Magic's Content

There have been 377 items by Magic (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#219971 Your Worst Nerf Related Injury

Posted by Magic on 26 March 2009 - 05:34 PM in General Nerf

For my nerf war injury, tripping over a stump in front of my friends gate and tumbling, struggling to get up, only to get owned by him. For my modding injury, trying to pry off the ring in front of the 2K pump. Screwdriver sliced off part of my finger.
EDIT: I forgot about when I burnt myself with a hot glue gun, about 3 days before Gankfest 3.

#221693 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 04 April 2009 - 10:59 PM in Off Topic

Cod 4: Tonight, 12:30A.M. I'll be on at around 12:15. Message me if you wanna play.

#206962 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 27 January 2009 - 06:53 PM in Off Topic

Gamertag - zDestroy

Games:

- CoD4
- Halo 3
- Left 4 Dead
- Rock Band 2
- Gears 2

I have many other games but those are the main. Request me, but mention who you are if you have a mic.

#224733 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 21 April 2009 - 12:30 PM in Off Topic

I'm sure I'm not the only one on vacation this week, so lets play some Call O' Duty 4 at 8:00 tonight.

I'm not on vacation, but i'll be up. Send a friend request to MagicSuit. We'll talk from there. By the way, in the message, put you're boss18. Seeya tonight!

#221322 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 07:55 PM in Off Topic

Anyone up for Cod 4? I'll probs be playing til about 1:30A.M. It's 9:00. Message me if your willing to play.

#221367 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 11:17 PM in Off Topic

Okay i'm on now. Sharpie, to answer your question, I don't go on on weekends. I'm usually out on weekends. Maybe over break though.

#223452 X360

Posted by Magic on 13 April 2009 - 07:20 PM in Off Topic

I hear the Microsoft one is pretty good.

LMFAO. And on topic, if your looking to play like 5 games, get the normal. If your looking to play like 15 or 20 alot, get the elite. The elite has more memory. Hope I was of assistance.

#175312 Wierd At2k Leak

Posted by Magic on 05 September 2008 - 11:34 PM in General Nerf

Retiate: No, just on one pump, and then when I pull it back out to pump it again, the air leaks out the barrel. I'll check on the pump assembly real quick but when I looked at the valve from the front it looked ok.

NerfOnFier: The at2k is a air powered gun, not a springer.

BustaDartInYourAss: I know where its leaking, its out the front. And covering the coupler with JB weld wouldn't help. At all.

I'm aware that the at2k is pump. I own two. I'm saying that the plunger tube may be looser toward the front of the plunger. E-tape or another o-ring may help your problem.
Edit: Post pictures if you can, it may help us get better results.

#175300 Wierd At2k Leak

Posted by Magic on 05 September 2008 - 11:18 PM in General Nerf

Make sure the o-ring is good on the pluger, also add some e-tape to it. I had a similar problem with my crossbow. It was airtight when not primed, but when it was it wasn't airtight at all.

#176531 Which Gun To Use For Hell Before Halloween?

Posted by Magic on 10 September 2008 - 09:45 PM in Modifications

When you get there just ask around for me, I will be bringing guns for others to use, like nitefinders with SSPBs, a few primaries, and a few other secondaries.

#181614 Whats Your Target?

Posted by Magic on 04 October 2008 - 10:33 PM in General Nerf

Talio, I think MSDFS deserves an ass kicking just for shooting his fucking dog. I accidently shot a stock crossbow at my cat and I felt so fucking bad, this prick does it for target practice.

#181838 Whats Your Target?

Posted by Magic on 05 October 2008 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

Here's Carl the Pillow.
Posted Image
The movie poster is there to cover-up dents in the plaster/cement wall. It actually is possible to damage plaster walls with hot glue tipped stefans, though it takes velocities of over 400fps to do any damage.

Also, Nitefinders, lots of them, thanks to KB Toys and their awesome sales.

As for the mismatched sheets and pillow cases, as long as I can sleep on it I don't mind what color/print it is.

Think you have enough nitefinders? :)

#169209 What Kind Of Stefan Do You Use?

Posted by Magic on 14 August 2008 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

Well i've been looking through some topics, and almost everyone has a different way of making stefans. I personally use large fishing weights and hot glue in fbr. But i'm positive there's other ways, and i'd like to hear them.

#158226 Vulcan Firing Video Found!

Posted by Magic on 06 June 2008 - 09:55 AM in General Nerf

Most of your comments are correct, supercharge, ar's, etc.. But everyone is forgetting that theres a single shot. If you go on youtube and search uin13, he has a video called more on nerf 2008 or something like that. Here's the link:

If you look closely in every picture but especially in one, you can see a cocking mechanism almost exactly like one on the longshot. Check it out.

#213910 Vera, My Supermaxx 1500

Posted by Magic on 21 February 2009 - 01:36 PM in Modifications

Apply hot glue liberally to both the spring and the plunger rod. This moves the plunger rod back quicker when you pull the trigger allowing for air pressure to be released more efficiently.

Dogma is the established belief or doctrine held by a religion, ideology or any kind of organization: it is authoritative and not to be disputed, doubted or diverged from. The term derives from Greek δόγμα "that which seems to one, opinion or belief"[1] and that from δοκέω (dokeo), "to think, to suppose, to imagine"[2]. The plural is either dogmas or dogmata , from Greek δόγματα.

I know you learned it from someone you believe, And belief often even colors our own observations of fact. But this bullshit practice could not improve any Nerf trigger unless it had been broken.

Are you retarded? It's common sence and simple physics. You can search for any air gun, and it will have the same thing. http://nerfhaven.com...opic=9775&st=15 --> That is a simple example. The second page, he uses a pen, as a faster way to actually pull the rod. Get your facts straight before you start calling people, and ideas bullshit.

#222546 Unique Brass Breeching System

Posted by Magic on 08 April 2009 - 10:15 PM in Modifications

Nice job. Very unique. Keep up the good work.

- Magic

#183233 Tsunami Scattergun

Posted by Magic on 12 October 2008 - 12:11 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, but are all the barrels really getting that good of range without the pump plugged? Titans are the most powerful air cannons of nerf and 4 shot shotguns usually only get in the 70s.

#175747 Triangle Screw Driver

Posted by Magic on 07 September 2008 - 06:34 PM in Off Topic

I had a new school tech target and to get the plunger open, you need a triangle head. I picked one up from ace, check there.

#174619 Tour Of The Workshop.

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 08:29 PM in General Nerf

Maybe he has three Vulcans... (indicates "top secret" project).

Definitely awesome. It's how I see my room of doom looking when I have my own house. Can't wait to see the top secret stuff.

Either the top secret thing was just to make us wonder or it's inside of that white pillowcase or whatever it is. I only say this because when he was counting the bins he counted that as #1, and said ALL of them are filled with stock nerf guns.

#177455 Thinking About Starting A Regular Nerf Youtube Vlog

Posted by Magic on 14 September 2008 - 10:13 PM in General Nerf

Dear Jesus,

Please don't let another dipshit with a webcam take poor quality videos of himself and dispense blatantly WRONG information on the internet to a legion of tween fans ala iCarly. Let that dipshit instead enjoy the nerf hobby without the need to make up for their inadequate male anatomy. For this I pray.

Faithfully yours,
The One Man Clan

In OMC's eyes, ice is the dipshit that reminds him of iCarly. I don't have anything against anyone on NH, but I personally think it's great how much he hates him.

#211903 The Red Star Breech

Posted by Magic on 12 February 2009 - 10:34 PM in Darts and Barrels

I did this on my BBB.

Twenty, during your stay here, I haven't seen you make ONE credible comment. You did this on your BBB, that's cool. Show us a damn picture, or it's pointless to even bring it up. Please... Upload some pictures.

#224091 The Official Internals Directory

Posted by Magic on 16 April 2009 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

I noticed the SM2K internals weren't up. It's understandable, because it's a pretty rare blaster. I decided to open it up, and fix my trigger problem, so here's an internal picture.

Posted Image

I also have a powerstrike, and I didn't see internals for that either, so I'll get on that when I have some time.

EDIT: I'll have to fix the IMG link when I have time as well.

DOUBLE EDIT: Fixed IMG link.

#176679 The New Hereti Corp. Assault Rifle

Posted by Magic on 11 September 2008 - 06:51 PM in Modifications

If you get a compliment from Talio you know what you've done is godlike.

#221300 The Monk

Posted by Magic on 02 April 2009 - 06:42 PM in Modifications

That looks like crap on a bun. Plus, that's nothing close to the guru. More of a knock off of the CrookedsBow, and TantumBull's LS. What's the point of RSCB clipping a previously clipped gun, besides range?

#212938 The Majority Hammer

Posted by Magic on 16 February 2009 - 10:39 PM in Site Feedback

I also agree with SGM. If this is a rule, it will not be fair. Just because someone doesn't like another member, they will rate them low, and if someone likes a member, they will rate them high. The whole thing will turn into a popularity contest.

#210375 The Howler

Posted by Magic on 08 February 2009 - 01:02 AM in Modifications

I just shit my pants. INCREDIBLE! KEEP IT UP!

#206780 The Gremlin

Posted by Magic on 26 January 2009 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

As guitarman said, you make everyone else here look bad. I like the coupler system itself, but the paintjob is incredible. If you'd be so kind to enlighten us or me alone through PM, on your painting techniques it would be much appreciated. Again, beautiful.

#223745 The Avenger (a Nitemanta With Added Awesomeness

Posted by Magic on 15 April 2009 - 12:09 AM in Modifications

Jaymel1989- That pic is in the WAY wrong thread. Before you post a pic, Look at what forum you are in. This should be in the Mods/Paint jobs thread.

Gazoo, my friend. You are incorrect here. Mukersman requested for Jaymel (which is the thread starter), to show a picture of his longshot that was sticking out partially in a previous picture of his manta NF.

#268599 Tech Target Internal Replacement

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2010 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

Great mod. My friend (BustaDartInYOurAss) did the same thing to his NF. I put it in a diskshot, and it's getting great results. :)

#217296 Tapety Na Pulpit Komputera, or, "I am SPAM"

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 11:18 AM in Off Topic

What the fuck is this? The majority of people here speak English. If you're going to post something, let alone stupid shit, make it in English.

#174600 Switch Shot?

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 07:49 PM in General Nerf

Hey sorry if this has already been posted and whatever but what is this gun?
Does anyone have any info on it?
It says that you can use it for the wii???

Switch Shot

Indeed that is a wii blaster. It's a nerf gun that shoots darts, and then by opening the top of the gun up you take out the internals and put in a wii remote, using it in a gun game for the wii.

#174656 Switch Shot?

Posted by Magic on 02 September 2008 - 10:27 PM in General Nerf

I also believe this blaster may be part of the new nerf game, with the mega-vulcan.

#219582 Supernova

Posted by Magic on 24 March 2009 - 12:08 AM in Nerf Wars

I as well am a maybe, most likely with one guest.

#217048 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 09 March 2009 - 12:55 AM in Modifications

Okay, Skitzo wanted a link to the home made splitfire, so here you guys go. Many props to Ice Nine.

This, this, and this were all made by Ice Nine. He did the exact same thing that I did, except he put the pump in the handle (awesome idea), and turreted all of them. Mine is just much cleaner. :lol: Thanks for the links Nine.

#217033 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

xtremejumpy - I guess I beat you to it. :lol:

Hoceky - Yes, it's comfortable in my opinion. I guess it varies from person to person, but I love this thing.

EVERYONE:

I tested ranges a few minutes ago, and I have markers set up. It's hitting 75FT flat, with no drop.

#217292 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 10 March 2009 - 11:06 AM in Modifications

BustaNinja - Thanks.

UpperHand - Thanks, I hate when people say that also.

b00m13 - I'm not in to StarTrek, though I did notice that.

slowguitarman - Thanks. I would put it in a NF shell, but you have to remember that this is just spare parts I found in my spare parts bin. This was really the only thing to put a SMDTG pump to good use.

rokor - You're giving away my next idea! >^_^ Just kidding. I thought about putting a titan on it instead of a 2K, but it would take like 25 pumps, and would be very top heavy. I will try it though and get back to you guys, considering I have at least 3 more LSFG triggers.

#217026 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

Looks great! How many pumps does it take to fill up the tank?

Around 7, but 5 is fine for me. 5 gets me around 65-70FT, and I feel safer pumping it less. Thanks for the comments.

#217024 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 10:01 PM in Modifications

Yes, Zaxbys gave me the idea to cover it as well. I'm going to do that soon.

#217021 Super Shot 2000

Posted by Magic on 08 March 2009 - 09:54 PM in Modifications

Okay, so I thought of this idea a long time ago, and i'm not sure if anyone has ever done it before. This was greatly inspired by the Chimera, and the home made Splitfire.

Materials:
- LSFG Trigger/Handle
- AT2K Tank
- SMDTG Pump
- 17/32 Brass
- Sch. 40 PVC
- Tubing
- Hot Glue or Plumbers Goop
- E-Tape

Keep in mind, once I completed this, I realized I forgot to take pictures of the seperate pieces. So here is the completed blaster.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

As for ranges, it's late right now, but i'm going with 85FTish.

Questions? Comments?

#158055 Stefan Issues

Posted by Magic on 04 June 2008 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

Yes, that may be true, but you can also use a small mist/spray bottle with light mist feature and give it a few sprays.