Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#220800 Firing Bbb Arrows

Posted by Magic on 30 March 2009 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

3/4" CPVC may work. Not a definite, but it's worth a try. It should fit them quite nicely though.

#178595 Help For People To Get To Wars.

Posted by Magic on 21 September 2008 - 12:17 PM in Nerf Wars

This thread is pointless, many people make there own carpooling thread. That's the way to get there and save money.

#176334 Foam Ball Firing Crossbow

Posted by Magic on 09 September 2008 - 11:07 PM in Modifications

One, I believe forsaken has already discovered this and it's not worth it, I may be wrong. Second, Badger MOST ball guns aren't worth it, look at the singled doomsayer ball gun. It gets great ranges.

#176530 Scout Tech Target

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

That was my second blaster! It's long gone now. It's been out 3 years ago. It performs better than the blue and the red ones by a lot.

You mean the scout that comes with the titan? Whatever, I just discovered it. Well, I mean I saw it on Oranges nerf page but I thought it was old and discontinued.

#176526 Scout Tech Target

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

I was looking around on hasbro, and noticed a scout tech target... Was anyone else aware you can get this?
http://hasbro.com/de...roduct_id=13614
Forgive me if you have, I just never knew about it. I like the colors, looks pretty cool.

#176776 Scout Tech Target

Posted by Magic on 11 September 2008 - 10:14 PM in General Nerf

"Blue and red version" might be his idea of the crossfire/strikefire pistols.

Or, it could be his idea of the original, RED Scout which came with the N-strike Unity set, and the new, BLUE Scout which comes with the Titan/Scout set.

Either way, it is unlikely for the re-coloured Tech Target Scout to outrange the originals.

I agree, it may have been a few feet of a better shot, only because of the varying ranges of all stock guns.

#180408 Dart Tag/pop Shot

Posted by Magic on 29 September 2008 - 01:13 PM in Modifications

Interesting mod for a last resort. But I have one question, Is the DTB trigger what fire the gun or is the key ring that was hanging out of the middle of the gun? Nice work. Also ranges would be nice.

Dude, ranges are almost always bullshit. And seriously, did you even look at those pictures? I'm pretty sure if you use your brain you'll be able to figure out that the key ring fires it. I doubt he put it there for fucking decoration.

That and, good luck getting ranges with an unfinished mod. Read his posts fucktard.

#169209 What Kind Of Stefan Do You Use?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

Well i've been looking through some topics, and almost everyone has a different way of making stefans. I personally use large fishing weights and hot glue in fbr. But i'm positive there's other ways, and i'd like to hear them.

#175312 Wierd At2k Leak

Posted by Magic on 05 September 2008 - 11:34 PM in General Nerf

Retiate: No, just on one pump, and then when I pull it back out to pump it again, the air leaks out the barrel. I'll check on the pump assembly real quick but when I looked at the valve from the front it looked ok.

NerfOnFier: The at2k is a air powered gun, not a springer.

BustaDartInYourAss: I know where its leaking, its out the front. And covering the coupler with JB weld wouldn't help. At all.

I'm aware that the at2k is pump. I own two. I'm saying that the plunger tube may be looser toward the front of the plunger. E-tape or another o-ring may help your problem.
Edit: Post pictures if you can, it may help us get better results.

#175300 Wierd At2k Leak

Posted by Magic on 05 September 2008 - 11:18 PM in General Nerf

Make sure the o-ring is good on the pluger, also add some e-tape to it. I had a similar problem with my crossbow. It was airtight when not primed, but when it was it wasn't airtight at all.

#267669 Ignore This Thread

Posted by Magic on 02 March 2010 - 09:07 PM in Modifications

EDIT: Nevermind.

#176513 Munchkin

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:14 PM in Off Topic

Sounds like a fun game, is it like a free game for the PC?

#176524 Munchkin

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:30 PM in Off Topic

Well then, I guess I must try this game.

#176521 Munchkin

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:28 PM in Off Topic

I'm still stuck on most computer games, I'm actually playing Last Stand right now. :(

#176518 Munchkin

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:20 PM in Off Topic

Oh, so it's not a PC game? I only ask this because I just searched Munchkin on google and theres a like a whole site on it. Here's the link - http://www.sjgames.com/munchkin/game/

#206182 Star Wars Storm Trooper

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 11:46 AM in Modifications

Im so proud of you NoF, I can finally see whats going on in your pictures. Anyway, yeah those things are cool, but I do not think it was worth the 20$ we spent on each.

I don't either, but we still did not replace the spring, or double o-ring it. I still believe this has more potential then we expect.

#206179 Star Wars Storm Trooper

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 11:41 AM in Modifications

I searched, and found a topic of the same gun, but in a different color by Jerm78. It wasn't modified, as this one is. Okay, so let's start this up. BustaDartInYOurAss, KevinFunny, and I were in target, when Busta spotted this thing.
Posted Image
They had looked somewhat promising, so we each took one home. I opened it up, but before I did you need to pry off the orange ring on the front, with a flathead.
Posted Image
Okay, here are some internal pictures.
Posted Image
Catch Area:Posted Image
Catch Area with catch spring:Posted Image
If you were to look at the handle/foregrip, you will see that it goes into the gun. The part going into the gun acts as a wall for the catch, the spring goes into the little screw hole. Confusing, I know. Next I glued on about a 4in. CPVC barrel straight on to the plunger tube.
Posted Image
I put it all back together, and here is the final product:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Oh yeah, almost forgot ranges. Stock, it comes with those shitty micros with the rubber inside, and that hits roughly 15-20FT. Modified I can say that with screamers, it hits around 40, with stefans around 50.
Enjoy.

EDIT: Just thought i'd say it's not bad for indoor wars.

#206183 Star Wars Storm Trooper

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 11:46 AM in Modifications

Woops, somehow it was a double post. Forget this post.

#206186 Star Wars Storm Trooper

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 11:47 AM in Modifications

How is it primed?

At first I thought it was the foregrip/handle. It has a side priming bar much like the longshot, but on one side.

#206233 Star Wars Storm Trooper

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 01:20 PM in Modifications

bpso86 or bobafan (prob. bpso) modded this by combining a nf and the stock plunger and their rods together to create a blaster with enough power to make its large size worth it.

Your mod was not new or anything...

I actually modified the rebel trooper blaster, not this one. The guts are nearly the same, aside from different priming mechanisms and catch mechanisms. Then, someone else just posted the exact same mod as mine the other day with a paintjob.

And even though I haven't seen this specific gun modded, all you really did was add a cpvc barrel to it... was it really worth it? I'm not trying to be harsh, but most of us look for mods beyond those that are so basic anyone can think of them. It'd be cool if you could get this to prime from the back like the rebel trooper blaster, then it'd have more reliability I'd imagine. Just a little constructive criticism for your next writeup.

Thank you, and yes. I would think of the nightfinder like primer.

#206205 Star Wars Storm Trooper

Posted by Magic on 25 January 2009 - 12:19 PM in Modifications

Okay, thanks for the questions guys. Lynx, thanks. Wasn't aware of it.

#174528 Pointless Polls And Topics

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 04:42 PM in Off Topic

Yes, I understand that but that's not what i'm trying to say. People keep asking the same thing over and over again. Why doesn't someone just ask "What's your favorite eating establishment?" instead of "What's your favorite pizza place"?; "What's your favorite ice-cream parlor?".

#174539 Pointless Polls And Topics

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 04:59 PM in Off Topic

You have to keep in mind, there are a lot of new members now. Like 2000 more than there were just 3 months ago. They don't know the site. They have'nt been here long enough to see all of the old topics like the ones they post and say to themselves, "hey, there is another one just like this. maybe I should'nt post this?" Here's a quote from Ompa that kind of temporarily solves the problem:

We here at nerfhaven don't do Quarantines. We just kill all those that are problematic.

That may be true but to be honest, as soon as I joined I made my first post and got flamed. Right after that I took myself to read the CoC. All of the new members have been here for more then a few days and a fair amount of them have posted. All of them should have maybe taken a look at the CoC.

#174523 Pointless Polls And Topics

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 04:28 PM in Off Topic

I may get flamed for this but someone had to say it. Everyday when I log onto nerfhaven and click view new posts I expect to see some new sort of mod or new gun. Instead i'm seeing "What's your favorite movie?"; "What's your favorite food?". Now don't get me wrong i'm not directing this to anyone personally, but I see this everyday. They're also always based on the same thing, like if I saw a poll on differences with a gun i'd understand but pizza, ice-cream? C'mon guys.

#175556 Pointless Polls And Topics

Posted by Magic on 06 September 2008 - 11:57 PM in Off Topic

Instead of expecting other people to already have new mods up how about you go and make your own and become productive member of Nerfhaven.

Dude. You can't trash talk about me making new mods. Do you have any mods posted? You have 10 fucking posts, I have over 100.

#174727 Pointless Polls And Topics

Posted by Magic on 03 September 2008 - 03:32 PM in Off Topic

I agree with you OMC. Good point.

#175629 Pointless Polls And Topics

Posted by Magic on 07 September 2008 - 10:51 AM in Off Topic

I agree with keef. NerfOnFier, when I read your post about post counts, it pissed me off. FERD had a good point, and it was also good advice. In my opinion, this topic is just a useless pile of shit created by an overreacting member.

Sorry, but you don't understand. I know FERD in real life and he contributes nothing to this site.
Edit: Just forget what I said, this topic wasn't the best idea in the world.

#208843 Snort-hog

Posted by Magic on 01 February 2009 - 11:45 PM in Modifications

dizzy, I really dispise you. All of your paintjobs are incredible! I can't figure how you and so many others do it so well. Keep them coming dude.

#174947 Lock N' Load Stock Better Than Modded?

Posted by Magic on 04 September 2008 - 06:41 PM in Modifications

Yeah, don't worry both of these guns are my two secondaries, it's just i'm curious.

#174938 Lock N' Load Stock Better Than Modded?

Posted by Magic on 04 September 2008 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

Wasn't sure whether or not to put this in general nerf, but since it's about modifications I put it in that category. The purple lock n' load is the modified one, golden stock. The golden one was originally the modified one bought from ChilliPepperFender, but I switched the internals. I'm not exactly sure of ranges but the modified LnL goes a good distance. Mods done: Chainblazer spring, AR's removed, CPVC barrel replacement. The range of the modded LnL with a stock dart gets the same as the unmodded with a stock mega, give or take a few feet. Any reason why? I'm tempted to modify the stock one, but first i'd like to know why the hell it goes so good stock.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to post the picture.
Posted Image

#217302 New Nerf Site

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 01:20 PM in General Nerf

Okay, I edited the comment, but none of you seemed to pay attention.

I nerf outdoors. My comment was made from a outdoor nerfer's view.
When I nerf in my house, practicing with my magstrike, guns have to cross the room, and without a very fast ROF, you get a sword to the face. So when I do (rarely) nerf outdoors, I carry a shotty Big Blast with a SneakShot attachment, a Magstrike, and a sword.

This is just a clarification, and I did not wish to pose an offensive message to the public of the Haven.

I sorry. I meant no offense to anyone. Especially if this thread is dead.

Oh yeah, boom, you spelled 'weapon' wrong.

I am just gathering attention to this, aren't I?

Are you retarded? Get your head straight. I don't give a shit about the guns. You're saying you're an outdoor nerfer, than you say you rarely nerf outdoors. Please clarify. You really shouldn't be talking about grammar mistakes either.

#177455 Thinking About Starting A Regular Nerf Youtube Vlog

Posted by Magic on 14 September 2008 - 10:13 PM in General Nerf

Dear Jesus,

Please don't let another dipshit with a webcam take poor quality videos of himself and dispense blatantly WRONG information on the internet to a legion of tween fans ala iCarly. Let that dipshit instead enjoy the nerf hobby without the need to make up for their inadequate male anatomy. For this I pray.

Faithfully yours,
The One Man Clan

In OMC's eyes, ice is the dipshit that reminds him of iCarly. I don't have anything against anyone on NH, but I personally think it's great how much he hates him.

#176531 Which Gun To Use For Hell Before Halloween?

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:45 PM in Modifications

When you get there just ask around for me, I will be bringing guns for others to use, like nitefinders with SSPBs, a few primaries, and a few other secondaries.

#220301 Quick And Dirty Mod.

Posted by Magic on 28 March 2009 - 02:20 PM in Modifications

I did the same thing a few months ago in this thread. Mine was getting about 10 feet less, but I also had a few inches of PETG on mine with loose darts.

#158061 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

Okay, thats what i've been using. Just wanted to know if there was any better barrel. Also i'm trying to figure out how to make the spring better. I mean there has to be more then just the barrel.

#158059 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:53 PM in Modifications

Well, I mainly use converted stefans or taggers.

#158056 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

I recently got my hands on a crossbow, and i'm not sure which to use for a barrel. Brass, CPVC, or PETG? If anyone thinks they know what's better to use please post. Thanks!

#158072 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

Well, I actually happen to have a dt3 arrow shooter, and I never use it. But what else would I have to do, just put it in?

#176070 Nf + Sspb Vertical

Posted by Magic on 08 September 2008 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

Its kinda common sense though. But props to you on making the write up.

It may be common sence on what to do but it's quite confusing if you're new to nerfhaven or this is one of your first mods. My friend thought it was challenging. ( He just joined. )

I know how that feels. Really though, This was a decent write up. There was one that was complicated. So this one is easy to understand. So good job. I was like that when I first joined.

EDIT: And nice paint job on the NF.

Awww man, this took me like 15 minutes and you just totally ruined my pride. :(
Edit - Cheeseburgers rule! :D

#176082 Nf + Sspb Vertical

Posted by Magic on 08 September 2008 - 10:47 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the double post but had to say it, tomorrow there will be a better write-up in this ones place. Getting new NF and SSPB. :D