- → Demon Lord's Content
Demon Lord's Content
There have been 268 items by Demon Lord (Search limited from 26-November 93)
EDIT: Ranges varied from shot to shot from about 90+ to 150 ft (How that happened I don't know) with about 100 ft being the average. In regards to the stopping power, it knocked me (5'10" 200lb at the time) off my feet when I was struck at about 15 ft.
As for the melee stuff that was for a group called The Northern Horde.
Nice to know I've got people who've got my back, that I didn't know had my back.
I see something similar to what happened with your manta ray happening to this MaxShot..Please take pictures when it turns into a million pieces.I am cognizant of this issue, but feel reckless enough to ignore it.
Just keep in mind the MaxShot's tendency toward violent outbursts with the original spring...
Wear a paintball mask while taking a video of it firing. I want to see that thing go BOOM!
You aren't running enough. The more you run away when you play deathmatch the less pumps your titan will take to fill up.
You're doing it wrong Zorn.
Plugging an airguns' pump will not decrease the number of pumps to fill the tank, it will allow you to exceed standard pressures in the air tank, allowing better ranges.
If you want to decrease the number of pumps to fill the tank then replace the pump with a different pump.
+Fairly even teams with even skill level. Long range homemades went toe to toe with near stock nerf guns.
+Decent dart recovery
+CTF actually working out. The Engineer class did help it work to make the type quite fun.
Jury is out on Soviet Pac-Man
+FISHIE FISHIE FISHIE, one of the MANY unexpected things I heard.
+"Hey, I'm a distraction."
"Yet another thing from you that has passed into legend."
+So many new faces, so many returning old faces.
+"You're plus 3 vs noobs."
+The bows wielded by people. The box didn't lie about ranges and are great long range support versus shield users.
+None of my blasters broke. Whoo!
-Every time someone else wields my plus bow it seems like those darts guide towards heads. I really should look into this problem.
+/-Minor incident with some misunderstood etiquette and a short fuse lead to a confrontation which was handed well by the mature adults there...i.e. all the nerfers present.
+Some jokes were mistaken, some shots were taken, but all was well in the end (I hope)
-Missed out on an axe fight.
See you at the next war!
When: Saturday, May 30th from 11 am to 4 pm (june 6th a possible date if the 30th doesn't work)
Meet up place: Right by the tennis courts
Who will be there:
Who might be there:
Inspired by ChANO, the Midwest needs more wars, need I say more?
What you need:
- At least a pistol and most likely a primary. I might have a few loaner guns but I can't guarantee it.
- Ammo. Tons and tons of ammo.
- Eye protection. You don't have any you don't play. There's a walmart nearby to buy some from if needed.
- Money, or food. I'm going to be taking donations to order pizza later in the day and would like to get something better than a small cheese pizza to share among nth number of people.
What you shouldn't bring:
- Absolutely no singled Titans. Plugged Titans must be shotgunned to at least three barrels - a minimum of three barrels attached to the airtank, with all barrels firing upon the trigger pull.
- No singled AND plugged 4Bs, LBBs, National Geographic Guns, or Signal Launchers. Plugged will imply shotgunned to at least three barrels.
- The only case a single and plugged gun of the above mentioned gun would be allowed is that if they can only fire the stock ammo they came with.
- Special cases on the above banned guns will be considered on a case-by-case basis; if you feel you have something that is listed as banned but doesn't perform powerfully enough to warrant banning you may bring it, but please don't waste our time with a singled, plugged Titan where you shotgun-load a single barrel.
- Do NOT bring anything painted all black. That is bad and you won't be allowed to use it. Orange tips are also required, however orange ductape is available for guns without them.
- All players at least once will be asked (and by asked I mean required) to be a referee for a round. Cuts down on headaches and arguments of rules. If we get a large enough turnout then everyone will just be ref once.
- Three strikes and you're out rules applies. We're all adults (as adulty as we can be running around with kids toys while shooting at each other) so this should be an issue at all.
- Rules for other types are going to be leaning toward West Coast standard rules (see badgers thread and read it).
Games played and planned:
CTF (both double flag and single flag)
Humans Vs Zombies (if we have enough people)
Free for all survivor
Rules for HvZ and scenerios coming as I get time to post them.
Squad Scenario number 1 rules are up! See posts below!
Humans Vs Zombies rules are up!
Bombing Run rules are up!
This the first nerf war in DeKalb in a long time and I really want this to be a good one. Let's make it just that!