MattPaintballer's Content

There have been 333 items by MattPaintballer (Search limited from 12-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55349 Guess That Gun.

Posted by MattPaintballer on 20 May 2005 - 09:47 PM in General Nerf

I think you're describing the Triple Strike.

Posted Image

#52033 Question About Barrels

Posted by MattPaintballer on 09 April 2005 - 12:05 AM in Modifications

Isn't it something like, a barrel for mega Stefans (AT2K/SM1500 pump tubes, SCH 40 PVC, etc.) fits stock micros? And aren't you supposed to wrap the tip in electrical tape or something, so it slides through easier?

#55592 You'll All Find This Quite Interesting

Posted by MattPaintballer on 24 May 2005 - 10:36 PM in General Nerf

So here's my glass raised to the Stock Class Paintball forums, for not being a-holes!

Trust me, it's ONLY stock class. I would expect that they would appreciate Nerf, since Nerf is a lot like stock class. But it's nothing like speedball, and 99% of all tourney players are a-holes. Most woodsballers are pretty nice, but stock class moreso, but I know a lot of woodsballers play stock too.

#54965 For The Spelling Impaired

Posted by MattPaintballer on 15 May 2005 - 06:35 PM in Off Topic

Fagmunch isn't a word.

#52925 Xbows?

Posted by MattPaintballer on 19 April 2005 - 07:54 PM in General Nerf

Barrel mod is pretty easy, and mine is modded to shoot mega stefans, but if you put some brass in the PVC it would instantly shoot minis.

I expected better from such a respectable person as you! The correct terminology is "micros."

The Crossbow shoots megas and arrows. Here are some dart barrel materials:

What kinds of barrels fit arrows?
AT2K/SM1500 Pump Tubes

What kinds of barrels fit mega Stefans?
SCH 40 PVC 1/2"
AT2K/SM1500 Pump Tubes

What kinds of barrels fit Micro Stefans?
1/2" SCH 80 PVC
9/16" or 17/32" K&S Brass
1/2" CPVC
9/16" PETG

What kinds of barrels fit Nano Stefans?
7/16" K&S Brass
3/8 PEX Pipe

#50324 Video Card Issues

Posted by MattPaintballer on 22 March 2005 - 10:57 PM in Off Topic

I haven't updated my video card drivers in forever (I'm not joking, I have never updated them). I didn't buy my computer, my parents did. Well, there's a sticker that gives you information about the computer on the tower thing. It says the RAM, hard drive capacity, video card, etc. Well, when my dad bought the computer, he got a better video card for it. The only problem is, he doesn't know what he bought! And neither do I, so I have no way of updating the drivers. How can I find out what video card is currently in my computer?

#54829 The Right Barrel For My Gun?

Posted by MattPaintballer on 13 May 2005 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

For spring guns, you want a tight fit, but not too tight that the darts don't come out. For pump guns, you want a loose fit, but no so loose that the darts fall out when you run.

#42844 Worth It?

Posted by MattPaintballer on 28 November 2004 - 10:53 PM in Modifications

You could take a spare NF and use a NF plunger... they're only 6 bucks...

#55030 Help With Creating A Website

Posted by MattPaintballer on 16 May 2005 - 07:08 PM in Off Topic

I would like to make a website, and was wondering where to get started. There's so many things to consider; which host to use, (and no I won't use any of that Tripod or Geocities crap) what what coding languages to use, etc. etc.

Possible Hosts (Suggestions welcome)
Hostultra
Doteasy
Web1000

What language should I put it in? HTML? Where can I learn how whatever language I should use?

I will hopefully be attending a two-week class over the summer about Photoshop or 3D Modeling & Animation (I don't know which, or if I'll even get to do it at all) if that helps anything. I don't own Photoshop or any modeling programs though.

Oh, and everything has to be free.

#53911 Video Compressors/editors/hosts

Posted by MattPaintballer on 01 May 2005 - 12:17 PM in Off Topic

Does anybody know where I can get a free video compressor and/or editor? Also, where can I get a video hosted? Thanks!

#54752 At2k Quad Pvc Barrels

Posted by MattPaintballer on 12 May 2005 - 07:59 PM in Modifications

I need help with my Dremel. I am trying to use a cut-off wheel, but I don't know how to attach it. There needs to be something that the wheel fits over, but I don't know what it is.

#54720 At2k Quad Pvc Barrels

Posted by MattPaintballer on 12 May 2005 - 04:45 PM in Modifications

I want to put 1/2" SCH 40 PVC barrels on my AT2K. There has to be a way to make them fit. How can I do this?

#54880 At2k Quad Pvc Barrels

Posted by MattPaintballer on 14 May 2005 - 07:42 PM in Modifications

It appears there is a little clearish something at the bottom of the tube. Great. I tried to vacuum it out, but it won't budge. It appears to be a little tiny piece of hot glue, from when I removed the stupid Stefan.