ChiliPepperFender's Content

There have been 353 items by ChiliPepperFender (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#171609 Verizon Cell Phone Users

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 22 August 2008 - 05:18 PM in Off Topic

I live in WA and I haven't had that problem with my phone. Though, I know alot of people with a 206 area code phone number.

#156661 Use Of Stock Guns

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 22 May 2008 - 09:22 PM in General Nerf

The best Stock blaster is the ERTL Rapid Fire Shotgun. It's range and accuracy are unmatched in the realm of stock blasters. That's the one i would go with in a stock only war.

Are you serious? When I bought that gun and shot it stock, it went about 15ft.
Anyways, with me I never use a stock gun unless it's an indoor war with my friends, which then I use a Magstrike.

#213208 Turreted Sm5k, Need Some Photos

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 18 February 2009 - 01:18 AM in Modifications

Kinda funny...Heh, I was going to do this when I got another 5k from mulletman. Looks awesome!

#151920 Ttg Modification

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 18 April 2008 - 09:52 PM in Modifications

And by the way, sorry this sounds kinda noobish, but what does TTG stand for?

Tech Target Gun.

#151553 Ttg Modification

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 April 2008 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Geez, how many more stock guns do you have? Nice mod by the way.

#153348 Triple Strike Mod

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 April 2008 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

Very nice. Consider it added.

EDIT: You were the first to do a write up for this gun.

Actually, g-force did one, it just never got added.

That's the wrong link. Also nice mod, I never saw g-forces so I'll consider yours the first.

#208765 Tornado Conversion

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 February 2009 - 09:16 PM in Modifications

When I get mine from DBeaver, I'm probably going to put like a 750 or 1500 in it. Never thought of puting a snap in it, though it sounds like it could work.

#153041 Titan Rifle

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 April 2008 - 12:00 AM in Modifications

I would laugh so hard if I saw someone carrying that around in a war. How long is the gun? It looks huge. I'm also digging the paintjob.

#143947 The Vulcan

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 March 2008 - 11:40 PM in General Nerf

Unless this gun sucks majorly, which I'll know before I buy because here in Washington we get the guns last it seems like, I'll most likely get this gun. Overall it looks fun and would be great for indoor wars, I can't wait for it!

#149393 The Tek Ten... I Screwed Up...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 09:30 PM in Modifications

For extending the firing pin and adding a key ring, I have used fishing wire. Although, I think others have used string also.

#149408 The Tek Ten... I Screwed Up...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 10:17 PM in Modifications

For extending the firing pin and adding a key ring, I have used fishing wire. Although, I think others have used string also.

Fishing wire? Do you mean the little wire that you put on the end of the fishing line and attach the hook to?

No, I'm not sure even if that would work. The kind I got mine from was something like this. http://images.google...htt...l=en&sa=N
They have wire strong enough to hold up to 60lbs.

Edit: I may have read the site wrong, but I'm not sure.

#163972 The Return Of The Dark Beast

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 07:35 PM in Modifications

I like it. But just so you know Futureseal and I are planning some pretty crazy stuff for my vulcan.

Shut the fuck up, this is the third or fourth thread where your talking about how good/fun your vulcan is, ok we get the fucking point. We don't give a shit about you and futureseal's "planning" untill you actually do a mod to the gun.

chefdave: Marveolous Salvo integrations are awesome. At first I thought that was a SMDTG on th bottom. Where are you planning on puting the pump though?

#144529 The Pulse Rifle

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 09 March 2008 - 11:34 PM in Homemades

Yeah, I agree with Qui'lan Fett, you should take off the fake clip, or at least make a better looking one. Also, what are the two barrels on the side of the main barrel for?

#186548 The Phillies!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 October 2008 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

My state team is The Seattle Mariners, unfortunately I have given up on them

You suck, go live somewhere else.

Congrats Phillies fans.

#151921 The New Shall Replace The Old

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 18 April 2008 - 09:57 PM in Off Topic

I'm glad to see people are reading these, even now. I should start a series or something.

Well, it's pretty interesting considering many people have different perspectives about this. Mine? Well, I'd vote depends. I say this because I personally haven't had an older gun that is great, like a crossbow or splitfire, but I still know there are good.

#163876 The Manta Star

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 01:06 PM in Modifications

Galaxy: I use tubing connectors that are size 1/4 OD. I know imaseolman uses 3/16 but that's for barbed fittings. On my first Marvelous Salvo it leaked a tad bit but only when you violently moved it. On this one it doesn't leak at all though which is great. You find the coupers/fittings in the irrigation section. Or maybe the Plumbing section...It was one of those two though. I'm telling you man, these Marvelous Salvo's are GREAT, definently good integration material.

imaseolman: Thanks for the compliments. Yeah it is kinda hard to aim with the two key rings in the back. The top barrel not so much but the bottom barrel especially. Though my main gun I use is the first MS barrel and just "reload" that

I agree with you though, there are too many pumps. I was kinda forgot about the number of pumps when I was making it, also the bottom AT2K is hard to pump due to there being 3 barrels in the way. I like the gun anyways though. I may make changes later on though if I feel I need too.

#163816 The Manta Star

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 July 2008 - 01:55 AM in Modifications

My creative juices have really been flowing with alot of unique/special modifications I've been doing lately. So yesterday I saw Imaseolman's Arachnaphobia Pistols and I was in awe. I think he does some of the best and most creative mods on this site and I love pretty much all of them. Seeing his gun's just reminded me of how good the SMDTG/BS integration's are. Selling one, but still have one left I decided it was time for an integration. I was looking through my bunch of gun's and was thinking about what may need improvement and an increase in badassim. Most of my good guns would just look awkward with the integration on them except for one. The Manta 2k. This gun is good but having the bottom barrel crooked really only had me shooting one of the 2k's instead of both. I decided I needed to revamp the gun a little. So I added a SMDTG/BS integration to it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The gun itself is a little less than 2 pounds, not heavy at all. On the right side, when seeing from the bottom, I put one BS barrel and the pump. The pump is on this side because I hold the gun with my right hand, making it easier to pump with it up by my arm, rather than it lower under my arm. The second barrel that would be fired is symetrical to the pump on the other side. The third barrel, symetrical to the 1st barrel. Just like imaseolman, I purposely did this. The first thing I did, actually, was to find out if the SMDTG trigger would be comfortable, which it is.
Posted Image
My thumb slides right on the detonator of the SMDTG and my other fingers barely touch it, if at all touch it. Well after perfectly installing the SMDTG/BS integration my next order of business was to fix the crooked AT2k barrel, which I did with epoxy putty while holding the barrel still. It's 100% straight but around 90%, plus it's the back up "gun" I use on the Manta. The tubing doesn't get in the way at all since my wrist slides under it. Since NerfCrazy and Falcon were giving me ideas for puting the trigger by my hand, I figuired I needed one there and having the SMDTG/BS worked out perfectly.

Ok, now the name? Well imaseolman named his original Arachnaphobia because he had 8 barrels and so do spiders, hence the name and being afraid of the gun/spiders. Well what animal/insect has 5 legs you ask? Well, none, unless something got amputated or a mutation but those don't count. A Starfish, which is a Echinoderm, has 5 "legs". My gun has 5 barrels, as well as a star has 5 ends or points.

Ranges:
I have no official ranges, it's almost midnight here. I'll get some tommarow. Based on my other guns and comparing them to it. I'd say both the AT2k's get around 70-90', with 5 pumps. The BS barrels probably get around 75' with 25 pumps. The pump I'm using is an AT2k pump. At 25 pumps it get's hard to pump. The great thing about the SMDTG/BS integrations is that you can pump it 25 times and fire off the first BS barrel. Then pump it maybe 5 more times and have the first barrel full again. Doing this really utilizes the integration. Getting to shoot one shot 75'+ while having 2 back up 75'+ shots is totally badass.

Questions, comments, flames?

#152557 The Longspider Shotgun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 22 April 2008 - 12:31 AM in Modifications

Maybe he is for real with his ranges, I just looked at his ebay feedback and he's the guy who sells 100ft recons. It looks like he sold many of them and has gotten positive feedback on all. Or the buyers never actually tested how far the gun could shoot before they gave him positive feedback. If the ranges are BS or not, good luck with the sale, I see it's already jumped to 40$.

#152484 The Longspider Shotgun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 April 2008 - 07:30 PM in Modifications

First one like this that I have ever seen. I would've thought more people had done this by now. Nice job.

#152491 The Longspider Shotgun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 April 2008 - 07:57 PM in Modifications

Obviously, his ranges are angled, alot. I don't think we'll see internal pictures because he's selling the gun, and won't want to open it back up. That is unless he already has internal pictures. Oh yeah, not to mention that he probably glued the SMDTG on the top so he can't open it back up without taking it off.

#152644 The Longspider Shotgun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 22 April 2008 - 04:45 PM in Modifications

I have heard of how good these are to integrate but I have never seen a gun with one aside from the Integration into an lbb done by kbarker. Good job.

You've never seen Arachnophobia 2? I think alot of people have done SMDTG integrations, but they just don't post them.

#144126 The Killing Of John Lennon?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 March 2008 - 05:45 PM in Off Topic

This movie's alright. If you want to see a great movie, see Cloverfield. I beleive it is still out.

#173324 The Frankenmaxxx 1000!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 August 2008 - 12:06 AM in Modifications

Nice mod! Though I don't like the paint job too much and I think that might actually bring down the price. But I'd still say around 50-70$, remember though, a guns only worth however much someone would pay.

I think I'd categorize my self in the section of "too big of a chickenshit to mod their 1k". Mainly because of it's stock value though so I traded it, for what is now the Blue Tiger. (In my sig)

Once again nice mod.

#208691 The End Of The Cold War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 February 2009 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

Good luck in the navy. Your probably my biggest inspiration as a modder in Nerf.

#171932 The Chilibow

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 August 2008 - 11:01 PM in Modifications

Icespartan: Thanks, and I might paint it a chili green or a chili red color.

serpent sn1per: That probably would be pretty smarter..and barreling the 750 wasn't hard at all.

AJ.Z: Thanks for clearing that up.

Renegademilitia15: Thanks, though I might change to 8 or 9 inch barrels.

g-force: Can't wait to see what you've done.

P.C.III: It's fired with a key ring in the back, not the most comfortable but it works. Also, the pump of the 750 snapped off, and I'm kind of happy it did. I repalced the pump with a 2k pump and put it under my Crossbow barrel like bpso did with his xbow. I'll get a pic up in a bit of the gun soon.

#171802 The Chilibow

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 August 2008 - 03:46 PM in Modifications

I'm really exicted to finally have this gun up and working. I got this about 3-4 months ago and had to fix the plunger since it was snapped off. After finishing that I had to work on the guns seal. I used a LOT of e-tape and at first I had a GREAT seal. Believe it or not I was hitting ranges of 120ft with bungees. Although very quickly the e-tape had lost it's seal and I was getting ranges of maybe 10 ft. The next stage this gun went through almost took away the ability to be a true crossbow. I figuired I had a crap crossbow so I set to integrating guns, mainly the SM1500 and AT2k, into it. For some reason I could never get them to work without getting a leak so I gave up on it. Anyway, after many months of procrastination and other stuff/projects I finally set myself to fix my crossbow. I started with the seal and used FBR wrapped around the plunger head, next with a little e-tape over it to create a more air tight fit. Then with some silicone lube. The gun actually worked and it wasn't just barely getting out of the barrel. Ok, so some pics of the gun in it's current state.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I use a speedloader of two 6 in 9/16 brass barrels nested in PVC. The crossbow doesn't get amazing ranges like before but they are sufficient. I get around 65ft with no bungees. I'm expecting around 80-90ft with 2-4 mini bungees. Which reminds me I also added an industrial small trigger spring to the existing one. Where the original crossbow barrel is, is a SM750. I had originally thought of this a few months ago and did it, but my 750 sprung an unrepairable leak. I got another from serpent sn1per a few days ago and integrated it in. It's not in the best position, but it works for me. The ranges of it are around 70-80ft with 6 inches of PETG. I haven't tried this next thing out yet, but I saw Captain Slug put the gun on his +bow and I figuired why not. These Spider man guns are pretty good, I get around 40ft with them and it could creat an excelent backup. Before the SM gun I had a SM1500 in the usual place. Though, for me, it was too cumbersome and I didn't have enough space for "speedloading". Plus, I didn't want overkill either.

So that is the Chilibow.
Posted Image

#153333 The Bright Fluff 20

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 April 2008 - 09:33 PM in Modifications

But I love beating horses.

Effeminate fail.

#153238 The Bright Fluff 20

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 April 2008 - 02:22 PM in Modifications

Wait, so you taped a flashlight on, and wrapped toliet paper around the handle? That's what it sounds like to me. I don't think this will be added to the directory, but who knows.

#150476 Tek Six Singled Writeup

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 April 2008 - 10:15 PM in Modifications

If you use a better barrel material it would result in better ranges. Maybe brass or Petg? Nice write up by the way, stick with the black background too.

#157298 Tech Target Gun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 28 May 2008 - 04:25 PM in Modifications

With 7 pumps, which I don't recomend, I get around 90'. I'm going to make a writeup for it later this week though.

#156784 Tech Target Gun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 24 May 2008 - 12:25 AM in Modifications

Ok, I finished the paintjob, I put masking tape where the original green was and then put a coat of rustoleum blue, which is mettalic blue. Next, I put a "fade" of silver on it.
Posted Image

#157228 Tech Target Gun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 May 2008 - 10:18 PM in Modifications

For a cpvc coupler mod, try OfAll's Mod.Also, puting something like a coupler around the PETG would work to stabalize it, but I don't think it's needed.

#156676 Tech Target Gun

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 May 2008 - 01:25 AM in Modifications

Here's my TTG mod that I've done to my gun.

First, here's the gun stock, it's ranges are about 25-30ft stock.
Posted Image

Okay, so open it up:
Posted Image

Next, take out the barrel assembly with the plunger tube:
Posted Image

Here it is exploaded:
Posted Image

You don't need any of the items that are orange, and can throw those away. Now, take the plunger tube and get a 3" piece of barrel material. I chose PETG.
Posted Image

Hot glue/epoxy it on the plunger tube as straight as possible now:
Posted Image

Put the gun back together and such:
Posted Image

My TTG is currently being painted right now, so I'll show the final result in a day or two. The ranges of this gun after this mod is about 65ft with rubber bands, depending on the strength of them.

Questions, comments, flames?

#201519 Team Canada!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 January 2009 - 08:16 PM in Off Topic

Hockey isn't gay, its just brutal. Wrestling on the other hand...

If a real live Canadian said it, then it must be true right? Sorry, hockey really isn't my sport. Requires way to much padding and whatnot. Broomball is more like it

@ Foamfoot: Do you go out of your way to be a kiss ass?

So your saying wrestling is gay? Or are you saying it's worse than brutal? If you haven't done wrestling before, yeah you'll think its gay, trying to pin someone with strenght and technique. But I can guarentee you that wrestling is MUCH harder than football. I have no idea about hockey since I've never played it, but it's probably just as hard or harder.

#200108 Team Canada!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 31 December 2008 - 10:16 PM in Off Topic

Who...cares?

#144434 Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 09 March 2008 - 01:21 PM in Off Topic

If this is for the Wii, do you like stand up and wave around the controlers like the other Wii games? Or is it like the old gamecube games where you just sit down and play it? Anyway, I wanna play this game, it sounds fun. Plus, who didn't like the old Super Smash Bros. games?

#144633 Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 March 2008 - 08:39 PM in Off Topic

Yoshi all the way, he's always the best in the games. Which is my opinion.

#160571 Summer Absentees Thread

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 June 2008 - 10:38 PM in Off Topic

STFU. It helps people know that you haven't fallen off of the internetz or died, and helps people planning wars know when you are open without asking. In that way, at least some people DO care. [/argument]

What's wrong with asking? If everyone decides to post in this and tells when they are gone do you really expect someone to look through 5+ pages for when people will be gone. With this thread it just seems like you were bored and had nothing to do so you made this. Honestly, this is a stupid idea.

#161268 Subliminal (hidden) Messaging

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 July 2008 - 04:35 PM in Off Topic

Thanks, VACC. My statement wasn't directed at you, though. I actually have never played Super Mario Galaxies. Anyway, maybe I said it wrong, but they started a lot of things in gaming. They started things like lock-targeting and such.

Someone told me that the Hilary Duff albums can be played backwards to hear a famous Nazi Speech or something, but I highly doubt it.

I knew it! I knew hilary duff was a nazi! She must be Hitlers great granddaughter.

HAHAHA!...Your not funny at all!!

#186615 Stock Arsenal Contest! Win $$$

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 October 2008 - 10:40 PM in General Nerf

Nice arsenal Angel. I especially like the 5k's and 750's.

Edit: Heh, I find it odd that you have 15 old style 1500's and 1 New style ones.