify with my dad.

#169691 Bike Nerf

Posted by Magic on 16 August 2008 - 11:41 AM in General Nerf

I wouldn't suggest using the auto tommy 20, because if it's anything like the single shot tommy 20 the ammo will fall out pretty damn easily.

#169686 Bike Nerf

Posted by Magic on 16 August 2008 - 11:19 AM in General Nerf

As a matter of fact, I own a go-kart. I actually experimented using it in a war, by holding the guns in the passenger seat and pretty much doing drive-byes. The outcome wasn't bad, I never got hit and I took some guys down. Maybe you should try something like this on your bike.

#193042 Ammo Belt And Cardboard Body Armor

Posted by Magic on 30 November 2008 - 03:50 PM in Modifications

Is it just me or is your 3K barrel extremely crooked?

#193059 Ammo Belt And Cardboard Body Armor

Posted by Magic on 30 November 2008 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

If i'm not mistaken he said he uses a guitar hero guitar strap for it.

#193044 Ammo Belt And Cardboard Body Armor

Posted by Magic on 30 November 2008 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

Here is my newish ammo belt. It holds 28 darts, fit comfortaly and doesn't hinder my movement at all. I use it with my 3k I got from a friend over the summer. The belt part is a Guitar Hero 3 guitar belt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I do realize the belt looks crappy, but it is functional.

haha nice job your barrel is sorta crooked

Dude, i've been gone for a month and my grammar is fine. Fix yours up.

#211903 The Red Star Breech

Posted by Magic on 12 February 2009 - 10:34 PM in Darts and Barrels

I did this on my BBB.

Twenty, during your stay here, I haven't seen you make ONE credible comment. You did this on your BBB, that's cool. Show us a damn picture, or it's pointless to even bring it up. Please... Upload some pictures.

#178742 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 21 September 2008 - 10:23 PM in General Nerf

Well in that case it's pretty simple. :P

#178792 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 12:58 PM in General Nerf

I'm online in school write now, and even my teacher thinks they are at an okay price. By the way just a little side note, this thread wasn't only for a review on the SNAP but also reviews on other guns.

#178736 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 21 September 2008 - 10:15 PM in General Nerf

120 ft?! Wow. How far is it accurate to? Like, how far away can you hit a tree? (That's how I test my accuracy. :P ) And a 12" barrel made of CPVC? I wonder if you could get even better range with a shorter barrel, seeing as CPVC is tight, and you can't ramrod it down the barrel like PVC. What kind of spring are you using in it? Do you know?

12" is the best size, I also tried 10" and 6". The first is the best. As for accuracy, let's just say when I shoot straight up it lands an inch away from me, when I shoot straight and flat, it starts to drop at about 90FT, and even at that it drops very slowly. I can hit a moving target at 90FT away EASILY. Also, there's no need to ramrod as you can see it's a somewhat speed loader, it's couplered. The spring I believe is a plusbow spring, but i'm not positive.

On a side note rork was that you that had the snap then added cardboard(or some similar material) on the side to make it resemble a plusbow? I guess you can justify that price. I personally don't see the appeal in buying these as many wars will not allow these. For $50 you could easily build a good BBB or pump action shotgun.

For $50 dollars you can get an amazing dinner, get a SNAPbow, or pay some girl for something i'm not going to mention. It's time consuming as hell and EXTREMELY hard to clone FA 24's pump action shotgun. This is allowed at all wars considering it is as powerful as a well modded crossbow or a plusbow. As for BBB's, my friend has one. I was at his house today, we had a war. My score - 21, his score - 3. He gave up half way through. You do the math.

#178729 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 21 September 2008 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image

Posted Image
No joke about this. Accuracy is dead on, and could be even better if you attatch the stock he gives you. I just kept it off because it's easier to store and to prime. It's a springer that seriously gets great range. I'm being 100% honest, i'm getting 120FT average flat with a CPVC nested in PVC 12" barrel. If you don't believe me go out and message rork, get one for your self.

#178732 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 21 September 2008 - 10:04 PM in General Nerf

Oh shit sorry I just read your writeup. I was confusing this with the snap with the cardboard on it to make it look like a plusbow. But for the price of materials I don't think a $30 fee for work is applicable. Carbon was selling the same thing minus the stock for $20 ( I think don't quote me on it).

Carbon's are different, and for the time and work it takes to put into these great primaries, it's a fucking steal. Without buying this one I would have had no idea on how to make one, plus these are easier to customize. :P

#178929 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

I replaced the old style PVC plunger head in Daedalus with something similar to Carbon's fender washer design. I used a 1 1/4" washer on top of a ring of 0.093" polycarbonate. The weight savings boosted my range by about 10 ft. Carbon, awesome design, Rork, awesome adaptation, although I would NEVER pay someone to make a blaster for me. Its too much fun to do it myself.

That;s the case for me right there. It's more fun making or modding guns than buying one already mad or modded. That kills the fun out of it. Rock, I love your extra rubber washer design. I'm going to go put and extra one(one of my torn ones) when I finish my damned homework. Again, I wouldn't pay $52 for that gun, but it's not my decision.

It may be more fun to mod guns yourself, but thats not the whole thing about nerf. Some people can't mod guns, so they have to buy them. I personally love modding and bought this one to have, and to create my own by looking at it in person. That's not the case for most people, one of my friends needs me to modify every gun for him. The kid needed me to put a coupler on a BBB, but he still loves to nerf.

PEOPLE WRITE SOME REVIEWS ON GUNS C'MON!!

#178740 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 21 September 2008 - 10:20 PM in General Nerf

Ok that thing was stupid as shit. Also if you look at it the pump action shotty isn't that amazingly hard to replicate.The hardest part would be getting all the springs.

Isn't amazingly hard to replicate? Tell that to FA 24, and my 3 broken guns. I'm not a bad modder, and I get out there and play. Trust me on this one. It's pretty fucking difficult.

#178940 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 08:38 PM in General Nerf

On a side note rork was that you that had the snap then added cardboard(or some similar material) on the side to make it resemble a plusbow?

Ok that thing was stupid as shit.

In my defense, I must say that was back in a time before I really understood homemades and was experimenting with designs. I have now successfully completed my +bow, and have also fabricated an aluminum plunger rod for it;I must admit that my "LID +bow" was rather childish.

On a side note, When people call homemades a rip-off of a SNAP it is not a fair accusation. Seeing as the SNAP is the foundation for most Nerf Homemades, most homemade springers can be traced back to it. I for one cannot wait to see this in action at SENO. If you do complete your +bow Rork, be sure to still bring the SNAPBow. After seeing it in action, I will edit in my thoughts on the gun.

A side of nerf

I believe I will be the first one to use it at a war? I'm bringing it to DCNO.

#179008 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 10:48 PM in General Nerf

Well I was thinking maybe putting the copper wire n the coupler so you can still speed load the darts.

#179025 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 11:20 PM in General Nerf

No no, let me explain. I would be fine with vaccume loading if the dart didn't get sucked in to the chamber. That's why I use a speedloader for it, if I put a copper wire in the coupler then the dart wouldn't go into the chamber, I can vaccume load it, or I could speed load it.

#178978 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Hey guys, I was just messin' around with my SNAP, and when I prime it with a dart in the barrel it gets vaccumed into the chamber. Any way to stop this? Copper wire?

#178960 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 09:37 PM in General Nerf

On a productive note: I have to use 1 1/4" trigger covers, due to the fact that the industrial-strength clothespins I use are roughly twice as thick as regular ones. You could probably use the regular clothespins, but they're WAY flimsier.

So your saying that the clothe pins you use will last longer? Crap, might want to redo my trigger.

#178944 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 08:45 PM in General Nerf

There's no need to be a dick, and a post whore. If your going to post in my topic, your not going to be an asswhole.

#178937 Snapbow = Superblaster

Posted by Magic on 22 September 2008 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know what Carbon uses for his trigger covers?

On most of his SNAPs, I haven't seen any trigger covers. Where as rork uses PVC.

Edit: Sorry, Sam beat me to it.