chipspeed's Content

There have been 7 items by chipspeed (Search limited from 19-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#343236 Georgia War: C.O.S.T.C.O.H.

Posted by chipspeed on 01 December 2014 - 11:26 AM in Nerf Wars

i have never been to a war before. wont even know where to start hosting one. wondering do u have to reserve a park or just show up & use facilities? we do have some nice places here that would b good for something like that. it would b interesting to have something like that here. how far do the regulars u have travel to play in these wars? how big of a crowd shows up normally? is there a certain age that is required? there r a lot of kids that like playing nerf.

#343235 Georgia War: C.O.S.T.C.O.H.

Posted by chipspeed on 01 December 2014 - 11:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Hi Chip! The locations of our wars depends on where the good playing areas are and where people are most willing to drive to. Most of our wars are in Fayetteville, a few are in Hampton.

There aren't wars in Macon at the moment because no one hosts anything there. However, if you organize a war in your area, I'm sure some of us would be happy to attend!

#343225 Georgia War: C.O.S.T.C.O.H.

Posted by chipspeed on 30 November 2014 - 08:31 PM in Nerf Wars

hello all. my name is chip. wondering if when u may b having one of those wars in macon. would love to come up that way but transportation is a issue.

#334973 Nerf war in GA

Posted by chipspeed on 25 October 2013 - 09:50 AM in General Nerf

thanks for the link. i hope i can make it. having surgery next week hope doctor clears me so i can come. anybody coming through macon headed that way.

#334931 Nerf war in GA

Posted by chipspeed on 20 October 2013 - 02:04 PM in General Nerf

If my dad ever takes me to a war I will be sure to try to pick him up. You live about 3 hours away from me and most wars are about a hour away from you so yah. Really hope we can be friends maybe we can hang out sometime.

let us know if you can. we can meet you just off one of the exits presently he his a nerf gun that shoots disk. he is planning on buying one that shoots darts very soon.

#334930 Nerf war in GA

Posted by chipspeed on 20 October 2013 - 02:01 PM in General Nerf

If my dad ever takes me to a war I will be sure to try to pick him up. You live about 3 hours away from me and most wars are about a hour away from you so yah. Really hope we can be friends maybe we can hang out sometime.

#334907 Nerf war in GA

Posted by chipspeed on 19 October 2013 - 09:53 AM in General Nerf

hi my name is chip. have 12 year old god son wanting to play nerf war. located in Macon GA. wondering any body near by. we dont have transportation to go out of town. if any body is coming though this area headed to a war can we car pool along. will help with gas.