Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#156662 Nitefinder Rifle

Posted by Magic on 22 May 2008 - 09:45 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the necro add. I appologize,

#156695 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Magic on 23 May 2008 - 09:52 AM in Modifications

My modified BBB, ARs removed, double spring. Camo paintjob. Shaved off the internal barrel, gets roughly 55 ft. with stefan, with external barrel 110 ft. flat, 130 angled.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#156826 Make Micros Fly Farther

Posted by Magic on 24 May 2008 - 03:19 PM in Modifications

Okay, this is my first write-up so cut me some slack. I was playing a local Nerf war with a few friends and I found one of my old micros. It didn't stick to anything anymore so it had no use. I decided to try something to make it fly farther and the outcome was amazing. Here is a write up on how to make micros fly farther.

Materials:
Micro dart
Hot glue gun with glue
Scissors

Okay so the first thing you want to do is get a micro dart.
Posted Image
Now you want to start to peal off the suction cup, but do it slowly or you will rip the dart.
Posted Image
After it's pealed it should look something like this.
Posted Image
Now pull out the suction slowly.
Posted Image
Now you want to take your scissors and begin to cut off the little nub on the opposite end of the suction.
Posted Image
After it's cut it should look like this.
Posted Image
Now take the little nub you cut off and stick it in the front end of the cleared out dart.
Posted Image
Put some hot glue on the end just to make sure it doesn't fall out. Don't worry, the glue won't burn the foam.
Posted Image
Now put a dab of hot glue on the end of the suction cup.
Posted Image
Now stick the suction cup on to the end of the dart with the nub in it and let it dry. Here is the final product.
Posted Image

Now that you have your darts made, go out, have fun, and let em' fly!

#156828 Make Micros Fly Farther

Posted by Magic on 24 May 2008 - 03:23 PM in Modifications

Hmm, thank you for the advice. By the way the ranges are about 15 to 20 ft. farther then a stock micro dart.

#156831 Make Micros Fly Farther

Posted by Magic on 24 May 2008 - 03:28 PM in Modifications

Thanks, by the way yes, I am a new member.

#157418 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Magic on 29 May 2008 - 08:01 PM in General Nerf

Lancer (bought from forsaken, yes that was me)
Titan
Hornet
Scout
Nitefinder x4
Longshot
Reactor
Spiderman DTG
Rapid fire rifle
Firefly
Tommy 20
Mad Hornet
Expand-A-Blast
Crossbow x2
Defender T3
Big Bad Bow
Big Blast x2
AT3K x2
Maverick x3
DTG x2
Lock n' Load
Crossfire
AT2K x2
+Bow
Splitfire
Sawtooth
Big Salvo
SSPB
Automatic Tommy 20
SNAPbow

#158053 Stefan Issues

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:30 PM in Modifications

Well, i've faced this problem many times. I found a solution. Before getting your hot glue on the FBR, get a bowl of cold water. Right after you get a good dome of hot glue, dip it in the water for 5 to 10 seconds which should keep the dome perfect, let it sit there and make your next stefan.

#158055 Stefan Issues

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

Yes, that may be true, but you can also use a small mist/spray bottle with light mist feature and give it a few sprays.

#158056 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

I recently got my hands on a crossbow, and i'm not sure which to use for a barrel. Brass, CPVC, or PETG? If anyone thinks they know what's better to use please post. Thanks!

#158059 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:53 PM in Modifications

Well, I mainly use converted stefans or taggers.

#158061 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

Okay, thats what i've been using. Just wanted to know if there was any better barrel. Also i'm trying to figure out how to make the spring better. I mean there has to be more then just the barrel.

#158072 Brass, Cpvc, Or Petg?

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

Well, I actually happen to have a dt3 arrow shooter, and I never use it. But what else would I have to do, just put it in?

#158226 Vulcan Firing Video Found!

Posted by Magic on 06 June 2008 - 09:55 AM in General Nerf

Most of your comments are correct, supercharge, ar's, etc.. But everyone is forgetting that theres a single shot. If you go on youtube and search uin13, he has a video called more on nerf 2008 or something like that. Here's the link:

If you look closely in every picture but especially in one, you can see a cocking mechanism almost exactly like one on the longshot. Check it out.

#160946 Nj Apocalypse #7

Posted by Magic on 29 June 2008 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be attending apoc 7 with 3 guests. It's a definite.

#166146 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Magic on 03 August 2008 - 10:57 AM in Nerf Wars

When I first arrived at Apoc I was nervous. As soon as I got out of the car Skitzo showed me the way to the nerfers and the fun began. It was my first war, and a great day. The rain wasted about an hour but we still went on playing. I will never forget when forsaken looked at me and asked me who I wanted him to hit. It was also nice meeting Groove, Dark Shrimp, Forsaken, Slug, and OMC. P.s. Thanks for the PETG OMC.

#168923 Good Primaries

Posted by Magic on 13 August 2008 - 09:37 PM in General Nerf

Sorry for whatever was said on my account, it seems someone was on my account that wasn't me.

#169112 Big Blast Or Big Salvo?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 02:04 PM in General Nerf

The other day my friend had gotten a big salvo. We had a small local war with us and a few friends. I was playing with the big blast and he used a salvo. I personally like the big blast better. What are your opinions?

#169119 Big Blast Or Big Salvo?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 02:16 PM in General Nerf

I agree with you as well, thanks for your opinion.

#169123 Big Blast Or Big Salvo?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 02:28 PM in General Nerf

Just a quick comment. Feel free to explain your choice. :)

#169168 Big Blast Or Big Salvo?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 04:13 PM in General Nerf

Interesting.

#169209 What Kind Of Stefan Do You Use?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

Well i've been looking through some topics, and almost everyone has a different way of making stefans. I personally use large fishing weights and hot glue in fbr. But i'm positive there's other ways, and i'd like to hear them.

#169261 Big Blast Or Big Salvo?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 09:27 PM in General Nerf

Aimless, I agree with pretty much everything you've said. The big blast has such amazing power that i've seen people put on AT4K barrels, and even quad barrels. Although i'm not saying I hate the big salvo. Hell both are great, but i'd rather have range and accuracy over somewhat good range and RoF.

#169686 Bike Nerf

Posted by Magic on 16 August 2008 - 11:19 AM in General Nerf

As a matter of fact, I own a go-kart. I actually experimented using it in a war, by holding the guns in the passenger seat and pretty much doing drive-byes. The outcome wasn't bad, I never got hit and I took some guys down. Maybe you should try something like this on your bike.

#169691 Bike Nerf

Posted by Magic on 16 August 2008 - 11:41 AM in General Nerf

I wouldn't suggest using the auto tommy 20, because if it's anything like the single shot tommy 20 the ammo will fall out pretty damn easily.

#169693 Rattler Rifle

Posted by Magic on 16 August 2008 - 11:44 AM in Modifications

Very nice job, could have been a bit cleaner but very nice.

#169895 Fall Dcno

Posted by Magic on 17 August 2008 - 12:38 AM in Nerf Wars

Me and BustaDartInYOurAss are a strong maybe, just have to make sure we get a ride but i'm sure my father will be able to.

#169938 Happy Birthday Vacc And Talio

Posted by Magic on 17 August 2008 - 10:15 AM in Off Topic

Happy birthday guys, even though Talio sorta scares me.. :)

#169992 Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Posted by Magic on 17 August 2008 - 01:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Me and BustaDartInYOurAss are a definite at this point in time. We may be bringing one or two more people as well.

#170242 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Magic on 18 August 2008 - 09:35 AM in Nerf Wars

Great video, I hope someone else puts on more footage.

#170469 New Nerf Games On Kotaku

Posted by Magic on 18 August 2008 - 09:48 PM in General Nerf

That's pretty cool, where'd you find this? Just searching the web?

#170471 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Magic on 18 August 2008 - 09:50 PM in Off Topic

Spongebob for gameboy. :P

#170476 Big Blast Or Big Salvo?

Posted by Magic on 18 August 2008 - 10:38 PM in General Nerf

I'm happy to see people choices, thanks for keeping this topic alive. :P

#170579 New Nerf Games On Kotaku

Posted by Magic on 19 August 2008 - 11:01 AM in General Nerf

If I heard correctly from the person talking, it will be available for the holidays. Supposedly it's a nerf game, and you can use it as a real blaster as well. Can't wait to see if they will actually come out. :blink:

#171047 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by Magic on 20 August 2008 - 07:42 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Ol' Reliable
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, Coupler, CPVC nested in PVC barrel, and SM1.5K barrel.
Integrations: None yet, but thinking about spy gear signal launcher or singled AT2k.
Comments: The best thing about it is I can use any barrel, I usually interchange the barrels to my needs during wars. Eventually a paint job may happen.

#173454 Ammo Holder On A Barrel?

Posted by Magic on 29 August 2008 - 06:52 PM in Modifications

A few days ago I was playing around with my crossbow when I had decided to make a flip barrel. I wasn't to pleased with it so I just used my single barrel again. I started thinking wouldn't it be a good idea to put ammo holders on the end of a barrel? So I did... Here are the pictures.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Questions? Comments? Flames?

#173458 Ammo Holder On A Barrel?

Posted by Magic on 29 August 2008 - 06:56 PM in Modifications

To be honest, no. Actually if there aren't any stefans in the top holder, it helps my aiming.

#173460 Ammo Holder On A Barrel?

Posted by Magic on 29 August 2008 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

That may help, this is just a prototype I created when I got bored. I've seen people put ammo holders on just the crossbow, but I don't like that look.

#173464 Ammo Holder On A Barrel?

Posted by Magic on 29 August 2008 - 07:00 PM in Modifications

I see, but keep in mind it's a coupler and I can always just remove it and put in a straight barrel. It's not perminant.

#173467 Ammo Holder On A Barrel?

Posted by Magic on 29 August 2008 - 07:07 PM in Modifications

There's a bit of a difference between his ammo holder and mine. His is a slide on without a coupler, mine is glued onto a barrel.

#173476 Ammo Holder On A Barrel?

Posted by Magic on 29 August 2008 - 07:14 PM in Modifications

I've done this before with one of my PVC blowguns, but it was made out of paper. It was convenient, but I prefer the felt bag I attached to my foam vest. It'll hold ~100 darts, and it's conveniently placed at my hip.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm still going to be using a mesh bag clipped onto my belt, but this is for faster reloading, instead of opening the bag, taking the dart out, closing the bag, etc..