washedup's Content

There have been 66 items by washedup (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#274751 Nerf Maverick Problem

Posted by washedup on 13 May 2010 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

I'm not tryin to be a dick, but this is a good time for you to really find out for yourself how these things work. I can't see anything obiviously wrong with your blaster. And thats the thing, we can only see a picture. We're not there with the gun. I know it's frustrating, but you'll gain a lot of knowledge and experience figuring it out on your own. Good luck.

#268941 Nightraider

Posted by washedup on 12 March 2010 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

Very inventive! Now what are you planning to use for ammo? Stephans or stock darts?

#268774 Directory Of Directories

Posted by washedup on 10 March 2010 - 05:31 PM in General Nerf

You forgot one. The "Useless thread directory," where you can file this one. Seriously, if you can't find any of the above directories, then you've got problems.

#226914 The Cyclops

Posted by washedup on 28 April 2009 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Nevermind "one of the best Nitefinders", that is one the the best mods I've seen in a while. Not counting any Angel or Capt. Slug's work. Keep it up!

#213439 Ebay Question

Posted by washedup on 19 February 2009 - 01:53 AM in Off Topic

What guitar stuff are you getting rid of?

Actually I'd probably just be buying stuff. unless i can find a cheap guitar on craigslist i cuold turn around for $50 or more.

Right on. I have a couple of pedals I'm looking to sell, a chourus and a metal distortion. Also have an Epiphone Special 2, but unless you're in central California, the shipping wouldn't be very cost effective. Hit me up if you want the pedals.

Sorry, I have a huge delay thingy, with flage, chorous,delay,phaser, and some kinda wave thingy, and Ive got a Boss HM-2 HEavy metal, so I dont need any of that.Any about the Epi. Special 2, I already have a Gibson Flying V, which could do everything the LP can do and more. I'm spoiled -_-

I have an all in one also, hence the extra pedals. And, nice, a Gibby, you are spoiled. Your parents looking to adopt?

#213074 Ebay Question

Posted by washedup on 17 February 2009 - 05:49 PM in Off Topic

Actually I'd probably just be buying stuff. unless i can find a cheap guitar on craigslist i cuold turn around for $50 or more.

Right on. I have a couple of pedals I'm looking to sell, a chourus and a metal distortion. Also have an Epiphone Special 2, but unless you're in central California, the shipping wouldn't be very cost effective. Hit me up if you want the pedals.

#212858 Ebay Question

Posted by washedup on 16 February 2009 - 06:50 PM in Off Topic

#211360 Blink-182

Posted by washedup on 11 February 2009 - 01:45 AM in Off Topic

No, I'm thinkin bubble-gum emo at best.

#211058 My Nitefinder Mod: Unique Barrel Setup, Vaccum Loading, Minimization

Posted by washedup on 10 February 2009 - 01:21 AM in Modifications

Not trying to burst your bubble, but I doubt you'll get a lot of interest. The NF is one the cheapest and easiest guns to mod. And yours is a run of the mill, modded NF.

#210879 Longboard Wheel Question

Posted by washedup on 09 February 2009 - 04:59 PM in Off Topic

If you don't get a reply with someone having them. Then, as I suggested, ask the clerk about each wheels softness rating, whatever they call it now adays. But, with the way they make them today, I really doubt they's going to be much of a difference. Those size of wheels are made for long boards, which means they will both be a softer wheel. Most kids now run small hard wheels. Personally, I run 66mm on my street board. Just a smidge below the serious hard stuff.

#210726 Longboard Wheel Question

Posted by washedup on 08 February 2009 - 11:35 PM in Off Topic

Those numbers, in case you didn't know, are the size of the wheels. For a long board, if it's a package deal will be soft wheels, which is what you want. You may want to ask which wheel is the softest. But, it probably won't be much, if any, of a difference. Pick the prettiest wheel. Hope that helped.

#210662 Where In The Hell

Posted by washedup on 08 February 2009 - 09:51 PM in General Nerf

Just got mine from Bassproonline last week. http://www.basspro.c...012000_800-12-0

#209827 Good Deal On Guns

Posted by washedup on 05 February 2009 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

It all depends on how much you like/want the guns. It's not that bad, but you should haggle with him.

#209576 Dtb Problem

Posted by washedup on 04 February 2009 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

Im new to modding so i decided to mod my DTB. All I did was take out the ARs and it actually decreased my ranges by a lot. After that I put in a NF springs... better but still worse than before.

Anything on how to fix it??

Barrel replacement. New to modding, use crayola marker barrels.

#208524 Silent Longshot

Posted by washedup on 01 February 2009 - 01:44 AM in Modifications

It's you. You either need to get your parents on board or YOU need to be more quiet.

#208115 A Tank...

Posted by washedup on 31 January 2009 - 01:25 AM in Homemades

Hey, I have a question, has anyone ever made or thought of making a tank for Nerf wars? The reason I ask this is because I was wondering if it would even work.(Another reason is I thought of making one myself.)

Yes. It has been brought up before. If it's been made, I don't know. Search through the homemades and you should come across it. And on the other point, go for it. IT's not practical, but what the hell.

#207945 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:19 PM in Modifications

How does a sideways peg make it shoot further/harder then no peg? Nice paint job though.

If you're talking about the one down in the barrel, it's to stop the stephan from getting sucked into the plunger tube.

#207938 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

Nice! Goes in the paintjob thread. It's in the stickied section.

#207773 Sharpshooter?

Posted by washedup on 29 January 2009 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Okay first off, the one in the mod directory is a sharpshooter II not the original.

And my questions still havent been answered so if any one can, it will be appreciated.

The Sharpshooter 1 mod section is just above the Sharpshooter 2 mod section.

#206941 Save On Batteries

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 06:08 PM in Off Topic

Rokor is right, check on Snopes.com.

Oh my god! I clicked on your link, too funny. What's sad is I remember that jackass back when he was popular. And no, I didn't have his album. Really, I didn't. Ok, my girlfriend at the time did, but I never listened to it nor danced to it. :)

#206937 Save On Batteries

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 06:05 PM in Off Topic

I have my doubts about that last one....

Well don't do it! I just got fired for hacking into the battery in my work truck!

#206931 Amazing Spray Paint Art

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 05:59 PM in Off Topic

They had a couple of these guys down at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Pretty cool to watch live. And they're fast!

#205315 Advice For A Nerfing League

Posted by washedup on 22 January 2009 - 01:53 AM in General Nerf

Don't over analyze things. Keep it simple. Just get some friends together and start a war. If they get interested, cool. It will evolve on it's own if you keep it up. It's up to you weather or not to "give" guns for them to mod. Depends on your pocket book and their intrest in modding and/or nerfing. Good luck with it!

#204171 Singled Mav Help

Posted by washedup on 17 January 2009 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

Find a barrel that fits your darts. Pteg, crayola marker, brass or something along those lines. Nesting some pteg in the cpvc works pretty good. Good luck.

#203882 Alesis Pro Audio Products

Posted by washedup on 16 January 2009 - 06:55 PM in Off Topic

Anyone out there using a Alesis Multimix USB or iMultimix USB? If so, what I need to know is can you record multi-tracks simultaniously?

Took a trip to Guitar Center. In case anyone is wondering. USB - 2 tracks at once Firewire - Record as many tracks as you have inputs. Unfortunately for me Alesis no longer makes the firewire mixer.

#203113 12 Darts Nerf Maverick

Posted by washedup on 13 January 2009 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

What's really amazing about this gun, is the detail. This is one of the best stock mods I've seen. It looks like it supposed to be that way. Awesome job Dim.

#202066 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 09 January 2009 - 01:38 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?

The board was De-tuned when I bought It.

How is the ride compared to one not de-tuned? Been thinking about de-tuning mine, but I don't want to take a file to a $500 board not knowing what the ride will be like on the rest of the mountain.

#201875 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 08 January 2009 - 03:18 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?

#199869 Paninting A Pas

Posted by washedup on 30 December 2008 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

Question for the OP. Did you clean/wipe down the gun before painting? Any grease or residue could cause problems with the finish.

#195439 Steampunk Mouse

Posted by washedup on 11 December 2008 - 06:40 AM in Off Topic

Man, I hope you cleaned those bones. Otherwise, very nice. Not something I'm into, but very creative none the less.

#191358 What Should I Do To My Bbb

Posted by washedup on 23 November 2008 - 02:41 AM in Modifications

Depends on what kind of coupler you have. If you have a 1/2 cpvc coupler use 1/2 cpvc pipe.

BBB is a spring gun...

My barrel is about 6 inches on it

I have both couplers and can use anything, but I just want to know which barrel would be better. I heard that BBB gets very good range.

Since you have both couplers, why not try both? See what ranges you get and what you like better. Ranges hinge on so many different variables. It's almost personnal.

#190309 My New Promotional Project

Posted by washedup on 17 November 2008 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

That is cool but I think that the deck is a little to pricey.

Well depending on the quality, I dont think so. The local skate sgop sells blanks for that much and pro decks for $90. Speaking of quality, what do these compare to pro decks, like an old school carbon fibre Element?

You sir are getting ripped off! $90 bucks? For a pro deck?

#190194 New, Broken Secret Strike

Posted by washedup on 16 November 2008 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

If you can buy it at a store, then buy one and return your defective one to said store and get your money back.

#189235 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by washedup on 12 November 2008 - 02:54 AM in Off Topic

[/quote]Not to be the black sheep, but I find Metallica infinitely boring. I have lots of love and respect for the guys in the band and what they've done for the genre, but I can't bring myself to listen to them. Maybe they're not heavy enough, maybe their sound just doesn't do it for me, but something just doesn't click when I listen to them.
[/quote]

I pretty much stopped listening to them after the "Black" album came out. It took me a while to get used to it. I still like it, but that was the last album I bought. Load and Re-load just didn't do it for me anymore. And I moved on. But back to the topic.....Under my Voodoo by Sublime and Creep from Radiohead. Love those 2 songs. Everytime my son hears Under my Voodoo, he asks if that's me and I say I wish.

RIP Bradly:)

#188342 A Good Laptop For Only... $298?

Posted by washedup on 08 November 2008 - 10:13 PM in Off Topic

I totally agree with Mr. CS and Mr. Rambo, you should heed his advice. But also, you get what you pay for. This applies to anything you will buy. Not saying it won't be a good computer or anything along those lines, but a 298 dollar laptop will perform like a 298 dollar laptop. Put that in you pipe and smoke it. :)

#188172 Paint; I don't know anything.

Posted by washedup on 07 November 2008 - 10:59 PM in Modifications

I disagree, this is a stupid question. If you would read the label on the can, it will tell you what to do. Which is.......read the label. Crazy the things you would find out if you would just read!

Grow up.

But yes, you should let it dry. Otherwise, the primer would be built into the can of paint you wanted to use. (if they could be mixed wet)

I wasn't being childish, so what's your point. Not trying to be a jerk, but it is a dumb question, period. Every chemical that is made has a label by law, and yes paint is a chemical. It is a good idea to read the labels in order to use them correctly and for safety reasons. I may have been harse but come on, if you can't read the label and figure it out then you shouldn't be using them. But that's just my opinion.

#187790 Paint; I don't know anything.

Posted by washedup on 06 November 2008 - 01:09 AM in Modifications

There are no stupid questions, only uneducated ones.

Yes. First primer. Let dry.
Then however many coats of the color. Let dry.
Then if you choose, either clear gloss or clear matte. Let dry and enjoy.

I disagree, this is a stupid question. If you would read the label on the can, it will tell you what to do. Which is.......read the label. Crazy the things you would find out if you would just read!

#184121 Automatic Tommy Twenty Help

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

If you didnt mod it yet, take it back for one that works.

I'm pretty sure I recognize that date stamp price tag.
Blue seems to be good at digging up thrift store finds, where they usually don't have any more stock to make exchanges from.

That's when you go buy a brand new one if possible and return the defective one in it's place. Effective, yet kinda dishonest. But, it is up to you.

#184088 Selling Snowboard ( Need Money For Nerf)

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 01:07 PM in Off Topic

Sorry but, dear god how can you ride with such a small stance?

Oh my freakin god, I wondered the same damn thing when I saw how narrow the stance was. Dude, even if you are short, your feet should be at least shoulder width apart. You probably fell alot didn't you?

#180174 Nerf Semi-automatc Pistol

Posted by washedup on 28 September 2008 - 02:44 PM in General Nerf

Nerf has made a TYPE of semi-auto but like Lee said its a fat fuck its the vulcan which uses pistons and battery but definately not a side arm thats the best to a semi-auto i thought of

You are 4 years too late in your response.