ChiliPepperFender's Content

There have been 353 items by ChiliPepperFender (Search limited from 13-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#147929 X-stream Triple Shot Mod

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 10:00 PM in Modifications

That's nice, but the barrells in the second picture look crooked. Also, please change your font, like keef said it is pretty annoying.

#147957 Ebrethil

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

That's awesome. Also, an interesting combination, a crossbow AND a magstrike. Also, may I ask where you got that crossbow? I've always wanted one. Anyways, I really like it good job.

#147966 What's The Most Expensive Nerf Gun You Ever Bought?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 10:44 PM in General Nerf

I recently just bought a DTG set, so that is my highest I've ever paid for a single packaged gun. Also, Orange, I just looked at your page and arsenal. Holy shit you have ALOT of guns. At least two of everything! Quite a collection you got there.

#147972 O-ring Problem

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

Before I posted a topic about what lubricants to use, I had (stupidly) used a petroleum based spray one that totally F-d up one of my SMDTG pumps. Although, instead of the lubricant "eating away" my o-ring, which many had told me, it has actually expanded it. Doing this thus made it terribly hard to pump the gun. My question is, is this normal? Also, this may sound stupid, but, should I add a lubricant to my expanded o-ring to try to shrink it down? I'm not sure if this would work at all. But I would like your suggestions.
Thanks

#147989 Bitchx

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 11:45 PM in Modifications

Nevermind. Worthless post.

#147999 O-ring Problem

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 12:24 AM in General Nerf

Hey thanks for the help Sluggy, wow you know alot. Also, I can't believe I never realized to just replace the o-ring.

#148004 O-ring Problem

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 12:38 AM in General Nerf

Yeah, I've gotten alot of o-rings before for longshots and nitefinders so I'll be fine. Thanks for all your help though.

#148042 Ran Out Of Hot Glue.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 10:18 AM in Modifications

I guees it looks a little cleaner, and did you take off the titan and one at3k? I only see one now.

#148050 Ls Questions

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 11:19 AM in Modifications

To make a removable barrel, you just take out the LS front gun's orange fake barrel, and stick it in the LS's bolt tooth, and duct tape.

To make a carbine, look in the LS mod thread.

What the hell is a bolt tooth?

He probaly meant dart tooth. Anyways refer to Captain Slugs diagram
http://www.captainsl...ls_inside_3.jpg

#148054 Possible Nerf Web Store

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 11:30 AM in General Nerf

If we're sheep then you're that little turd on the hay. Thanks for proving you're too immature to be trusted.

Haha, wow I never noticed that, that's really gross.

#148057 Foregrip Longshot W/ Paint + Light

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 11:37 AM in Modifications

Wow, even that's an awesome paintjob and I don't even watch star trek. Also, great job with the tactical light and the foregrip. Very clean.

#148108 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 02:09 PM in Nerf Wars

If you guys have another war in Washington, I'm down. What locations were you guys planning on because I live in Redmond and I would like to know how far I'd have to drive.

#148190 Where Can I Find Old Nerf

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 06:18 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, good luck with the thrift stores one. I've never been able to find any nerf gun at any near me.

#148249 Has Anyone Made A Working Rifle Scope?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 09:39 PM in Modifications

Yeah, a working scope won't benefit a nerf gun. Also, if you want to see one made and challenge other people to do so, why don't you take a stab at it?

#148250 Ancient Crossbow-like Gun.

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

that's a weird looking gun :? if it didn't have the trigger, I'd say the kids would shoot out their eye while pumping it :mellow:

That gun is a springer, note the huge spring. So he doesn't "pump" it he "cocks" it.

#148460 New Music...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 31 March 2008 - 09:24 PM in Off Topic

Umm, get the album Stadium Arcadium by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

#148588 Big Blast 2 Pack Only $15!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 April 2008 - 01:14 PM in General Nerf

If you had looked at the other items one sale, there is also an AT3k twin pack for $15 too.
http://www.toysrus.c...5&pType=trigger

#148728 My First Integration

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 April 2008 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

I like it, except for the fact that you have to cock the BBB every time to pump the AT2k. Also, did you get my PM?

#148780 New Music...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 01 April 2008 - 11:48 PM in Off Topic

Stay away from Linkin Park. Seriously. I listened to some of their stuff and I couldn't help thinking, "Wow. This stuff sucks ass."

Just get some Dragonforce and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Not new, just awesome.

You, my friend, are now officially awesome.

#148784 You Guys Should Take A Look

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 April 2008 - 12:07 AM in General Nerf

I know that this is a joke but, I will buy NH for $15,000.

Not even kidding.
I have it in stocks and bonds.
$15,000 dollars that my parents don't know about
Screw colledge.

Hopefully, you don't need to know how to spell in college.

#148863 Couplered Big Blast

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 April 2008 - 05:06 PM in Modifications

First off whats the URL for mcmaster sorry for the noobish question but I googled and didn't work.
2 I think you got ripped on the drillpress I found one on www.ACE.com Dremel brand for $50 and free shiping.
How much is it for all the pieces and equipment.

...Oh, dear, that's a necro, my friend. This hasn't been posted in in months.

It seems like every time someone necro's a topic you have to post in it, saying how the admins are going to ban them or whatnot. Why?? You should just let the admins do what they want, and not post in every single necro'd thread.

#148893 At2k

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 April 2008 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

I remember reading a question about this and someone said to "Rip that shit out" or something. Which is what I did, it actually worked. All I did was pull the two halves apart. Not as clean as hacksawing but much funner.

#149000 Is Nerf Teaching Us That Guns Are Fun/cool?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:05 AM in General Nerf

Always remember your trigger discipline and gun safety guys. And never give your gun to a baby or a cat.

Sweet I can read some of that because I'm taking Japanese this year. Anyway, nerf guns don't teach you shit, except that you can shoot foam at each other, and it won't hurt you.

#149004 Vinyl Tubing Quick Connectors

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:08 AM in Modifications

Just so you know barbed connectors are a total bitch to get on, or at least the ones I have are. Get instant tube fittings like imaseolman described.

#149011 Problem With Screws?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:14 AM in General Nerf

When you unscrew the screws, try not to strip the screws as much. I did this alot when I first started modding.

#149016 Problem With Screws?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:27 AM in General Nerf

Pray to god, then push down HARD and twist...Nice...

#149019 What Was Your First Nerf Gun?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

A nitefinder that I still have, I tried painting it(or at least half of it) and then decided half way through I didin't want to.

#149244 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 03:05 AM in Nerf Wars

When you guys figuire out the dates and where it is at, I'll be a mabye no matter what. Depending on location, because I live in Redmond, so it may be pretty far away. Also, time, because I have alot of baseball going on in the summer/ spring.

#149245 Delete

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 03:08 AM in Nerf Wars

if East coast has armagedon what do us west coasters Get?! (we get bags... but thats it) still! i say we have Doomsday on this side of the Continent.

Trust me, not all people in the northwest are like this...At least I hope not.

#149289 Brilliant (possibly) Idea

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 01:39 PM in Modifications

On topic, if you made a self advance breech it would be airtight and awesome.But a breechless would be cool too. And, didn't b00m13 do this to this nf?

I think he did, but he had said it didin't work, and only did it to see what a nitefinder looked like with clip on it.

#149393 The Tek Ten... I Screwed Up...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 09:30 PM in Modifications

For extending the firing pin and adding a key ring, I have used fishing wire. Although, I think others have used string also.

#149408 The Tek Ten... I Screwed Up...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 10:17 PM in Modifications

For extending the firing pin and adding a key ring, I have used fishing wire. Although, I think others have used string also.

Fishing wire? Do you mean the little wire that you put on the end of the fishing line and attach the hook to?

No, I'm not sure even if that would work. The kind I got mine from was something like this. http://images.google...htt...l=en&sa=N
They have wire strong enough to hold up to 60lbs.

Edit: I may have read the site wrong, but I'm not sure.

#149420 Spy Gear Signal Launcher

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 April 2008 - 12:32 AM in Modifications

You should try pumping the plug on that thing. Nice mod too.

#149522 Spy Gear Signal Launcher

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 April 2008 - 05:28 PM in Modifications

You should try pumping the plug on that thing. Nice mod too.

I think you mean, "plugging the pump", pumping the plug sounds totally different. But does'nt that thing cost $20? And is it accurate with those sights you put on the top? (If they are even sights.)

I think he was just trying to mock Keef.

Keef isn't the only one who's made that mistake. Plenty of people on the boards say it frequently.

Looks good though. They do still sell these in stores, and the only complaint I have about it is the funky trigger. It is usable and you could get used to it pretty fast.

I wasn't trying to mock keef, and I did make that mistake. Thanks for pointing it out though.

#149540 Modding A Reactor...

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 April 2008 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

Sn1per did one here: http://nerfhaven.com...0790&hl=reactor
I don't know if it is worth it though, the range isn't much.

#149574 Plunger Tubes

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 April 2008 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

I'm doing a mod like Dayko's and KBarker's Nitefinders. I was wondering if anyone else has a method of combining two NF plunger tubes. I tried Dayko's method and couldn't get the plunger tubes completely straight. If I tried moving the plunger rod inside of the tube then it would constantly stop or get stuck at the point where I tried glueing the two tubes together. Or does anyone know of a material that could be used to replace the tube. I read that KBarker used Petg, but what was the diameter? Also, does anyone know if PVC would work as a replacement or possibly brass? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

#149577 Plunger Tubes

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 April 2008 - 10:46 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out next time at the hardware store. Anyone know if brass would work?

#149593 Plunger Tubes

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 April 2008 - 12:38 AM in Modifications

If you get the right size of brass it would be great for holding the two plunger tubes together like a sheath.
I can say from experience that brass is tough to adhere too. But if you sand it properly and use fishin glue it will work.

I remember reading somewhere that you got fishin glue from a Bass Pro Shops, but when I was down in Las Vegas, I couldn't find any. Is there any other place to get fishin glue? Also, I may do that brass idea, thanks for the help.

#149633 Oregon War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 April 2008 - 10:42 AM in Nerf Wars

I live in Redmond, which is about a thirty minute drive from Seattle. So depending on where the war is held, I will be a maybe, but would want to go.

#149740 Disk Shot Modification

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 April 2008 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

Nice mod(s), Keep it up. Any hints to tell us what's next?